Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:06 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2173
Default Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Unless you want to be on NFLs top 10 gutsiest calls.
Kicking a field goal may be viewed as the "safe" call by fans and the media, but looking at the odds a conversion was more probable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeGerman View Post
I have to say, I was screaming "what are we doing?!?" when Lewis ran Brown out to kick that 56 yarder. In a complete defensive game, field position means a ton
This is the first time I've ever seen you and your already the smartest Bengal fan here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan View Post
This ginger loser has handed out his punishments based on public opinion it's only right that public opinion be responsible for his demise.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:17 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowxdiscipline View Post
Just trolled that board again and they are super butt hurt by invading fans from Steelers and Bengals.

They need their own private place for self loathing..
Steeler fan from that board:

"You went from being coherent and almost enjoyable to talk to a year or so ago to a complete and total mouth breather. If you dip ****s didn't have a Steeler thread posted every week I'd never post. I read on a Ravens board and a Bengals board, guess what I have almost zero posts at either BECAUSE THEY DON'T live and breath Steeler hate all the time. "

Browns fan's response:

"Hello, McFly? Is anybody home? That is because those guys are NOT your big rival....despite what the media tries to claim. A true rivalry IS filled with constant hate for the rival team."

So the Brown's are a bigger rival to the Steelers than the Ravens because their fans hate the Steelers more than the team that robbed their city. All the playoff games vs the Ravens and that fact that games with them are decided by 3 points 95% of the time mean nothing in terms of a real rivalry... The media just tricks us into thinking they are good games....

Quote:
This ginger loser has handed out his punishments based on public opinion it's only right that public opinion be responsible for his demise.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:47 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 10661

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6andcounting View Post
Steeler fan from that board:

"You went from being coherent and almost enjoyable to talk to a year or so ago to a complete and total mouth breather. If you dip ****s didn't have a Steeler thread posted every week I'd never post. I read on a Ravens board and a Bengals board, guess what I have almost zero posts at either BECAUSE THEY DON'T live and breath Steeler hate all the time. "

Browns fan's response:

"Hello, McFly? Is anybody home? That is because those guys are NOT your big rival....despite what the media tries to claim. A true rivalry IS filled with constant hate for the rival team."

So the Brown's are a bigger rival to the Steelers than the Ravens because their fans hate the Steelers more than the team that robbed their city. All the playoff games vs the Ravens and that fact that games with them are decided by 3 points 95% of the time mean nothing in terms of a real rivalry... The media just tricks us into thinking they are good games....
Awesome. "You may not know we are your biggest rivals, but rest assured we are."
Old 01-03-2013, 11:06 AM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 62210

Quote:
The decision to go for the field goals in each of those situations were bad decisions from the start.
No, it was only a bad decision for the steelers...they lost.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:12 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
No, it was only a bad decision for the steelers...they lost.
Go to post #35.

Quote:
Old 01-04-2013, 09:34 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2607

Quote:
I took a quick look on The Browns Board to see what kind of meltdowns were going on among Browns fans. I've always regarded this site as a crazier version of JN dedicated specifically to the dumbest of Brown fans. Despite the 14 point loss to the Steelers today, and owning the 5th spot in the draft, many of them are still convinced the Browns are better than the Steelers. One of the more intelligent fans on that site compared the Steelers to the Browns and came to the conclusion below:

"browns = young steelers = old
offensive squad:
QB - steelers
RB - browns
TE - wash (watson = miller)
WR - browns (gordon #! little #2 will be beats next year.....wallace FA and will **** the steelers like they ****ed him).
OL - sorta a wash. thomas and mack pro bowlers missing a RT then it's browns all the way

defense:

DL - browns. hands down.
LB - stoolers
DBs - wash with an edge to haden at CB

spec teams:
cleveland

totals:
browns = 4
stoolers = 2
even = 3"

Here's a link to this "low IQ, thick colored glasses only" message board:

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/ind...pic=25121&st=0
Personally, I have no issues with Brown fans.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:36 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 8648

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonyhands View Post
Me neither, Bushy#2 is the only one we ever see, and he is usually only sighted around the time Punxsutawney Phil comes out of his hole. Our only Brown's fan is cool by me.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:39 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Location: In my profile being forced to remove the dumbness...LOL
Rep Points: 29170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Sharp View Post
Me neither, Bushy#2 is the only one we ever see, and he is usually only sighted around the time Punxsutawney Phil comes out of his hole. Our only Brown's fan is cool by me.
I like Bushy...I guess he finally wore his welcome out at the Library...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:23 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 1762

Quote:
I took a quick look on The Browns Board to see what kind of meltdowns were going on among Browns fans. I've always regarded this site as a crazier version of JN dedicated specifically to the dumbest of Brown fans. Despite the 14 point loss to the Steelers today, and owning the 5th spot in the draft, many of them are still convinced the Browns are better than the Steelers. One of the more intelligent fans on that site compared the Steelers to the Browns and came to the conclusion below:

"browns = young steelers = old
offensive squad:
QB - steelers
RB - browns
TE - wash (watson = miller)
WR - browns (gordon #! little #2 will be beats next year.....wallace FA and will **** the steelers like they ****ed him).
OL - sorta a wash. thomas and mack pro bowlers missing a RT then it's browns all the way

defense:

DL - browns. hands down.
LB - stoolers
DBs - wash with an edge to haden at CB

spec teams:
cleveland

totals:
browns = 4
stoolers = 2
even = 3"

Here's a link to this "low IQ, thick colored glasses only" message board:

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/ind...pic=25121&st=0
I am telling you it's something they are putting in the water.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:52 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 4038

Quote:
Ha...you think Steeler fans are arrogant?....clowns fans are far worse and they haven't
won anything since 1964. You read that board...God forbid those freaks ever win a Super Bowl.

The browns are down, and need to be kept there. The other teams in this division must keep their foot planted firmly on their necks and not let up...you hear me bengals and ravens?
Old 01-05-2013, 07:51 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2607
steelers Re: Browns Board = Gold Mine of Morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
Ha...you think Steeler fans are arrogant?....clowns fans are far worse and they haven't
won anything since 1964. You read that board...God forbid those freaks ever win a Super Bowl.

The browns are down, and need to be kept there. The other teams in this division must keep their foot planted firmly on their necks and not let up...you hear me bengals and ravens?
Re-read my post, it was not a typo. I can't stand Browns Fans. I used to secretly root for them when they weren't playing my Bengals because most of my family lives in NE Ohio. For the record I was born and raised in SW Ohio when my dad took a job there before I was born. When I joined the Air Forced and travelled the globe I met Browns fans other then my family and now I cannot stand them. The Browns and Bengals shoot out several years ago is now the reason I'm not allowed to drink during Bengals games.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:53 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 128

Quote:
Re-read my post, it was not a typo. I can't stand Browns Fans. I used to secretly root for them when they weren't playing my Bengals because most of my family lives in NE Ohio. For the record I was born and raised in SW Ohio when my dad took a job there before I was born. When I joined the Air Forced and travelled the globe I met Browns fans other then my family and now I cannot stand them. The Browns and Bengals shoot out several years ago is now the reason I'm not allowed to drink during Bengals games.

Your nicer than me, my whole family are Browns fans.... I take every opportunity to make their life a living hell about their team.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:23 PM
VIP Silver Member

Now they are mad Phil Taylor got fined for his illegal, away from the play blindside hit. Somehow he only got fined $7,875 for his illegal hit that concussed Foster. Being very low aside, how does Goodell come up with such a random number?

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/ind...howtopic=25202

Quote: