Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Game Day!!

Game Day!! A place to discuss the current games during the games themselves.

Old 01-05-2013, 08:01 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 8159
Default Embarrassing!!!

There needs to be changes this off season.

I'm pretty sure Zimmer will be gone because he is the only coach on this team that's worth a damn, so there's one change but it will most likely be for the worse.

Marvin Lewis needs fired, but we all know he'll be back. I mean, why fire the guy who took you to playoff appearences two years on a row? Problem is, I think Zimmers D is what got this team to back to back playoff appearences in spite of Marvin.

Gruden and the entire offense should be made to find their own way home while the defense is given first class accommodations and treated like royalty.

I just don't know what to say at this point.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:08 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 348
Default Re: Embarrassing!!!

if marvin is not fired on monday, i will not spend a stinkin dime to support this franchise next year. I could have a hell of alot more fun spending it on booze and hookers. Seriously, 4 embarrassing playoff losses in the first rd! Enough is enough!
Old 01-05-2013, 08:10 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 11626

A lot of us know there needs to be a lot of changes, but unfortunately this is the Bengals so we know there won't be.

Sig compliments of CINwillWIN

Last edited by PApinhead; 01-05-2013 at 08:12 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:11 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by PApinhead View Post
A lot of know there needs to be a lot of changes, but unfortunately this is the Bengals so we know there won't be.
X2
Old 01-05-2013, 08:13 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 19801

Not really embarrassing, as you did lose to me by 1 point. Its ok though, you have next year to seek revenge.

Oh you meant the Bengals game. Well yeah, no playoff wins in 59 some years now or so. lol.

Anyways though, we both won the PickEm league imo for what its worth.

Football is a game of errors. The team that makes the fewest errors in a game usually wins. - Paul Brown
We did some good things today. - Marvin Lewis

Old 01-05-2013, 08:13 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 16879

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopty Freakin' Doo! View Post
if marvin is not fired on monday, i will not spend a stinkin dime to support this franchise next year. I could have a hell of alot more fun spending it on booze and hookers. Seriously, 4 embarrassing playoff losses in the first rd! Enough is enough!
Your long time support of the boards is apparant, troll
Old 01-05-2013, 08:15 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 56

Quote:
We all know that won't happen. Brown is ok with just making the playoffs. Play calling was garbage today the offense was pathetic the last couple games our defense bailed us out.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:18 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 383

as bad as the o was as a whole, they still had a chance to win it....andy missed a wide open aj in the end zone on the last series...regardless of stats, that pass defined the whole game.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:19 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2919

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebuchadnezzar View Post

I'm pretty sure Zimmer will be gone because he is the only coach on this team that's worth a damn, so there's one change but it will most likely be for the worse.

Marvin Lewis needs fired, but we all know he'll be back. I mean, why fire the guy who took you to playoff appearences two years on a row? Problem is, I think Zimmers D is what got this team to back to back playoff appearences in spite of Marvin.

Gruden and the entire offense should be made to find their own way home while the defense is given first class accommodations and treated like royalty.

Unfortunately we made the playoffs.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:20 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 26252

Quote:

For the first time I actually understand why Carson Palmer wanted out.
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 1225

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebuchadnezzar View Post

No doubt. We got absolutly embarrassed. I am sick right now & f'n irate....Marvin Lewis got bent over and butt pounded big time this game...

Fire Marvin
Make Zimmer head coach
Let Jay go be head coach for the Eagles. Even though i think Dalton is playing a major roll in Grudens struggles.

..I'm speechless. We were the better team coming into the game & we f'n gave it up. I'm just tired and disgusted by this loss. WE SHOULD HAVE WON THAT F'N GAME! GOD DAMIT!
Banned

Rep Points: 348

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC Bengal Mike View Post
Your long time support of the boards is apparant, troll
well potty mouth, i dont support a "board" in the first place...but i have supported the bengals for the last 20 plus stinkin years and the frustration never ends. So before you call someone a troll bud, you might want to focus more on how embarrassing "the product" was tonight! It was the bengals who were trolling...but carry on with the juvenile insults kid.