Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Message Board Hall of Fame

Message Board Hall of Fame Where the best Bengals Fans of this message board are enshrined into the most elite group of its kind.

Old 01-07-2013, 11:23 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2746
Default Re: Our little Cameron is gone.

That's absolutely sad. How terrible
Old 01-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Bengal Legend

Rep Points: 227
Default Re: A young Bengals fan in need

January 23, 2002 – January 6, 2013

Cameron Matthew Hartman, age 10, courageously finished his journey here on the earth and truffle shuffled into the arms of Jesus.

Cameron was an avid Bengals fan, proud Elk, Phase 10 champion, grill master, Buffalo Wild Wings destroyer, animal lover, life of the party, roller coaster connoisseur and ambassador of good will.

Throughout Cameron’s life and especially since being diagnosed with DOCK8 mutation in October 2011, Cam has inspired all who knew him to seize every opportunity, laugh often, remain selfless in the midst of everything, never miss an opportunity to say ‘I love you’ and Never, Never, Never give up.

Please join Amy, Adam, Ashley, Brandon, Josh, Norman, Audrey, Ken, Sally, Phillip, Chris, Mark, Christine and Emily to celebrate Cameron’s life at Washington Heights Baptist Church 5650 Far Hills Ave, Dayton Ohio 45429.
Visitation hours: Friday, January 11th, 3-5 pm & 7-9 pm; Saturday, January 12th, 10 am -12 pm
Victory Celebration: Saturday, January 12th 1 pm.

In honor of Cam’s love for football, please join us in sporting his teams’ colors – black & gold for his Elks or black & orange for his Bengals.

In lieu of flowers, please send tax-deductible contributions to the Cameron Hartman Fund: 5650 Far Hills Avenue, Dayton, Ohio 45429

For all who grieve for Cameron, remember his consoling words “Don’t Worry! I’m fine!”

Old 01-08-2013, 04:51 PM
Bengal Legend

Rep Points: 227

Cameron Matthew Hartman, age 10, courageously finished his journey here on the earth and truffle shuffled into the arms of Jesus.

Cameron was an avid Bengals fan, proud Elk, Phase 10 champion, grill master, Buffalo Wild Wings destroyer, animal lover, life of the party, roller coaster connoisseur and ambassador of good will.

Throughout Cameron’s life and especially since being diagnosed with DOCK8 mutation in October 2011, Cam has inspired all who knew him to seize every opportunity, laugh often, remain selfless in the midst of everything, never miss an opportunity to say ‘I love you’ and Never, Never, Never give up.

Please join Amy, Adam, Ashley, Brandon, Josh, Norman, Audrey, Ken, Sally, Phillip, Chris, Mark, Christine and Emily to celebrate Cameron’s life at Washington Heights Baptist Church 5650 Far Hills Ave, Dayton Ohio 45429.
Visitation hours: Friday, January 11th, 3-5 pm & 7-9 pm; Saturday, January 12th, 10 am -12 pm

In honor of Cam’s love for football, please join us in sporting his teams’ colors – black & gold for his Elks or black & orange for his Bengals.

In lieu of flowers, please send tax-deductible contributions to the Cameron Hartman Fund: 5650 Far Hills Avenue, Dayton, Ohio 45429

For all who grieve for Cameron, remember his consoling words “Don’t Worry! I’m fine!”

Old 01-08-2013, 05:06 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 73304

Quote:
Originally Posted by CameronCat View Post

I'm so sorry and saddened to hear this news, although I know in my heart he is in a better place. His cheerfulness and courageous fight should inspire all of us on how to live. My thoughts and prayers to all Cam's family and friends. God bless you all.

Happy Easter, everyone!!!
Old 01-08-2013, 05:15 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 377

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODRAB14 View Post
Sure does put things into perspective...Saturday was just a game, life is precious.

God Bless their family. RIP Cam!!
Exactly!!!
Old 01-08-2013, 05:18 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 16542

Quote:

SO terribly sad
Old 01-08-2013, 05:20 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2281

May God welcome Cameron to Heaven with a Black and Orange stripe jersey, and for his family and friends, May God extend his solace and mercy. God Bless you-my deepest condolences.
In some cities when times are difficult, fans encourage their athletes with platitudes like go for the Gold or Go for the Goal, here in Cincinnati we are a little skewed...when times get ruff, we go for the Goat
Old 01-08-2013, 05:21 PM
Graduated Newbie

Rep Points: 139

Rip
Old 01-08-2013, 05:25 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 9673

Praying for family and friends. There just aren't any words I can say that would give comfort, but I pray God will give that comfort.

Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/wolfkaosaun
Writer For
http://stripehype.com/
http://whodazed.com/
My YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/andwegiveup

Draft Rushel Shell when he declares!
Old 01-08-2013, 05:26 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 5129

No parent should have to watch their kids go before them.... Awful news.

Rest in peace Cameron
Old 01-08-2013, 05:28 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 10804

I think it would be cool to have CameronCat's rank bumped up to "Bengal legend" or hall of fame or something. It's the least the boards can do for such a dedicated fan. Who Dey Cam!
Old 01-08-2013, 05:29 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 6663

Sad, sad news as the young man has been in my prayers every night since I learned his story.
My sincere condolences to his friends and family.
God bless and peace be with you.
Old 01-08-2013, 06:36 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7708

Saddened greatly by this news. Am proud of the fight he put up. Know he gave his best.

My condolences to the family and friends.

Amy if you would like the front row Bengals tickets that I offered Cameron for a game of your choice next season?

Would be happy to give you two tickets to go in his honor. It is up to you. Know that you have more on your mind and plate than this. But the offer will stand. Let me know anytime and they are yours.

So sorry for your loss. Can not even imagine.
Old 01-08-2013, 06:39 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:

Sorry meant to quote as to keep this news on top of thread.
Old 01-08-2013, 06:40 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carp View Post
I think it would be cool to have CameronCat's rank bumped up to "Bengal legend" or hall of fame or something. It's the least the boards can do for such a dedicated fan. Who Dey Cam!

Absolutely should
Old 01-08-2013, 06:43 PM
VIP Silver Member

He was an inspiration for all and it really puts things in perspective about how trivial our problems actually are.

RIP CameronCat
Old 01-08-2013, 06:52 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 7044
bengals Re: Our little Cameron is gone.

Such sad news, I followed this very close, and am saddened, to his mother and family, please stand strong, will still be thinking of Cameron, for the little man he was, God bless.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:52 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 959

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
Old 01-08-2013, 08:09 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2324

Terrible. Just terrible. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family
Old 01-08-2013, 09:41 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 98

First I have heard about this young man and his battle. As a parent it truly breaks my heart. My thoughts and prayers are with his family
Old 01-08-2013, 09:44 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1550

thoughts and prayers to his family.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:40 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 17591

Quote:

Man, this is horrible. As is the case with many people on this site, I've been following his story, and had certainly been pulling for him until the very end. He put up a long, tough fight, and seemed to be in the best spirits even though he knew his affliction could end terribly. My sincerest kind thoughts go out to his family. Hopefully you all find at least a little peace in knowing that he's no longer suffering. His memory will live on in his loved ones forever! Sleep easy, little dude....

Old 01-09-2013, 09:21 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2485

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalzona View Post
I'm so sorry and saddened to hear this news, although I know in my heart he is in a better place. His cheerfulness and courageous fight should inspire all of us on how to live. My thoughts and prayers to all Cam's family and friends. God bless you all.
Sorry wanted to post on here again to get this to the front page....This takes priority over any Bengals talk. RIP
Old 01-09-2013, 09:36 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 8099

So very sad to hear this, it's been a long, hard fight for the little guy. I have to believe everything happens for a reason, and that he's indeed in a much better place now, even though it seems so unfair that someone so young and deserving of life leaves us way too soon.God bless the family and all who have supported him through this. It really does put in perspective the whole football thing and where our priorities should truly be. R.I.P. Cameron Cat.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:46 AM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 56305

I have been going through Cancer with my does (she actually goes to Heaven tomorrow morning) and have found it to be the toughest thing I have ever had to go through - I can not imagine having to deal with it with a child and hope I never will.

I know there is a Heaven, and while my pain is great I find excitement in knowning my little dog will be able to feel no pain and rejoice in the awesomeness that is eternal life!