Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > General Sports Discussion > College Football

College Football Now all you Buckeyes homers have your own place to talk about your favorite team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-08-2013, 08:35 AM
GreenDragon's Avatar
GreenDragon GreenDragon is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 4,630
Rep Points: 3270
Default Dear Alabama

Dear Alabama,
*.

That is all.

Sincerely,
OSU Football Fans.


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-08-2013, 09:38 AM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: #teamdawton
Posts: 4,208
Rep Points: 7038
Default Re: Dear Alabama

OSU would probably have beat ND, but Alabama?
__________________
OTHC

#OfficialTaterHaterClub #President
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-08-2013, 01:54 PM
whodey21's Avatar
whodey21 whodey21 is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 2,367
Rep Points: 4598
Default Re: Dear Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helldog View Post
OSU would probably have beat ND, but Alabama?
The magic of it all is this: Alabama was already beaten. Ohio State was not.

One undefeated team remains.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredtoast View Post
1. The minimum wage has not been raised ion thirty years.

2. If you adjust the minimum wage for inflation it would have been close to $20 per hour back in the 80's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone77 View Post
I mean 85,000 is not too shabby for a teacher with 8 years experience, and that is typical salary in Ohio for a teacher with that experience.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-08-2013, 07:04 PM
Helldog's Avatar
Helldog Helldog is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: #teamdawton
Posts: 4,208
Rep Points: 7038
Default Re: Dear Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodey21 View Post
The magic of it all is this: Alabama was already beaten. Ohio State was not.

One undefeated team remains.

You act like being undefeated is that significant. Look how well it did for ND lol
__________________
OTHC

#OfficialTaterHaterClub #President
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-08-2013, 08:28 PM
whodey21's Avatar
whodey21 whodey21 is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 2,367
Rep Points: 4598
Default Re: Dear Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helldog View Post
You act like being undefeated is that significant. Look how well it did for ND lol
Yeah... You know what Notre Dame and Alabama have in common with 121 other teams? They lost.

You know who hasn't? Ohio State.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredtoast View Post
1. The minimum wage has not been raised ion thirty years.

2. If you adjust the minimum wage for inflation it would have been close to $20 per hour back in the 80's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone77 View Post
I mean 85,000 is not too shabby for a teacher with 8 years experience, and that is typical salary in Ohio for a teacher with that experience.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.