Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise

Jungle Noise Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY. Visiting team fans please keep your postings in one of our other forums.

Old 01-09-2013, 11:52 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 335
Default local knockoff jerseys

anybody know some places locally that sell jerseys that look good and are stitched but dont cost over $100 ? I know they exist because I saw people wearing some at Holy Grail last week for the Bengals Nation taping i'm just not weird enough to go up to people in public and ask them where they got their gear.

I've heard stories of guys setting up shop during tailgates and selling them so they exist somewhere around here. Idc if you gotta PM me the info i'm just looking to add to my collection, i've seen nothing on Ebay yet and i'll never deal with the overseas China websites

http://twitter.com/MattroBus

http://www.youtube.com/MattroBus
XBL: Buck513eyes
PSN: feardatiger08
Old 01-10-2013, 12:34 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 4673
Default Re: local knockoff jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattro Bus View Post
anybody know some places locally that sell jerseys that look good and are stitched but dont cost over $100 ? I know they exist because I saw people wearing some at Holy Grail last week for the Bengals Nation taping i'm just not weird enough to go up to people in public and ask them where they got their gear.

I've heard stories of guys setting up shop during tailgates and selling them so they exist somewhere around here. Idc if you gotta PM me the info i'm just looking to add to my collection, i've seen nothing on Ebay yet and i'll never deal with the overseas China websites
People order them online..I used to place an order every couple weeks and sell them and also sold them at games ..they come from China...decent quality...not top tier but worth the 20-25 bucks you pay for them
Old 01-10-2013, 02:18 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1294
Default Re: local knockoff jerseys

Got all mine from oversea chinese places. All have been extremely good quality. Will be ordering a Burfict jersey sometime soon.