Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise

Jungle Noise Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY. Visiting team fans please keep your postings in one of our other forums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Old 12-29-2012, 06:35 PM
THE PISTONS's Avatar
THE PISTONS THE PISTONS is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 9,732
Rep Points: 8668
Default Re: Screw history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabo614 View Post
Nothing i do changes anything about you,,,however on the flipside its non realist fantasy land livers like you who allow mike brown to continue to do what he does and gives US grief.

This argument is beyond stupid,,,we havent won a playoff game in 20+ years now,,,we have a coach that cannot get over the hump and our owner refuses to can him,,,we see the same crap year after year, yet im a "negative nancy"??

This would be different if i were a steeler fan and did this every year,,,then i would be a negative nance as they regularly field winning teams,,and have won what 6 SBs now? I would be a total doosh if i were a pitt fan and constantly complained.

You know,,,the losing doesnt even bother me that much anymore,,,you want to know what makes me yell and scream at the TV during a bengal game? MARVIN LEWIS,,,my own wife (who is a browns fan) laughs everytiime she watches a cincy game with me as even she can point out the stupidity of our HC. He is the one holding this team back and its a damn shame considering we got all this young nice talent to build on for a dynasty.
The GM thing is big. Marvin was going up against teams on the division with 6-8 Pro Bowl players when he had like 1. Now that he has 4 things are changing.

The calls can be questioned when they fail. Not sure how much of that is Mar in though. Its more Gruden and Dalton.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 12-29-2012, 06:59 PM
fredtoast's Avatar
fredtoast fredtoast is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Scenic East Tennessee
Posts: 45,965
Rep Points: 49546
Default Re: Screw history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabo614 View Post
Speaking my opinion about a football team on a blog to some guy named Dmac is now somehow putting him down?

"What a sad pathetic life these people must lead"

Need i remind you and everyone else that TWO times you have personally insulted my family Fred, one of those times you included my children,,but according to you im putting others down because i dont think the bengals have changed and will go one and done again and i live a sad pathetic life.
I am not suggesting that you are putting down other posteres here. I am saying that you are putting down the Bengals.

It seems your understanding of simple concepts is on the same level of your understanding of football.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 12-29-2012, 07:09 PM
fredtoast's Avatar
fredtoast fredtoast is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Scenic East Tennessee
Posts: 45,965
Rep Points: 49546
Default Re: Screw history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabo614 View Post
I dont care if they finally made the playoffs 2 years in row,,,i dont care until they start winning them.
I guarantee that when we win a playoff game you will still not be satisfied. you will say that the other team gave us the ganme instead of us winning it. Even if we win a Superbowl you will still not give Marvin any credit. Instead you will continue to claim that you know more about how to coach a football team than a Super Bowl winning coach. That is your nature.

You will continue to make idiotic statements about how youer wife understands defensive formations and cover schemes better than Marvin, and that she knows the tendencies of all our opponents better than Marvin, and that she knows better what our players are capable of than Marvin.

You claiming that your wife knows more about how to call a football game than a coach who has made the playoffs three of the last four years is a joke.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 12-30-2012, 11:57 PM
Whatever Whatever is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 8,817
Rep Points: 20726
Default Re: Screw history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabo614 View Post
Still has a losing record,,,still hasnt won a playoff game,,= still has not got better.

There has been no dramatic improvement as you say since hiring lewis, we went from trash to mediocre and have failed to go any higher.

"upper 1/3 HCs in the league"

And its people like you for the reason this team will never get better,,,you all are either satisfied with 8-8/9-7 seasons or for some strange twilight zone reason you think marvin is in the upper 1/3 in coaching in the NFL. Again in his 10 seasons,,,losing record,,,ZERO playoff wins does not = upper 1/3 in coaching. And i could care less about making the playoffs, i care about winning in them in which the bengals are right around if not at dead last the past 20 seasons.

"The long suffering fans act has been null and void for quite awhile, now, or at least any credibility behind it has long since been gone"

And you sir are a flat out jerk off for making a statement like that, many of us have been fans since the 80s or longer and frankly we are sick of the garbage,,we are sick of not winning playoffs,,we are sick of not having a SB title and we desire more, but i guess that makes us shmucks.
Marvin is now 1/2 a game under .500. That is a dramatic improvement over the teams we sat through in the '90's. He's had three bad seasons in 10 years. As far as this playoff win criteria, hate to tell you this, but the only playoff wins that really count for anything are the Super Bowl and conference championship games. The only thing you get for the others is worse draft position.

Certainly, Marvin is a TERRIBLE coach for not winning in the playoffs. During his first playoff appearence, Carson Palmer got his knee detonated on the first play from scrimmage. So, a team built around it's passing offense loses it's starting QB, and it's the coach's fault that they lose in the playoffs to the eventual Super Bowl champions? In 2009, the team slumps into the playoffs after suffering through the deaths of Chris Henry and Mike Zimmer's wife. Sure, part of the blame falls on Marvin, but the team was put through extremely difficult circumstances leading into the playoffs. In 2011, we got thumped on the road with one of the youngest rosters in the league. Again, part of the blame falls on Marvin, but he deserves a lot of credit for getting a team that was expected to finish last in the league into the playoffs.

Every Bengal fan wants us to win a SB. However, there are fans that can enjoy the success the team has had over the last 10 years, and there are fans that are so bitter over the '90's that they can't seem to enjoy anything. There are tons of supportive fans of teams out there who's team has never won a Super Bowl. Heck, there are even more supportive fans of teams who have never won a SB in their lifetime, or since their childhood. You can call me a jerk for saying that people who pull the long suffering fan routine have zero credibility. I don't care. I think you're a jerk for attempting to belittle everything the club accomplishes in an attempt to lessen other fans' enjoyment of the team. Just because you're a miserable fan who can't enjoy watching a good football team play because you've got a chip on your shoulder over some garbage that happened over a decade ago doesn't mean you have to pathetically attempt to drag everybody else down. I sincerely hope that the Bengals are to the '10's what the 49'ers were to the '80's, the Cowboys were to the '90's, and the Patriots were to the '00's, not just because I want to enjoy their success, but also so I don't have to listen to all the sniveling and whining from the "long suffering Bengal fans" who have a chip on their shoulder because they think they are owed greatness.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 12-31-2012, 12:11 AM
Funkysylvanelf Funkysylvanelf is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Quebec City, Qc, Canada
Posts: 455
Rep Points: 306
Default Re: Screw history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatever View Post
Marvin is now 1/2 a game under .500. That is a dramatic improvement over the teams we sat through in the '90's. He's had three bad seasons in 10 years. As far as this playoff win criteria, hate to tell you this, but the only playoff wins that really count for anything are the Super Bowl and conference championship games. The only thing you get for the others is worse draft position.

Certainly, Marvin is a TERRIBLE coach for not winning in the playoffs. During his first playoff appearence, Carson Palmer got his knee detonated on the first play from scrimmage. So, a team built around it's passing offense loses it's starting QB, and it's the coach's fault that they lose in the playoffs to the eventual Super Bowl champions? In 2009, the team slumps into the playoffs after suffering through the deaths of Chris Henry and Mike Zimmer's wife. Sure, part of the blame falls on Marvin, but the team was put through extremely difficult circumstances leading into the playoffs. In 2011, we got thumped on the road with one of the youngest rosters in the league. Again, part of the blame falls on Marvin, but he deserves a lot of credit for getting a team that was expected to finish last in the league into the playoffs.

Every Bengal fan wants us to win a SB. However, there are fans that can enjoy the success the team has had over the last 10 years, and there are fans that are so bitter over the '90's that they can't seem to enjoy anything. There are tons of supportive fans of teams out there who's team has never won a Super Bowl. Heck, there are even more supportive fans of teams who have never won a SB in their lifetime, or since their childhood. You can call me a jerk for saying that people who pull the long suffering fan routine have zero credibility. I don't care. I think you're a jerk for attempting to belittle everything the club accomplishes in an attempt to lessen other fans' enjoyment of the team. Just because you're a miserable fan who can't enjoy watching a good football team play because you've got a chip on your shoulder over some garbage that happened over a decade ago doesn't mean you have to pathetically attempt to drag everybody else down. I sincerely hope that the Bengals are to the '10's what the 49'ers were to the '80's, the Cowboys were to the '90's, and the Patriots were to the '00's, not just because I want to enjoy their success, but also so I don't have to listen to all the sniveling and whining from the "long suffering Bengal fans" who have a chip on their shoulder because they think they are owed greatness.

This 1000X. One of my friends is a Rams fan. There are still searching for their first winning season since 2003. Sometimes, I go in their forum and I get the feeling that they are much prouder than us in their team even if they totally ****. I think many teams would take our last 10 years instead of theirs.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 12-31-2012, 12:15 AM
LeTigre LeTigre is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,074
Rep Points: 1019
Default Re: Screw history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac18 View Post
Let's make a deal to stop bringing up bad history. Time and time again i scroll through the post and see people alway's saying stuff like oh we havn't made to the playoffs two years in a row in 30 years or we haven't won a game at that time or place or what the **** ever. Look around these new guy's don't give a **** about any of that. They Just want to win. How many streaks have these new guy's broke in just 2 years ?
When these guys win a playoff game - all that talk goes away. that's how it works.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 12-31-2012, 12:19 AM
LeTigre LeTigre is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,074
Rep Points: 1019
Default Re: Screw history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkysylvanelf View Post
This 1000X. One of my friends is a Rams fan. There are still searching for their first winning season since 2003. Sometimes, I go in their forum and I get the feeling that they are much prouder than us in their team even if they totally ****. I think many teams would take our last 10 years instead of theirs.
No, this is just something that exists in St. Louis. I don't know what is in the water there but they have incredible fans. It's not just football, either. the Cardinal (mlb) fans are amazing too - very knowledgeable, loyal, and super friendly at the stadium.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 12-31-2012, 12:21 AM
fredtoast's Avatar
fredtoast fredtoast is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Scenic East Tennessee
Posts: 45,965
Rep Points: 49546
Default Re: Screw history

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeTigre View Post
When these guys win a playoff game - all that talk goes away. that's how it works.
No it won't. The whiners will still be whining.

They whined about not making the playoffs, but when we did they kept whinig.

They whined about never finishing strong or beating the Steelers and Ravens, but when we did they kept whining.

They whined about never having back to back winning seasons, but when we did they kept on whinig.

When we win a playoff game they will still whine because we don't win by a big enough margin, or that we don't win more than one playoff game.

When we win a Super Bowl they will whine that we didn't go undefeated.

If we go undefeated they will whine that the Steelers have more rings.

It will never stop.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 12-31-2012, 01:33 AM
Funkysylvanelf Funkysylvanelf is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Quebec City, Qc, Canada
Posts: 455
Rep Points: 306
Default Re: Screw history

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeTigre View Post
No, this is just something that exists in St. Louis. I don't know what is in the water there but they have incredible fans. It's not just football, either. the Cardinal (mlb) fans are amazing too - very knowledgeable, loyal, and super friendly at the stadium.
Well...Can we import some of that water? I could be interested
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 12-31-2012, 01:55 AM
Rattler's Avatar
Rattler Rattler is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Edgewood
Posts: 7,374
Rep Points: 7227
Default Re: Screw history

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredtoast View Post
No it won't. The whiners will still be whining.

They whined about not making the playoffs, but when we did they kept whinig.

They whined about never finishing strong or beating the Steelers and Ravens, but when we did they kept whining.

They whined about never having back to back winning seasons, but when we did they kept on whinig.

When we win a playoff game they will still whine because we don't win by a big enough margin, or that we don't win more than one playoff game.

When we win a Super Bowl they will whine that we didn't go undefeated.

If we go undefeated they will whine that the Steelers have more rings.


It will never stop.
You and OSUFan should get a room.
__________________
http://boards.bengals.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=41254&dateline=138898  0843
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 12-31-2012, 02:04 AM
MrRager's Avatar
MrRager MrRager is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 897
Rep Points: 1744
Default Re: Screw history

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredtoast View Post
No it won't. The whiners will still be whining.

They whined about not making the playoffs, but when we did they kept whinig.

They whined about never finishing strong or beating the Steelers and Ravens, but when we did they kept whining.

They whined about never having back to back winning seasons, but when we did they kept on whinig.

When we win a playoff game they will still whine because we don't win by a big enough margin, or that we don't win more than one playoff game.

When we win a Super Bowl they will whine that we didn't go undefeated.

If we go undefeated they will whine that the Steelers have more rings.

It will never stop.
After that you will whine more than all of them combined.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 12-31-2012, 03:01 AM
Shake n Blake's Avatar
Shake n Blake Shake n Blake is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Homers gonna home
Posts: 13,313
Rep Points: 27342
Default Re: Screw history

How about we retire this thread for now.

If we lose next week, Marv's 0-4 playoff record would be a valid complaint.

But for now I think we should all be happy. We have a good shot against the Texans.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post
If you think Dalton will average 25 passes per game, put your money where your mouth is. I'll even make it easy on you.

If Dalton averages over 30 passes per game in 2014, I win. If he averages less than 30, you win. Loser can't post in any Dalton threads for 1 year. You game?
Quote:
Originally Posted by umkubas View Post
Yes, log it.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 12-31-2012, 03:04 AM
StLucieBengal's Avatar
StLucieBengal StLucieBengal is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 662
Rep Points: 538
Default Re: Screw history

Amen. Enjoy the run


Be happy. We could be back in the Jeff Query days
__________________


"We treat it like the Hunger Games,"Whoever gets there first, me, Geno, and Mike are licking our chops like we hadn't eaten all day." -Dunlap
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 12-31-2012, 07:40 AM
BengalRugby's Avatar
BengalRugby BengalRugby is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Living in your head
Posts: 11,076
Rep Points: 21055
Default Re: Screw history

No it won't. The whiners will still be whining.

They whined about not making the playoffs, but when we did they kept whinig.

They whined about never finishing strong or beating the Steelers and Ravens, but when we did they kept whining.

They whined about never having back to back winning seasons, but when we did they kept on whinig.

When we win a playoff game they will still whine because we don't win by a big enough margin, or that we don't win more than one playoff game.

When we win a Super Bowl they will whine that we didn't go undefeated.

If we go undefeated they will whine that the Steelers have more rings.

It will never stop.






__________________

Last edited by BengalRugby; 12-31-2012 at 07:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 12-31-2012, 03:37 PM
BengalRugby's Avatar
BengalRugby BengalRugby is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Living in your head
Posts: 11,076
Rep Points: 21055
Default Re: Screw history

And Bengal Rugby if you got something bad to say about my post be a man and put it out there don't hide you're response in neg rep's. Such a little *****.


I stated you used poor form in attacking certain posters, and now you go forth and continue the same poor form.


Now you're crying about rep and continuing the personal attacks? Way to prove me wrong...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 12-31-2012, 03:45 PM
Dmac18's Avatar
Dmac18 Dmac18 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,280
Rep Points: 3132
Default Re: Screw history

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalRugby View Post

I stated you used poor form in attacking certain posters, and now you go forth and continue the same poor form.


Now you're crying about rep and continuing the personal attacks? Way to prove me wrong...

I'm glad you took 2 day's to respond, that way you could make sure it was just perfect. How many times do you attack people one here. It was none of you're buisness but you get injoyment out of being a ****. You act like you are high a mighty and do no wrong but the sad fact is you're constantly a **** and not many people like you.
Next time you feel the urge to be a **** go tend to your farm animals.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 12-31-2012, 04:06 PM
BengalRugby's Avatar
BengalRugby BengalRugby is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Living in your head
Posts: 11,076
Rep Points: 21055
Default Re: Screw history

I'm glad you took 2 day's to respond, that way you could make sure it was just perfect. How many times do you attack people one here. It was none of you're buisness but you get injoyment out of being a ****. You act like you are high a mighty and do no wrong but the sad fact is you're constantly a **** and not many people like you.
Next time you feel the urge to be a **** go tend to your farm animals.



I apologize for getting back to the thread so late. But it is good to know you were waiting so intently that you jumped out to respond the moment I did so.


Please, as you're adamant that this was "none of you're buisness," inform me as to the proper manner and protocol for repping and responding to posts? Might want to be careful with the attacks, insults, and profanity, as you never know when the mods will enforce the CoC.


On a side note, odd you defame the farm animal thing, as you did the same when you repped me. Is there something wrong with being a farmer that I am unaware of? I guess I don't get what you're trying to infer...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 12-31-2012, 04:10 PM
basballguy's Avatar
basballguy basballguy is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Glenn Heights, TX
Posts: 1,323
Rep Points: 2223
Default Re: Screw history

the fighting in this thread makes me sad.

i like puppies.

here's a picture to prove it:

Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 12-31-2012, 04:10 PM
Dabo614's Avatar
Dabo614 Dabo614 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7,419
Rep Points: 5905
Default Re: Screw history

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredtoast View Post
I guarantee that when we win a playoff game you will still not be satisfied. you will say that the other team gave us the ganme instead of us winning it. Even if we win a Superbowl you will still not give Marvin any credit. Instead you will continue to claim that you know more about how to coach a football team than a Super Bowl winning coach. That is your nature.

You will continue to make idiotic statements about how youer wife understands defensive formations and cover schemes better than Marvin, and that she knows the tendencies of all our opponents better than Marvin, and that she knows better what our players are capable of than Marvin.

You claiming that your wife knows more about how to call a football game than a coach who has made the playoffs three of the last four years is a joke.

Fred get it through your head marvin is not going to win a SB as a HC unless he has an all star team on both sides of the ball. And yes i do find it funny that my wife ,,a woman sits there and laughs at our HC cause even she can see the ignorance in his calls.
__________________
When the water splashes up, "ffffffuuuuu"!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 12-31-2012, 04:14 PM
Dabo614's Avatar
Dabo614 Dabo614 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7,419
Rep Points: 5905
Default Re: Screw history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatever View Post
Marvin is now 1/2 a game under .500. That is a dramatic improvement over the teams we sat through in the '90's. He's had three bad seasons in 10 years. As far as this playoff win criteria, hate to tell you this, but the only playoff wins that really count for anything are the Super Bowl and conference championship games. The only thing you get for the others is worse draft position.

Certainly, Marvin is a TERRIBLE coach for not winning in the playoffs. During his first playoff appearence, Carson Palmer got his knee detonated on the first play from scrimmage. So, a team built around it's passing offense loses it's starting QB, and it's the coach's fault that they lose in the playoffs to the eventual Super Bowl champions? In 2009, the team slumps into the playoffs after suffering through the deaths of Chris Henry and Mike Zimmer's wife. Sure, part of the blame falls on Marvin, but the team was put through extremely difficult circumstances leading into the playoffs. In 2011, we got thumped on the road with one of the youngest rosters in the league. Again, part of the blame falls on Marvin, but he deserves a lot of credit for getting a team that was expected to finish last in the league into the playoffs.

Every Bengal fan wants us to win a SB. However, there are fans that can enjoy the success the team has had over the last 10 years, and there are fans that are so bitter over the '90's that they can't seem to enjoy anything. There are tons of supportive fans of teams out there who's team has never won a Super Bowl. Heck, there are even more supportive fans of teams who have never won a SB in their lifetime, or since their childhood. You can call me a jerk for saying that people who pull the long suffering fan routine have zero credibility. I don't care. I think you're a jerk for attempting to belittle everything the club accomplishes in an attempt to lessen other fans' enjoyment of the team. Just because you're a miserable fan who can't enjoy watching a good football team play because you've got a chip on your shoulder over some garbage that happened over a decade ago doesn't mean you have to pathetically attempt to drag everybody else down. I sincerely hope that the Bengals are to the '10's what the 49'ers were to the '80's, the Cowboys were to the '90's, and the Patriots were to the '00's, not just because I want to enjoy their success, but also so I don't have to listen to all the sniveling and whining from the "long suffering Bengal fans" who have a chip on their shoulder because they think they are owed greatness.


Really? So basically your happy with no playoff wins right? Your happy now that marvin is ONLY 1 game under .500 right? 3 bad seasons? did you forget all the 8-8 seasons,,,oh thats right, since its mediocre its not bad.

"Every Bengal fan wants us to win a SB. However, there are fans that can enjoy the success the team has had over the last 10 years,"

What success would this be that you speak of? A losing record for a 10 year coach or the fact we cant win a playoff game? You speak of people being bitter over the 90s yet is peeps like you who think we are now in la la land just cause we are mediocre and not as crappy as the 90s,,,i too was happy with that the first few years,,,but now i expect more and im not seeing it.
__________________
When the water splashes up, "ffffffuuuuu"!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 12-31-2012, 04:17 PM
Dabo614's Avatar
Dabo614 Dabo614 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7,419
Rep Points: 5905
Default Re: Screw history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post
How about we retire this thread for now.

If we lose next week, Marv's 0-4 playoff record would be a valid complaint.

But for now I think we should all be happy. We have a good shot against the Texans.

So your saying a losing record and an 0-3 playoff record is "not" a valid complaint??
__________________
When the water splashes up, "ffffffuuuuu"!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 12-31-2012, 04:21 PM
momadance02's Avatar
momadance02 momadance02 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 7,810
Rep Points: 8278
Default

Good lord, let it go dude.

Marv put this team together, Marv has taken his team to the playoffs in 3 out of 4 years. Go be a turd somewhere else.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 12-31-2012, 04:26 PM
Dabo614's Avatar
Dabo614 Dabo614 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 7,419
Rep Points: 5905
Default Re: Screw history

Quote:
Originally Posted by momadance02 View Post
Good lord, let it go dude.

Marv put this team together, Marv has taken his team to the playoffs in 3 out of 4 years. Go be a turd somewhere else.

Ad-hominem again i see, it appears thats all you people can come up with is name calling/insults when your fantasy land is tore apart by statements backed up by this coaches track record, sry i didnt mean to rain on your parade, im going back to reality now you can check in whenever you like,,,its free.
__________________
When the water splashes up, "ffffffuuuuu"!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 12-31-2012, 04:33 PM
Dmac18's Avatar
Dmac18 Dmac18 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,280
Rep Points: 3132
Default Re: Screw history

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalRugby View Post

I apologize for getting back to the thread so late. But it is good to know you were waiting so intently that you jumped out to respond the moment I did so.


Please, as you're adamant that this was "none of you're buisness," inform me as to the proper manner and protocol for repping and responding to posts? Might want to be careful with the attacks, insults, and profanity, as you never know when the mods will enforce the CoC.


On a side note, odd you defame the farm animal thing, as you did the same when you repped me. Is there something wrong with being a farmer that I am unaware of? I guess I don't get what you're trying to infer...
lol..

Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 12-31-2012, 04:57 PM
Shake n Blake's Avatar
Shake n Blake Shake n Blake is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Homers gonna home
Posts: 13,313
Rep Points: 27342
Default Re: Screw history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabo614 View Post
So your saying a losing record and an 0-3 playoff record is "not" a valid complaint??
Not at all. Just saying we should enjoy this while it lasts.

We all know (well some of us know) that Marv has been mediocre, but we're in the playoffs now with a chance to go further.

So why put down Marvin right now? If he loses another playoff game, then feel free to bring up his record.

I just know that as Bengals fans, we haven't been able to enjoy much success, so I'm going to enjoy this until it's over.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post
If you think Dalton will average 25 passes per game, put your money where your mouth is. I'll even make it easy on you.

If Dalton averages over 30 passes per game in 2014, I win. If he averages less than 30, you win. Loser can't post in any Dalton threads for 1 year. You game?
Quote:
Originally Posted by umkubas View Post
Yes, log it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.