Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-07-2013, 05:22 PM
Westwood Bengal's Avatar
Westwood Bengal Westwood Bengal is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: think about it....
Posts: 760
Rep Points: 2558
Default Epic Rap Battles of History

I was just wondering if anyone was a fan of these videos. If you dont know them I suggest you check them out. Very funny, and cleverly done. My favorites are: Shakespeare v. Dr Seuss, Einstein v. Hawking, and Hitler v. Vader.

Anyone else like these?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-07-2013, 05:25 PM
XenoMorph's Avatar
XenoMorph XenoMorph is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Bengals Territory
Posts: 35,379
Rep Points: 35113
Default Re: Epic Rap Battles of History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westwood Bengal View Post
I was just wondering if anyone was a fan of these videos. If you dont know them I suggest you check them out. Very funny, and cleverly done. My favorites are: Shakespeare v. Dr Seuss, Einstein v. Hawking, and Hitler v. Vader.

Anyone else like these?
some sort of you tube thingy?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-07-2013, 05:28 PM
Johnny Cupcakes's Avatar
Johnny Cupcakes Johnny Cupcakes is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 12,487
Rep Points: 23556
Default Re: Epic Rap Battles of History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westwood Bengal View Post
I was just wondering if anyone was a fan of these videos. If you dont know them I suggest you check them out. Very funny, and cleverly done. My favorites are: Shakespeare v. Dr Seuss, Einstein v. Hawking, and Hitler v. Vader.

Anyone else like these?
I love me some Epic Rap Battles of History. Seriously,,...every single one of them is great. I saw this one for the first time just now since you reminded me. Bruce Lee crushes Clint Eastwood... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHCya...VMCkOW&index=2

Einstein v. Hawking is my favorite
Romney v. Obama is awesome too.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-07-2013, 05:34 PM
wcu's Avatar
wcu wcu is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 3,731
Rep Points: 13615
Default Re: Epic Rap Battles of History

hiphopopotamus vs rhymenocerous
__________________

Thanks for the awesome sig, Steeler Eater!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-07-2013, 07:08 PM
Westwood Bengal's Avatar
Westwood Bengal Westwood Bengal is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: think about it....
Posts: 760
Rep Points: 2558
Default Re: Epic Rap Battles of History

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
some sort of you tube thingy?
Yes. But they also have their own website. Just started out as a side project and has become pretty popular. Take a look 24, some of them are awesome. I also forgot to mention that Gates vrs Jobs, and Hal9000. And you dont need to be interested in rap, to like them. ( I'm not)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-07-2013, 07:16 PM
Westwood Bengal's Avatar
Westwood Bengal Westwood Bengal is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: think about it....
Posts: 760
Rep Points: 2558
Default Re: Epic Rap Battles of History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
I love me some Epic Rap Battles of History. Seriously,,...every single one of them is great. I saw this one for the first time just now since you reminded me. Bruce Lee crushes Clint Eastwood... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHCya...VMCkOW&index=2

Einstein v. Hawking is my favorite
Romney v. Obama is awesome too.


I have to disagree with you on this one. I am no Eastwood fan, but think he beats bruce. I thought it about even until he makes the squinting comment at the end. Wrong on so many levels.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-07-2013, 07:29 PM
Johnny Cupcakes's Avatar
Johnny Cupcakes Johnny Cupcakes is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 12,487
Rep Points: 23556
Default Re: Epic Rap Battles of History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westwood Bengal View Post
I have to disagree with you on this one. I am no Eastwood fan, but think he beats bruce. I thought it about even until he makes the squinting comment at the end. Wrong on so many levels.
I actually meant that the other way around. As in Eastwood crushing Lee. The person ending the battle is usually the winner, IMO....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.