Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #701  
Old 01-02-2013, 12:49 PM
RhythmicGeek's Avatar
RhythmicGeek RhythmicGeek is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Quick Stop
Posts: 22,748
Rep Points: 35948
Default Re: How do you feel about guns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICKYSHUFFLE View Post
Yes we do have evidence and the original AWB did NOTHING to the statistics and the reason they started going down was because the AWB sun setted in 07.
Just look on the FBI website for the statistics.
I think you are missing the point. The evidence he is speaking of is the evidence of the slippery slope you are claiming will happen.
Reply With Quote
  #702  
Old 01-02-2013, 12:49 PM
ICKYSHUFFLE's Avatar
ICKYSHUFFLE ICKYSHUFFLE is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: parts unknown
Posts: 2,209
Rep Points: 2855
Default Re: How do you feel about guns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhythmicGeek View Post
I still stand by my statement that if she is taught right, she can shoot a shotgun. I doubt she is as tiny as some of the women I have taught how to shoot.

And before anyone jumps in or whatever, yes, the particular firearm matters as well. I have a 12 gauge that has virtually no kick, and one that kicks like a mule. I have a 10 gauge that kicks less than that 12 gauge.
They could but that doesn't mean they necessarily would want to. They could take the pain but I doubt they might want to and would rather have a smaller caliber gun. Ask any gun sales man and they will tell you smaller calibers are what most women lean towards.
You could teach someone to drive a huge truck, that doesn't mean they will do everything right or prefer to do it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #703  
Old 01-02-2013, 12:49 PM
RhythmicGeek's Avatar
RhythmicGeek RhythmicGeek is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Quick Stop
Posts: 22,748
Rep Points: 35948
Default Re: How do you feel about guns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDeyJon View Post
As have I, but it still doesn't change what I know to be true.
And what is that?
Reply With Quote
  #704  
Old 01-02-2013, 12:51 PM
BengalRugby's Avatar
BengalRugby BengalRugby is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Living in your head
Posts: 11,316
Rep Points: 22104
Default Re: How do you feel about guns?

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #705  
Old 01-02-2013, 12:53 PM
RhythmicGeek's Avatar
RhythmicGeek RhythmicGeek is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Quick Stop
Posts: 22,748
Rep Points: 35948
Default Re: How do you feel about guns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICKYSHUFFLE View Post
They could but that doesn't mean they necessarily would want to. They could take the pain but I doubt they might want to and would rather have a smaller caliber gun. Ask any gun sales man and they will tell you smaller calibers are what most women lean towards.
You could teach someone to drive a huge truck, that doesn't mean they will do everything right or prefer to do it.
The pain? I can find a 12 gauge with little to no recoil, no pain involved. On the other end of the spectrum, I have shot a 20 gauge that I thought would separate my shoulder. Choose your weapon right, and there is no issue.
Reply With Quote
  #706  
Old 01-02-2013, 12:55 PM
ICKYSHUFFLE's Avatar
ICKYSHUFFLE ICKYSHUFFLE is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: parts unknown
Posts: 2,209
Rep Points: 2855
Default Re: How do you feel about guns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
LOL...I see 8 year olds shooting shotguns...
And there are also GROWN MEN that can't or don't want to shoot them.
Just like WhodeyJohn and myself have been saying this whole time, it varies from person to person. I saw a video of a kid shooting a 30-06, does that mean anyone can?
Having that mindset, especially with guns, can get someone hurt very quick.
You are correct that they may be able to with proper training, but as I have already said they probably don't like to.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #707  
Old 01-02-2013, 12:55 PM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: rfaulk34 is dumb, BTB is dumber...However Neek is the Mt. Everest of dumb….
Posts: 18,225
Rep Points: 28411
Default Re: How do you feel about guns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICKYSHUFFLE View Post
Yes we do have evidence and the original AWB did NOTHING to the statistics and the reason they started going down was because the AWB sun setted in 07.
Just look on the FBI website for the statistics.
The evidence that the AWB did "NOTHING to the statistics" Has absolutely nothing to do with what I was discussing. The slippery slope argument that Registering guns leads to confiscation of guns is the discussion.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
  #708  
Old 01-02-2013, 12:56 PM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: rfaulk34 is dumb, BTB is dumber...However Neek is the Mt. Everest of dumb….
Posts: 18,225
Rep Points: 28411
Default Re: How do you feel about guns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhythmicGeek View Post
I think you are missing the point. The evidence he is speaking of is the evidence of the slippery slope you are claiming will happen.
Exactly...
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
  #709  
Old 01-02-2013, 01:06 PM
Wingnut Wingnut is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,423
Rep Points: 6791
Default Re: How do you feel about guns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDeyJon View Post
I can see you just don't want to understand this.
I see you refuse to acknowledge the difference.

Quote:
Incorrect. I suppose you can keep saying it over and over, but you will still be wrong.



We've been through this one many times already and you aren't paying attention.



All kinds of assumptions in here. You have concluded things I have never even mentioned. Stop doing that.
Not assumptions. Deductive reasoning. Watch and learn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDeyJon View Post
Anyone else experiencing a complete ammo shortage in your area?

I have exhausted every option I know of, and can't really find much on the internet either. Is this just my area or did the whole country go haywire and start gobbling up ammo?

I'm talking .22 lr, 9mm, .40.
So I know your wife isn't using .22LR for home defense.

So that means she is using either a 9mm or a .40. Are you telling me she is using the .40 and you're using the 9mm?

If so, then if your wife can fire a .40 caliber handgun she can fire a .410 shotgun no problem.

If not, then your wife is using the 9mm and my deduction is correct.

Case closed, my dear Watson.

Quote:
LOL. Yeah, sound theology doesn't matter in your world. Scripture disagrees. You may want to reread 2 Timothy 3:16-17 just to start.
Don't tell me. Tell the millions of Christians who disagree with you.

Quote:
You want to pay for it?
When did you become a socialist.

If you can't afford the gunsmith, then you can't afford all that ammo.

Quote:
Was 1994 all just a dream? You think these antigun liberals can't make this happen? Yes, I said, liberals, don't freak out. This is serious stuff, I take it seriously.
Any ban that allows gun show exemptions isn't really a ban. The legislation you are referring to had more holes than swiss cheese.

No, they can't make this happen.

I take serious stuff seriously. I take ridiculous stuff ridiculously. And I don't confuse the two.
Reply With Quote
  #710  
Old 01-02-2013, 01:09 PM
Wingnut Wingnut is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,423
Rep Points: 6791
Default Re: How do you feel about guns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICKYSHUFFLE View Post
I want to see where someone went and got some little church woman who doesn't have experience with a powerful gun and get her to shoot said gun safely and without hurting themselves. I am fairly sure you would have a hard time just finding volunteers. But according to you anyone can do anything as long as you show them.
1. See Matt.

Quote:
So by you comment saying I would like the banjo music in the video I assume you think anyone who doesn't agree with your opinion is a backwoods redneck?
You really need to quit making assumptions.You seem like a fairly intelligent person but make way too broad statements.
You guys better watch out, if you have stuff made from China in your house Wingnut will accuse you of being Communist.
2. That's funny coming from the guy who wrote girls and shotguns usually don't mix.
Reply With Quote
  #711  
Old 01-02-2013, 01:14 PM
WhoDeyJon's Avatar
WhoDeyJon WhoDeyJon is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,603
Rep Points: 1823
Default Re: How do you feel about guns?

Quote:
Not assumptions. Deductive reasoning. Watch and learn.


So I know your wife isn't using .22LR for home defense.

So that means she is using either a 9mm or a .40. Are you telling me she is using the .40 and you're using the 9mm?

If so, then if your wife can fire a .40 caliber handgun she can fire a .410 shotgun no problem.

If not, then your wife is using the 9mm and my deduction is correct.

Case closed, my dear Watson.
Again, more assumptions. Your deductions lead you to completely false answer.


Quote:
Don't tell me. Tell the millions of Christians who disagree with you.
I do....and I just did with you.


Quote:
When did you become a socialist.

If you can't afford the gunsmith, then you can't afford all that ammo.
Oh, another assumption.

Quote:

No, they can't make this happen.
They said that in 1994.
__________________
"To me,
the very least of all saints,
this grace was given,
to preach to the Gentiles
the unfathomable riches of Christ" (Ephesians 3:8)

Reply With Quote
  #712  
Old 01-02-2013, 01:20 PM
Wingnut Wingnut is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,423
Rep Points: 6791
Default Re: How do you feel about guns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICKYSHUFFLE View Post
Like he said about the threaded barrel, ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE TO PAY FOR IT?
No, I'm not going to pay to have the threads removed. It is his weapon. If threaded barrels are banned and he wants to keep his weapon I'm sure he will go out and pay for a gunsmith if he wants to keep it legally.

Quote:
So him stating ACTUAL HISTORY is hypothetical? That Hitler, Mao, Paul Pot, and others didn't use this same model before they went on their genocides?
We don't fear gun restrictions because we are criminals we fear them because of what history has already proven.
Give me an example of a democracy similar to ours where the citizens had a constitutional right to bear arms and their government took all their guns away and launched a genocide.

Then show me where Feinstein's proposal rescinds your Second Amendment right.
Reply With Quote
  #713  
Old 01-02-2013, 01:29 PM
Wingnut Wingnut is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,423
Rep Points: 6791
Default Re: How do you feel about guns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICKYSHUFFLE View Post
But everyone can shoot a 50 cal Desert Eagle or a .300win mag as long as Wingnut shows them.....
When I bought my Mosin there was a smaller guy there that was telling me of how a gun that size kicks like a mule and he didn't really like shooting them. He just hadn't met the great Dingnut to show him how to do it.
Again, WhoDeyJon has claimed his wife can't fire ANY shotgun. As proof, he has offered two examples of her firing 12 gauge shotguns. That does not constitute proof she can't fire ANY shotgun.

I've seen children who weigh approx. 60-80 lbs who can fire shotguns safely. That doesn't mean they can fire a 10 gauge with a 3.5" turkey load.

Despite what WhoDeyJon claims, unless his wife has a physical or mental disability, I know she can fire a shotgun.
Reply With Quote
  #714  
Old 01-02-2013, 01:41 PM
Wingnut Wingnut is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,423
Rep Points: 6791
Default Re: How do you feel about guns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDeyJon View Post
Again, more assumptions. Your deductions lead you to completely false answer.




I do....and I just did with you.




Oh, another assumption.



They said that in 1994.
If a 60-80 lbs child whose age isn't even into double digits can safely fire a .410 shotgun, so can your wife.

You can deny it all you want.

I don't believe you.

Period.
Reply With Quote
  #715  
Old 01-02-2013, 01:50 PM
ICKYSHUFFLE's Avatar
ICKYSHUFFLE ICKYSHUFFLE is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: parts unknown
Posts: 2,209
Rep Points: 2855
Default Re: How do you feel about guns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
Read the stuff not in bold.
Thanks for confirming you didn't write "a lot" like you erroneously claimed.
If you see something "a lot" of times wouldn't be what you USUALLY see?
Same thing but I didn't go into specifics for you.


If you don't like people using sarcasm then don't use it yourself.
Well with all the insults you have been throwing around it is hard to take it as sarcasm. And I believe I have been respectfully stating my opinion this whole time until I got tired of your repeated insults that I called you dingnut in a post. SORRY

I don't find it funny at all. It's called sarcasm. Maybe you didn't notice, but "a lot" of men and weapons don't mix as well. That's why I believe safety courses should be mandatory
Thank you for proving my point.


I never wrote there weren't idiots out there in the world. Additionally, I never wrote all people can use any gun. I wrote I don't believe WhoDeyJons' wife can't fire a shotgun his own child can.
There you go making assumptions. With your training you think people can be trained to properly shoot a gun as do I but, that doesn't mean THEY will be up for it.

I'm just saying I understand why you are concerned about passing hypothetical ATF checks which may or may not happen sometime in the distant future, while I'm not. If you can't take a joke, don't make one. I thought a 6'5", 240lbs grown man would be a little tougher. I'm sorry. I'll try not to bruise your fragile psyche in the future.
So now they are jokes? Jokes you were using to try and discredit my opinion?
I am not concerned about passing a ATF check as I already have to purchase my guns, but I am concerned that they will make outrageous regulations where even you wouldn't pass.(Since you say your such a great person)


She will never have enough votes to pass her proposed bill in its current form. Period.
To the same argument you used against my opinions, this is pure speculation. She got a somewhat less restricted passed before why not now?

I don't even know where you're going with this one so you'll need to explain it to me. What is it about funding the military so they can do their job in Afghanistan, pay service members, maintain infrastructure, conduct training, buy bullets, etc you don't like?
I know it is done yearly, I guess I should have said the parts that Obama had put in that any citizen could be arrested indefinitely and sent to a prison anywhere in the world, without trial. Obama first denied it was in there, then said if it passed he wouldn't sign it but quickly signed it and pushed it through.

You tell me, hypocrite.
Like I said I feel I have been respectfully stating my opinion. I wouldn't have thought you were so soft with all the insults you have been slinging around.

http://www.mortarinvestments.eu/prod...2#currency=USD
Which one do you like? personally I like the first one...
Hey heres how to do it.

Wow, former Soviet Bloc armor? What is with you and communist weapons? I prefer to buy American if you don't mind.

http://www.ehow.com/facts_7450661_bu...tary-tank.html
What were you saying again?


I was saying what is the shipping and handling on a T-72 from the former Czech Republic?
Are you sure you were saying that? I am pretty sure you said someone couldn't go and buy a tank. WELL, there you go.....And stop it with the shipping!!! If someone has the $ for a TANK I don't think the cost of getting it here is an issue. I'm fairly sure there might be a few already in the country that could be picked up.
Those links I found were from all of 2 minutes of a Google search. I figured you wouldn't have been talking out of your *** on this since you "know" so much.


You mean they passed the checks? Well, alllllllllll be! Again, what are you worried about?

EXACTLY!!!! If you're able to pass all the checks you are proven to be some of the most level headed and law abiding citizens in the country!!!! That's the point!!!! Ironically, you agree with me whether you realize it or not!!!! Luke, I am your father!!!!
I don't disagree with background checks for all gun sales(even I know it's all about the tax money since the majority of gun sales are private) BUT I absolutely disagree with bans. and I don't think someone should have to go through all the checks and pay the taxes on certain guns that the original AWB and the new one want to require.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #716  
Old 01-02-2013, 01:54 PM
ICKYSHUFFLE's Avatar
ICKYSHUFFLE ICKYSHUFFLE is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: parts unknown
Posts: 2,209
Rep Points: 2855
Default Re: How do you feel about guns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhythmicGeek View Post
I think you are missing the point. The evidence he is speaking of is the evidence of the slippery slope you are claiming will happen.
History Is the evidence of the slippery slope.
All the separate cases in the video link I posted about the history of gun control started with gun restrictions and bans.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #717  
Old 01-02-2013, 02:01 PM
ICKYSHUFFLE's Avatar
ICKYSHUFFLE ICKYSHUFFLE is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: parts unknown
Posts: 2,209
Rep Points: 2855
Default Re: How do you feel about guns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
The evidence that the AWB did "NOTHING to the statistics" Has absolutely nothing to do with what I was discussing. The slippery slope argument that Registering guns leads to confiscation of guns is the discussion.
Just watch the video I posted and you will know that the common thing that ties the start of most genocides is GUN REGISTRATION. It is so similar to what is happening today it gives me chills sometimes.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #718  
Old 01-02-2013, 02:04 PM
RhythmicGeek's Avatar
RhythmicGeek RhythmicGeek is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Quick Stop
Posts: 22,748
Rep Points: 35948
Default Re: How do you feel about guns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICKYSHUFFLE View Post
History Is the evidence of the slippery slope.
All the separate cases in the video link I posted about the history of gun control started with gun restrictions and bans.
I don't watch video links, because they are typically biased and I don't use the sound on my computer anyway (especially at work).

So, do you have any evidence showing a place where the people had a constitutionally guaranteed right to bear arms where restrictions on the types of weapons allowed led to a complete ban by a democratically elected legislature?

Last edited by RhythmicGeek; 01-02-2013 at 02:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #719  
Old 01-02-2013, 02:04 PM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: rfaulk34 is dumb, BTB is dumber...However Neek is the Mt. Everest of dumb….
Posts: 18,225
Rep Points: 28411
Default Re: How do you feel about guns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICKYSHUFFLE View Post
I'm sure they were saying the same things you are before these things happened.
It could never happen here...this is 'MERICA!!!!
Hold on dearly to that straw man argument...
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
  #720  
Old 01-02-2013, 02:08 PM
ICKYSHUFFLE's Avatar
ICKYSHUFFLE ICKYSHUFFLE is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: parts unknown
Posts: 2,209
Rep Points: 2855
Default Re: How do you feel about guns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
1. See Matt.


2. That's funny coming from the guy who wrote girls and shotguns usually don't mix.
Coming from the guy that said in post 700
http://boards.bengals.com/showpost.p...&postcount=700
I don't find it funny at all. It's called sarcasm. Maybe you didn't notice, but "a lot" of men and weapons don't mix as well. That's why I believe safety courses should be mandatory.

Keep trying there buddy
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #721  
Old 01-02-2013, 02:09 PM
ICKYSHUFFLE's Avatar
ICKYSHUFFLE ICKYSHUFFLE is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: parts unknown
Posts: 2,209
Rep Points: 2855
Default Re: How do you feel about guns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDeyJon View Post
Again, more assumptions. Your deductions lead you to completely false answer.




I do....and I just did with you.




Oh, another assumption.



They said that in 1994
.
Exactly!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #722  
Old 01-02-2013, 02:33 PM
ICKYSHUFFLE's Avatar
ICKYSHUFFLE ICKYSHUFFLE is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: parts unknown
Posts: 2,209
Rep Points: 2855
Default Re: How do you feel about guns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
No, I'm not going to pay to have the threads removed. It is his weapon. If threaded barrels are banned and he wants to keep his weapon I'm sure he will go out and pay for a gunsmith if he wants to keep it legally.


Give me an example of a democracy similar to ours where the citizens had a constitutional right to bear arms and their government took all their guns away and launched a genocide.

Then show me where Feinstein's proposal rescinds your Second Amendment right.
HE BOUGHT THE GUN LEGALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY SHOULD HE HAVE TO MODIFY IT!!!!!!!!!!
Is that clear enough for you?
What if the government said that you have to do Xthing to your car or you will be charged with a felony? It was on the car when you bought it and there wasn't any law against it. So would you be happy about having to shell out cash for that or be a felon? Or would you be ****** because you already spent a lot just to get the thing to begin with, and now you have to spend more or go to jail.


Why does the type or similarity matter. They had guns already and there wasn't a law against it so they are ALLOWED to have them.
And in some examples they banned them from having sharp objects and certain farming tools. I really wish you would watch the video instead of skipping through or watching the first couple minutes.
You don't think that evil power hungry people like the ones who have done these atrocities would want to take over the most powerful country in the world?
You don't think that some of the high power government officials couldn't be similar to unsuspecting people like the Aurora shooter, Mcveigh, Lanza, e.t.c.
What I mean is, most people who knew these people would tell you they never thought they could blow up a federal building, Shoot up a movie theater, kill a bunch of kids.
You say we need to restrict guns because of people like this but don't think that there could be Evil people like this holding high power jobs in the government. That love launching Drone strikes that kill 200 innocent people at a wedding for ONE person that was attending a wedding. Where is the outcry for that?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #723  
Old 01-02-2013, 02:43 PM
ICKYSHUFFLE's Avatar
ICKYSHUFFLE ICKYSHUFFLE is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: parts unknown
Posts: 2,209
Rep Points: 2855
Default Re: How do you feel about guns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhythmicGeek View Post
I don't watch video links, because they are typically biased and I don't use the sound on my computer anyway (especially at work).

So, do you have any evidence showing a place where the people had a constitutionally guaranteed right to bear arms where restrictions on the types of weapons allowed led to a complete ban by a democratically elected legislature?
Oh you mean biased like Most major media outlets? I mean why wouldn't they be when they are owned by like three people...
Before this gets twisted around and blown WAY out of proportion, I take everything with a grain of salt no matter who the info comes from.
Just for a well known example Germany before WW2
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #724  
Old 01-02-2013, 02:47 PM
ICKYSHUFFLE's Avatar
ICKYSHUFFLE ICKYSHUFFLE is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: parts unknown
Posts: 2,209
Rep Points: 2855
Default Re: How do you feel about guns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
Hold on dearly to that straw man argument...
And you just keep your blinders on and never questioning the government.
I guess the Founding Fathers were just paranoid when the put that amendment into the constitution and made it the SECOND ONE
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #725  
Old 01-02-2013, 03:00 PM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: rfaulk34 is dumb, BTB is dumber...However Neek is the Mt. Everest of dumb….
Posts: 18,225
Rep Points: 28411
Default Re: How do you feel about guns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICKYSHUFFLE View Post
And you just keep your blinders on and never questioning the government.
I guess the Founding Fathers were just paranoid when the put that amendment into the constitution and made it the SECOND ONE
I have no issue with questioning the government...I also agree with the Second Amendment...No where in the Second Amendment does it state that the Government can't regulate the purchase and sale of fire arms. It simply states that we have a right to own them.

Also…I get their paranoia; it was justified being what they had gone thought to gain independence. Our country is too moderate for the things you ultimately fear to become law. 1994 proves that beyond doubt. That piece of legislation was a farce (fine with me). No way, No how, in this country will you ever see hard draconian style gun regulations and bans. You are paranoid about shadows.

So now what?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.