Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Old 03-16-2012, 07:49 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 18805
Default Re: Hulk vs. Superman Outstanding Fight Scene

Try this link for the 3rd video of the Hulk vs. Superman fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDBNB2hk5t0&feature=related
Old 03-16-2012, 09:16 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 19224

Superman could shoot lazers into Hulk's eyes and blind him................ end of fight.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:44 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfritz21 View Post
Superman could shoot lazers into Hulk's eyes and blind him................ end of fight.

Hulk is one of those Superheroes that regenerate their wounds aka Wolverine.

What if Hulk poked his fingers at Superman eyes?
Old 03-17-2012, 07:22 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 19224

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalYankee View Post
Hulk is one of those Superheroes that regenerate their wounds aka Wolverine.

What if Hulk poked his fingers at Superman eyes?
Ok, so Superman just never stops shooting the beams into Hulk's eyes.

Superman is way too fast for Hulk to poke him in the eyes.

Plus, how's he going to poke his eyes if lazer beams are coming out?
Old 03-17-2012, 08:21 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Ok, so Superman just never stops shooting the beams into Hulk's eyes.

Superman is way too fast for Hulk to poke him in the eyes.

Plus, how's he going to poke his eyes if lazer beams are coming out?

Ok, all I can say is look at this link and get back to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDBNB2hk5t0&feature=related
Old 03-18-2012, 03:07 AM
VIP Gold Member

Location: poe, william blake, dali, TamaradeLempicka, DarioArgento, MarioBava
Rep Points: 8902

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinc4ever1 View Post
Have you ever read the Infinite Gauntlet. Best comic ever. He destroys everybody, villians and heroes.
Sure classic stuff; Infinite War does not hold up to its standard; Thanos Quest is a nice 2 parter before it.

Jim Starlin seams to being even more respected now as a comic writer: is Batman: the Cult is amazing as well.

Warsteiner138
Old 01-04-2013, 04:55 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 7812

Bump.

Best Run I've Ever Seen

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil for thou art with me thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."- Mahatma Gandhi
Old 01-04-2013, 07:27 AM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 37595

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post
Cool stuff. I never liked Superman as a hero, because he's pretty much invincible unless you have kryptonite. I guess Hulk would be the best Marvel super hero to pit him against, but I still have to say Superman would win due to his speed and other abilities.
No, Hulk is indestructible. Pain only stuns him, makes him angrier and fuels further indestructible chaos at the end of which he inevitably wins all cage matches.
#1 seed in playoffs.
That's gonna happen.

The Patriots, Steelers and
Giants got fat while the Bengals
starved in the streets. It's our turn.
Old 01-04-2013, 07:45 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 23180

No, Hulk is indestructible. Pain only stuns him, makes him angrier and fuels further indestructible chaos at the end of which he inevitably wins all cage matches.

Cage matches, yes. But what cage can hold the Hulk and Superman?

No cage, Hulk dies quickly, as Superman tosses him into a star or black hole.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:06 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalRugby View Post

Old 01-04-2013, 08:16 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3517

Quote:
Cool stuff. I never liked Superman as a hero, because he's pretty much invincible unless you have kryptonite. I guess Hulk would be the best Marvel super hero to pit him against, but I still have to say Superman would win due to his speed and other abilities.
I always thought Adamantium could cut through Steel. Thus Wolverine could kill Superman.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:09 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 37595

Quote:

Maybe Superman can throw a normal man into a black hole, but it would be a little harder to pick up and throw an unwilling Hulk out into space, or fly him out there. But yea, I didn't think of that factor. Hulk would have to destroy him before Superman was able to take him for a ride to space, which I think he would do, cuz I always say Hulk wins lol. He's my favorite.
#1 seed in playoffs.
That's gonna happen.

The Patriots, Steelers and
Giants got fat while the Bengals
starved in the streets. It's our turn.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:21 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Maybe Superman can throw a normal man into a black hole, but it would be a little harder to pick up and throw an unwilling Hulk out into space, or fly him out there. But yea, I didn't think of that factor. Hulk would have to destroy him before Superman was able to take him for a ride to space, which I think he would do, cuz I always say Hulk wins lol. He's my favorite.

Why harder?

Once Hulk has no ground force to work off of, thus once Supe lifts him off the ground, he's done. Hulk may be strong, but without an anchor, any class 50+ hero, marvel universe tonnage press thing, would toss him into the Sun and thus end his life.

He's faster and can fly up behind him. Heck, even an uppercut would launch Hulk up in the air, and that's the beginning of the end. Nothing to leverage off of, Hulk is done for.

Understand 100% about rooting for your favorite, and being a Thor fan myself, I side with him winning every battle too...

Last edited by BengalRugby; 01-05-2013 at 11:46 AM.
Old 01-05-2013, 01:28 AM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 50080

Why harder?

Once Hulk has no ground force to work off pf, ie once Supe lifts him off the ground, he's done. Hulk may be strong, but without an anchor, any class 50+ hero would toss him into the Sun and thus end his life.

What would stop him from tossing Hulk, especially an unwillingly one from an extreme distance>

What would stop him?

Hulk.

He's not a frisbee. He's a giant green guy who regenerates and has more strength. Superman picking up Hulk, flying him 92 million miles and tossing him into the sun is like me picking up Whitworth, running to Pittsburgh and tossing him onto Heinz Field... more than likely I'm not going to make it a yard before he's squished my head.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:35 AM
VIP Platinum Member

What would stop him?

Hulk.

He's not a frisbee. He's a giant green guy who regenerates and has more strength. Superman picking up Hulk, flying him 92 million miles and tossing him into the sun is like me picking up Whitworth, running to Pittsburgh and tossing him onto Heinz Field... more than likely I'm not going to make it a yard before he's squished my head.

All of which is fine, but once Hulk's feet are off the ground, he's done. Thus tossing him up in the air makes it an easy win. Once out of contact with the ground, Superman doesn't have to even touch him anymore. He can simple swat him with stuff to get him to go wherever he wants, like bouncing a ping pong ball on a paddle.

Hulk is strong and regenerates, but none of that matters if you're being bounced into a black hole. No contact needed past the initial to get him off the ground. And make certain the "paddle" is something strong enough to "bat" an object the mass of the hulk, but not so dense as to be able to hurt superman, like a tree trunk.

Now if he were to try and hold onto Hulk the whole ride, you have a point. But once away from Earth, why would he have to hold him? Hulk can't fly, so he would simply float towards whatever destination Superman chose. Or maybe he would simply drift amilessly and die in space?

It really isn't much of a contest unless it is a strict hand to hand ground battle, in which case, it is similarly one sided, but favoring the Hulk.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:41 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 31089

Quote:
How could the Hulk even put up a fight without kryptonite?

Superman has unlimited strength and he could just fly up in the air or stand a mile away and shoot lazers from his eyes into Hulk's heart.

Somebody please explain how Hulk could win
The hulk has unlimited strength as well. In fact, it's literally based on how angry he is, so his strength has no cap.

The fight would never end. Unstoppable force meets immovable object.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:55 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 31089

Quote:
All of which is fine, but once Hulk's feet are off the ground, he's done. Thus tossing him up in the air makes it an easy win. Once out of contact with the ground, Superman doesn't have to even touch him anymore. He can simple swat him with stuff to get him to go wherever he wants, like bouncing a ping pong ball on a paddle.

Hulk is strong and regenerates, but none of that matters if you're being bounced into a black hole. No contact needed past the initial to get him off the ground. And make certain the "paddle" is something strong enough to "bat" an object the mass of the hulk, but not so dense as to be able to hurt superman, like a tree trunk.

Now if he were to try and hold onto Hulk the whole ride, you have a point. But once away from Earth, why would he have to hold him? Hulk can't fly, so he would simply float towards whatever destination Superman chose. Or maybe he would simply drift amilessly and die in space?

It really isn't much of a contest unless it is a strict hand to hand ground battle, in which case, it is similarly one sided, but favoring the Hulk.
Hulk wouldn't die in space. He's survived at ground zero in a nuclear detonation (100,000+ degrees), so the Sun option is out unless superman wants to die too. Maybe the black hole theory, but weirder things have happened in the comic universes
Old 01-05-2013, 12:01 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 25221

Stark would totally slip the Hulk some kryptonite.
Marvel > DC
Old 01-05-2013, 12:17 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
What would stop him?

Hulk.

Why doesn't Superman do the same with all of his opponents?

And for as tossing people into space .....

Old 01-05-2013, 12:30 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:

Why harder?

Once Hulk has no ground force to work off of, thus once Supe lifts him off the ground, he's done. Hulk may be strong, but without an anchor, any class 50+ hero, marvel universe tonnage press thing, would toss him into the Sun and thus end his life.

He's faster and can fly up behind him. Heck, even an uppercut would launch Hulk up in the air, and that's the beginning of the end. Nothing to leverage off of, Hulk is done for.

Understand 100% about rooting for your favorite, and being a Thor fan myself, I side with him winning every battle too...

Old 01-05-2013, 12:33 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Old 01-05-2013, 12:44 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 52916

Quote:
Originally Posted by philhos View Post
Marvel's heroes were rarely Godlike (cue Thor) and even the supremely powerful had realistic weaknesses. Hulk could be the strongest person in the entire galaxy if he was upset enough, yet, he had extremely limited intelligence. And when they made him smarter, his strength came down to "normal" super human levels.
Quote:
Marvel's characters are much more human, and have physical and mental weaknesses.
Typical Bengal fans............happy with mediocrity.

j/k

Old 01-05-2013, 01:59 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 13690

I am not very knowledgeable about the genre, but superman is too cheesed up to loose without Hulk having kryptonite.

Superman is near invulnerable. Hulk is close and regenerates.

The 1st thing that comes to mind is the formula 1/2 mass x velocity squared, which would indicate that speed wins; advantage SM.

The 2nd thing that comes to mind is that the hulk is limited to the surface + jumping; advantage SM.

The 3rd thing that comes to mind is the fact that somehow, SM can survive in space. Assuming that Hulk cannot; advantage SM.

All that being said, if it is the smart Hulk, he would just break off a piece of Kryptonite up SM *** and call it a day.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:26 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
I am not very knowledgeable about the genre, but superman is too cheesed up to loose without Hulk having kryptonite.

Superman is near invulnerable. Hulk is close and regenerates.

The 1st thing that comes to mind is the formula 1/2 mass x velocity squared, which would indicate that speed wins; advantage SM.

The 2nd thing that comes to mind is that the hulk is limited to the surface + jumping; advantage SM.

The 3rd thing that comes to mind is the fact that somehow, SM can survive in space. Assuming that Hulk cannot; advantage SM.

All that being said, if it is the smart Hulk, he would just break off a piece of Kryptonite up SM *** and call it a day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHn6t3tYo2I

Last edited by BengalYankee; 01-05-2013 at 02:51 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:03 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 7812

Quote:
Originally Posted by philhos View Post
Hulk could be the strongest person in the entire galaxy if he was upset enough, yet, he had extremely limited intelligence. And when they made him smarter, his strength came down to "normal" super human levels.
From what I understand the most current version of the Hulk has all of the strength AND Banner's intelligence.

Best Run I've Ever Seen

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil for thou art with me thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."- Mahatma Gandhi