Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 01-02-2013, 12:26 AM
endsanebengal's Avatar
endsanebengal endsanebengal is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 453
Rep Points: 286
Default Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
O'rlly?
lol ok how about the average bengals fan
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-02-2013, 12:27 AM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 14,106
Rep Points: 17057
Default Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by endsanebengal View Post
lol ok how about the average bengals fan
__________________
"We are the one's that wanna choose. Always wanna play but you never wanna lose."- Serj Tankian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
Yes, they will both have a role. MLJ will be the WR2. And Sanu will be the 5th or 6th receiving option.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-02-2013, 12:31 AM
endsanebengal's Avatar
endsanebengal endsanebengal is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 453
Rep Points: 286
Default Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

lmao
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-02-2013, 01:34 PM
6andcounting's Avatar
6andcounting 6andcounting is online now
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,251
Rep Points: 2164
Default Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by endsanebengal View Post
this is the reason normal bengal fans never come into the smack forum...that was a reach to the op I mean some fans are stupid no matter what board u go onto...
Thanks for putting yourself into perspective.
Quote:
Originally Posted by endsanebengal View Post
Was trolling the Texans boards and wow that place was in mass hysteria...Ummm the Steelers went 8-8 this year and played really bad...The Browns literally made the Steelers cough the ball up 8 times in one game...A browns fan thinks they are as good as the Steelers isnt really that far-fetched...This is the afc north and we all play each other tough...Plain and simple
Steelers defense was #2 against the run, #1 against the pass and #1 overall. How does the Browns defense match-up?

All but 3 of the 8 fumbles were more on the ball carrier for putting no effort to safely carry the ball then it was the defender making a good play. Rainey fumbled out of bounds completely untouched and Mendenhall had a Mark Sanchez fumble running into his own player. Ben threw 4 INTs through 9 games and was having a near MVP season in the 1st half of the year. Batch hadn't practice with the first team since training camp and threw 3 INTs in 1 game vs the Browns. Even with that, the Browns needed a blown fumble call with 2 minutes left to seal the win at their own stadium....Does this one disaster game with a 3rd string qb really hold water when trying to say the Brwons are better than the Steelers? C'mon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by endsanebengal View Post
I dont hate the Steelers because they arent a good team; the fans ruin it for me...They are too arrogant and act like they win not the other way around...Also Hines did as well I love the bengals but again I dont root for them because of the fans....etc....

bottom line who cares what the Brown fan thinks...
You're mad because I compared these morons to JN in terms of an entire board of moronic fans.

If there is an entire board of Steelers fans who think the steelers are as good as the Patriots, Broncos, Falcons or 9ers, then come post it here and we will hang our heads in shame and laugh. 6th pick in the draft compared to the 17th pick in the draft..... No comparison... It's like Steeler fans thinking they are as good as whatever team ends up with the 28th pick.... No, just no.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan View Post
This ginger loser has handed out his punishments based on public opinion it's only right that public opinion be responsible for his demise.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-02-2013, 06:18 PM
Beaker's Avatar
Beaker Beaker is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: An undisclosed biological research facility.
Posts: 21,590
Rep Points: 61783
Default Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6andcounting View Post
Steelers defense was #1 against the pass
Except for when it counted, with 14 seconds left and they decide to jump the short route to Hawkins and leave AJ one on one.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 01-02-2013, 06:52 PM
6andcounting's Avatar
6andcounting 6andcounting is online now
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,251
Rep Points: 2164
Default Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
Except for when it counted, with 14 seconds left and they decide to jump the short route to Hawkins and leave AJ one on one.
Any team that tries a 53+ yard field goal at Heinz Field at the end of the game, but with more than 20 seconds left, for the other team to take it back the other way deserves to lose. But since both teams can't lose the same game, one had to get a win despite their best effort to lose.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan View Post
This ginger loser has handed out his punishments based on public opinion it's only right that public opinion be responsible for his demise.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 01-02-2013, 08:15 PM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 14,106
Rep Points: 17057
Default Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6andcounting View Post
Any team that tries a 53+ yard field goal at Heinz Field at the end of the game, but with more than 20 seconds left, for the other team to take it back the other way deserves to lose. But since both teams can't lose the same game, one had to get a win despite their best effort to lose.
It's nice that you've come up with something to help you deal with the loss. Only problem is, it was Ben's attempt at making a play, which got intercepted, that allowed Dalton to make a play to Green to set up the game winning FG.

Dalton's throw > Ben's throw
__________________
"We are the one's that wanna choose. Always wanna play but you never wanna lose."- Serj Tankian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
Yes, they will both have a role. MLJ will be the WR2. And Sanu will be the 5th or 6th receiving option.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 01-02-2013, 10:11 PM
6andcounting's Avatar
6andcounting 6andcounting is online now
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,251
Rep Points: 2164
Default Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
It's nice that you've come up with something to help you deal with the loss. Only problem is, it was Ben's attempt at making a play, which got intercepted, that allowed Dalton to make a play to Green to set up the game winning FG.

Dalton's throw > Ben's throw
Players make mistakes during plays. It's part of the game. The decision to go for the field goals in each of those situations were bad decisions from the start. You are comparing physical mistakes (over thrown ball) on the field during a play to mental mistakes on the sidelines. No comparison. You simply can't have your head coach making decisions doomed to fail. If the field goal would have been 25 yards, and the kicker shanked it, you put that on the kicker. If your kicker misses an attempt longer then he's ever made before, on a field where that distance has never been made in a game before and it was a harsh winter day at that, you blame the guy who called the field goal.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan View Post
This ginger loser has handed out his punishments based on public opinion it's only right that public opinion be responsible for his demise.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 01-02-2013, 10:21 PM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 14,106
Rep Points: 17057
Default Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6andcounting View Post
Players make mistakes during plays. It's part of the game. The decision to go for the field goals in each of those situations were bad decisions from the start. You are comparing physical mistakes (over thrown ball) on the field during a play to mental mistakes on the sidelines. No comparison. You simply can't have your head coach making decisions doomed to fail. If the field goal would have been 25 yards, and the kicker shanked it, you put that on the kicker. If your kicker misses an attempt longer then he's ever made before, on a field where that distance has never been made in a game before and it was a harsh winter day at that, you blame the guy who called the field goal.
I wasn't comparing anything, hombre. I just pointed out that you've talked yourself into accepting the defeat using something that wasn't really germane to the outcome. Both field goals were bad decisions, true. However, neither one lead directly to the defeat. It was the bad pass, after the Bengals had punted when they weren't able to move the ball after the 53 yd FG attempt, that lead to the defeat.

So, what i'm saying is, you really shouldn't even be giving the missed field goal the time time of day.
__________________
"We are the one's that wanna choose. Always wanna play but you never wanna lose."- Serj Tankian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
Yes, they will both have a role. MLJ will be the WR2. And Sanu will be the 5th or 6th receiving option.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 01-02-2013, 10:32 PM
6andcounting's Avatar
6andcounting 6andcounting is online now
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,251
Rep Points: 2164
Default Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
I wasn't comparing anything, hombre. I just pointed out that you've talked yourself into accepting the defeat using something that wasn't really germane to the outcome. Both field goals were bad decisions, true.However, neither one lead directly to the defeat. It was the bad pass, after the Bengals had punted when they weren't able to move the ball after the 53 yd FG attempt, that lead to the defeat.

So, what i'm saying is, you really shouldn't even be giving the missed field goal the time time of day.
Both missed field goals were dumb decisions that gave the other team an opportunity to win in the final minutes. (Part 1 of each team trying to lose) But neither team capitalized on their golden opportunity. (Part 2 of each team trying to lose)

Niether team should have had the chance to blow the chance they were given because neither coach should have called for a field goal in the first place.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan View Post
This ginger loser has handed out his punishments based on public opinion it's only right that public opinion be responsible for his demise.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 01-02-2013, 10:44 PM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 14,106
Rep Points: 17057
Default Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6andcounting View Post
Both missed field goals were dumb decisions that gave the other team an opportunity to win in the final minutes. (Part 1 of each team trying to lose) But neither team capitalized on their golden opportunity. (Part 2 of each team trying to lose)

Niether team should have had the chance to blow the chance they were given because neither coach should have called for a field goal in the first place.
Coaches make bad decisions all the time. I think you should just focus on having nightmares about the 21 yd throw from Dalton to Green which lead to the winning FG.
__________________
"We are the one's that wanna choose. Always wanna play but you never wanna lose."- Serj Tankian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
Yes, they will both have a role. MLJ will be the WR2. And Sanu will be the 5th or 6th receiving option.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 01-02-2013, 10:59 PM
6andcounting's Avatar
6andcounting 6andcounting is online now
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,251
Rep Points: 2164
Default Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Coaches make bad decisions all the time. I think you should just focus on having nightmares about the 21 yd throw from Dalton to Green which lead to the winning FG.
There's a reason why bengals fans don't like Lewis and why Tomlin's team isn't in the playoffs this year.... Belicheat wouldn't of risked a 56 yard field goal. He would have went for it. That would have been a better decision than an impossible field goal attempt. It would have been easier to convert the 1st down and even if that failed you still give the ball back with 7+ yards of worse field popsition. When plan A has a higher chance of success and a little bit less of a consequence if failed, you don't choose plan B... Ever....
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan View Post
This ginger loser has handed out his punishments based on public opinion it's only right that public opinion be responsible for his demise.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:15 PM
Dmac18's Avatar
Dmac18 Dmac18 is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,285
Rep Points: 3192
Default Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6andcounting View Post
There's a reason why bengals fans don't like Lewis and why Tomlin's team isn't in the playoffs this year.... Belicheat wouldn't of risked a 56 yard field goal. He would have went for it. That would have been a better decision than an impossible field goal attempt. It would have been easier to convert the 1st down and even if that failed you still give the ball back with 7+ yards of worse field popsition. When plan A has a higher chance of success and a little bit less of a consequence if failed, you don't choose plan B... Ever....
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:21 PM
6andcounting's Avatar
6andcounting 6andcounting is online now
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,251
Rep Points: 2164
Default Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac18 View Post
So you disagree that attempting a 56 yard field goal at Heinz had less of a chance of success than converting the first down?

I was talking good football strategy with Rfaulk, and then you came along.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan View Post
This ginger loser has handed out his punishments based on public opinion it's only right that public opinion be responsible for his demise.

Last edited by 6andcounting; 01-02-2013 at 11:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:28 PM
Dmac18's Avatar
Dmac18 Dmac18 is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,285
Rep Points: 3192
Default Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6andcounting View Post
So you disagree that attempting a 56 yard field goal at Heinz had less of a chance of success than converting the first down?

I was talking good football strategy with Rfaulk, and then you came along.
Does it really matter. Fact is your team is done and I get to watch mine play this weekend. Come on I have to have a little fun.

Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:40 PM
6andcounting's Avatar
6andcounting 6andcounting is online now
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,251
Rep Points: 2164
Default Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac18 View Post
Does it really matter. Fact is your team is done and I get to watch mine play this weekend. Come on I have to have a little fun.

Being annoying isn't fun for anyone but you.

And you pictures are stupid.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan View Post
This ginger loser has handed out his punishments based on public opinion it's only right that public opinion be responsible for his demise.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:43 PM
rfaulk34's Avatar
rfaulk34 rfaulk34 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Covington, Ky
Posts: 14,106
Rep Points: 17057
Default Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6andcounting View Post
There's a reason why bengals fans don't like Lewis and why Tomlin's team isn't in the playoffs this year.... Belicheat wouldn't of risked a 56 yard field goal. He would have went for it. That would have been a better decision than an impossible field goal attempt. It would have been easier to convert the 1st down and even if that failed you still give the ball back with 7+ yards of worse field popsition. When plan A has a higher chance of success and a little bit less of a consequence if failed, you don't choose plan B... Ever....
Unless you want to be on NFLs top 10 gutsiest calls.
__________________
"We are the one's that wanna choose. Always wanna play but you never wanna lose."- Serj Tankian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
Yes, they will both have a role. MLJ will be the WR2. And Sanu will be the 5th or 6th receiving option.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 01-02-2013, 11:56 PM
ZeGerman ZeGerman is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Posts: 590
Rep Points: 583
Default Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

I have to say, I was screaming "what are we doing?!?" when Lewis ran Brown out to kick that 56 yarder. In a complete defensive game, field position means a ton
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 01-03-2013, 12:06 AM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,957
Rep Points: 3894
Default Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by endsanebengal View Post
lol ok how about the average bengals fan
Below average actually.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 01-03-2013, 12:39 AM
Joelist's Avatar
Joelist Joelist is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Justice, IL
Posts: 4,541
Rep Points: 6800
Default Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

Look, we all know why the Steelers had all those fumbles against the Browns.

They had this on the sidelines:

http://www.amazon.com/Passion-Natura...assion+lube+55
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 01-03-2013, 12:41 AM
Johnny Cupcakes's Avatar
Johnny Cupcakes Johnny Cupcakes is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 12,108
Rep Points: 22120
Default Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelist View Post
Look, we all know why the Steelers had all those fumbles against the Browns.

They had this on the sidelines:

http://www.amazon.com/Passion-Natura...assion+lube+55
I just bought that jug. Good lube is hard to come by. Hello 3 week supply!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 01-03-2013, 12:50 AM
Joelist's Avatar
Joelist Joelist is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Justice, IL
Posts: 4,541
Rep Points: 6800
Default Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
I just bought that jug. Good lube is hard to come by. Hello 3 week supply!!!!
55 gallons only lasts 21 days? What on earth are you lubing....never mind. I don't want to know.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 01-03-2013, 03:40 AM
yellowxdiscipline's Avatar
yellowxdiscipline yellowxdiscipline is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Cincy
Posts: 8,442
Rep Points: 8939
Default Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

Just trolled that board again and they are super butt hurt by invading fans from Steelers and Bengals.



They need their own private place for self loathing..
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 01-03-2013, 08:29 AM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,957
Rep Points: 3894
Default Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

Back on topic...browns fans logo on helmet idea.

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 01-03-2013, 08:40 AM
michaelsean michaelsean is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,284
Rep Points: 10107
Default Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

Geeze they even go after, among others, Pete Rose in a thread. I did like this unassailable logic:

"Charley Hustle my ***(butt). The *********(fornicating) guy barely hit 100 homeruns"
__________________
In times of change learners inherit the earth; while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists.-Eric Hoffer
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.