Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise

Jungle Noise Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY. Visiting team fans please keep your postings in one of our other forums.

Old 01-06-2013, 02:29 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 251
Default Green wants out!!!

I can see the headlines say that noe. I have had this strange feeling lately when watching green on the sidelines. Last year he was all buddy buddy with dalton, but i think this year he has realized dalton has peaked and is actually regressing. Green looks frustrated with his qb and you never see them talk on the sidelines anymore. When dalton screws up, green goes to one side and dalton to the other. I pay attention to things like that. Green has the potential to be best receiver in game but will never get there with dalton at the helm and he knows it, dalton knows it, you know it, and i definitely know it. Green eill not want to settle for subpar qb play. Besides that he has got to be sick of watching Victor cruz and teboe and people like that getting endorsement when he is wayy better. There is no upside for the big fella in this small market franchise. Look at jonathan joseph. He was elite but got sick of being with a losing organization. Now im sure he much much happier to be with texans. You can see it in greens demeanor when andy throws the ball out of bounds instead of giving him a chance to make a play. Trust me, aj will Not want to return when his contract is up. Also, if Rey is not cut next year or a third string lb i will be on board with joseph. And atkins is the only great player on the dline. It was evident last night when they could not get off blocks.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:31 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1102
Default Re: Green wants out!!!

Green wants out of this thread.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:31 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1866

Dude shut up. They were standing side by side the entire 2nd half vs Baltimore
Old 01-06-2013, 02:32 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 1532

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLEEdOrangeandBlack View Post
I can see the headlines say that noe. I have had this strange feeling lately when watching green on the sidelines. Last year he was all buddy buddy with dalton, but i think this year he has realized dalton has peaked and is actually regressing. Green looks frustrated with his qb and you never see them talk on the sidelines anymore. When dalton screws up, green goes to one side and dalton to the other. I pay attention to things like that. Green has the potential to be best receiver in game but will never get there with dalton at the helm and he knows it, dalton knows it, you know it, and i definitely know it. Green eill not want to settle for subpar qb play. Besides that he has got to be sick of watching Victor cruz and teboe and people like that getting endorsement when he is wayy better. There is no upside for the big fella in this small market franchise. Look at jonathan joseph. He was elite but got sick of being with a losing organization. Now im sure he much much happier to be with texans. You can see it in greens demeanor when andy throws the ball out of bounds instead of giving him a chance to make a play. Trust me, aj will Not want to return when his contract is up. Also, if Rey is not cut next year or a third string lb i will be on board with joseph. And atkins is the only great player on the dline. It was evident last night when they could not get off blocks.

Last edited by SmB-NYC; 01-06-2013 at 02:34 PM.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:33 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 4139

Dude, paragraphs.
Your posts would be so much more tolerable.

Well, maybe not.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:36 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2746

I want out of this thread
Old 01-06-2013, 02:36 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 30834

Did you also know that Humans and giraffes both have seven vertebrae bones in the neck. Itís not unusual for a mammal to have 7 vertebra bones in the neck but itís interesting that the long neck of a full grown giraffe has the same amount.

Step down Mike Brown! Cincinnati will NEVER win a superbowl while Mike Brown is in the front office.

I know some people truly believe that posting things on these boards means nothing; so, I encourage all of you to write or call the Bengals front office and demand change:

Cincinnati Bengals
One Paul Brown Stadium
Cincinnati, OH 45202

phone: 513-621-3550
Old 01-06-2013, 02:38 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 991

Yea...he wants off a playoff team! Real smart. He has been in the league two years and both years have gone to the playoffs. And he wants out? hahahahahaha this thread is a joke.

Some of these threads are getting quite ridiculous. We all knew there would be a fire storm of "blow the team up" threads or "fire him and him" threads, but this thread takes the cake as the most ridiculous!
Old 01-06-2013, 02:39 PM
VIP Silver Member

Location: So far out that the Sun sets between my place & town
Rep Points: 7078

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who_dey_hooligan View Post
Did you also know that Humans and giraffes both have seven vertebrae bones in the neck. Itís not unusual for a mammal to have 7 vertebra bones in the neck but itís interesting that the long neck of a full grown giraffe has the same amount.
It's all about the spacing.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:39 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 34512

If Fitzgerald can put up with that garbage in Arizona, I think AJ will be OK with Andy for a couple more years.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:40 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 16541

I feel like I need to roll into another tree headfirst to be able to understand this thread.

Ever heard of a guy named Calvin Johnson? He puts up Hall of Fame numbers and you don't think that Dalton's just as good as Stafford?

End of thread.

Visit my site or if you know of any schools, companies, youth groups, etc., that are in need of a public speaker.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:41 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 1444

Thanks for almost making me commit football suicide.

VIP Member

Rep Points: 1532

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who_dey_hooligan View Post
Did you also know that Humans and giraffes both have seven vertebrae bones in the neck. It’s not unusual for a mammal to have 7 vertebra bones in the neck but it’s interesting that the long neck of a full grown giraffe has the same amount.
Also, Siberian salamanders have compounds in their blood that enable them to survive temperatures of -49*F. They can stay frozen solid for years before thawing and reviving as good as new.
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 1998

AJ seems to me to be a great professional. Im sure deep down he'd rather be on a winner, but I dont see the guy pulling dodgy moves to get out of Cincy. I think his attitude is exactly what this team needs, elite player who wants to help us win.

We'll obviously find out how true that is when it comes to re-signing him.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:42 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 43

The only thing you said that has any merit is that Rey needs to go....he is a liability. Unreal dude.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:48 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 7067
bengals Re: Green wants out!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengals85 View Post
Dude shut up. They were standing side by side the entire 2nd half vs Baltimore
Yes, but not yesterday, Green was sitting by himself on the bench, and did you see him throw his hands up in disgust, at the overthrown balls.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:55 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 1998

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBURG View Post
Yes, but not yesterday, Green was sitting by himself on the bench, and did you see him throw his hands up in disgust, at the overthrown balls.
He was disappointed that we didnt make plays that would've won us the game? Im amazed.

Lol seriously, just cause he's not happy we lost a very winnable playoff game, doesnt therefore mean he hates Dalton, thinks he's awful and wants out of Cincinnati.

This is all hearsay, we can only know what Green wants to do by his actions. And by that, I mean whether he'll sign another contract here, or try and get picked up by a better franchise. So far he's done nothing but be a great professional and done what he can to help this team win.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:56 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 428

When Green's contract is up he'll go to the highest bidder...just as any sane person would do.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:58 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 12855

I like threads like this. It shows me what people are really, really, really, really, really stupid.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:58 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7038

oh god, your back again?

I didn't read bother reading that, learn to use multiple paragraphs.

thanks.

#OfficialTaterHaterClub #President
Old 01-06-2013, 03:01 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2804

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCincinnatiKid View Post
AJ seems to me to be a great professional. Im sure deep down he'd rather be on a winner, but I dont see the guy pulling dodgy moves to get out of Cincy. I think his attitude is exactly what this team needs, elite player who wants to help us win.

We'll obviously find out how true that is when it comes to re-signing him.
This is what everyone thought about MeChad Johnson too.
I know people want to think AJ is this team guy, class act, all that good stuff.
Bottom line is this. If you point to your name on the back of your jersey after a big play, it's about you. And he does this often.
I may be wrong, which I doubt but listening to his post game interview last night it sounded as though he said (paraphrasing)" I did what I could do, everything else is out of my hands"...........
They struggle next season, he'll be a headache.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:04 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 1225

I can see Greens facial expression everytime Andy overthrows him..It looks like he wants to say " Dammit Andy" ..Give the patriots one of our 2nd round picks and Gresham for Ryan Mallet.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:07 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 695

That would be hysterical to see another Ohio Super star go to a better team. Remember La Bron's move. Many scuffed at it but he got his ring. If he does no one can blame him. He got Dalton here and the smuck doesn't look for him until the 3rd qtr of a playoff game!! Imagine Dalton in a world without AJ and AJ in a world without Dalton. Who shines? Nuff said.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:08 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 19907

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLEEdOrangeandBlack View Post
Old 01-06-2013, 03:09 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 19907

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodeIslandFan View Post
That would be hysterical to see another Ohio Super star go to a better team. Remember La Bron's move. Many scuffed at it but he got his ring. If he does no one can blame him. He got Dalton here and the smuck doesn't look for him until the 3rd qtr of a playoff game!! Imagine Dalton in a world without AJ and AJ in a world without Dalton. Who shines? Nuff said.
You are a piece of work. Nuff said.