Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise

Jungle Noise Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY. Visiting team fans please keep your postings in one of our other forums.

Old 01-12-2013, 09:32 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1784
bengals Re: Should have won

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Boon View Post
I'd say that they could've won if Dalton hits that pass. Really though, the Bengals had no business winning that game. They were pretty much dominated.

I also question Dalton. We can all talk about his ability (or lack there of)...but on the biggest stage you want to see your franchise QB and leader play at the top of their game. Two years straight, Dalton has been beyond poor. He's been abysmal in the playoffs and quite frankly seems rattled. I know Dalton looks great on paper, but I don't understand how anybody could not question whether this is 'the guy'
Andy dalton had a chance to win this game for all the long-suffering fans,he overthrew A.J. in the end zone AGAIN.In the playoffs games come down to this type of situation, he failed to pull it out. I like Andy and i feel he will be a good qb in 2013 for us. I do not hate the guy. Its just he let us fans and his team down. I am sure he did not do it on purpose. Its a tough call for sure. We as fans have to live with it and it stinks AGAIN.I am done talking about that game. Everyone in BENGALNATION knows the story.But one thing everyone needs to hear alot this offseason is this:::: OUR PICKIN DEFENSE SIMPLY CANNOT COVER A TIGHTEND FOR YEARS, THEIR TIGHTEND BEAT US BY KEEPING THEIR DRIVES GOING, AND THAT STINKS.WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO GET IT RIGHT???
Old 01-12-2013, 09:46 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1784
bengals Re: Should have won

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Boon View Post
I'd say that they could've won if Dalton hits that pass. Really though, the Bengals had no business winning that game. They were pretty much dominated.

I also question Dalton. We can all talk about his ability (or lack there of)...but on the biggest stage you want to see your franchise QB and leader play at the top of their game. Two years straight, Dalton has been beyond poor. He's been abysmal in the playoffs and quite frankly seems rattled. I know Dalton looks great on paper, but I don't understand how anybody could not question whether this is 'the guy'
So far from what i have seen,I still feel andy needs something. Only the coaches know what it is.We can only hope that it is fixable.What makes this lost so much harder to take, is we have to wait another year and everyone else will get much better.This should have been the year to take a gaint step and they flat out failed.And all the sports networks and the local news media had all of us believeing they would win. they were picked to win this game.Everytime they are picked to win, they lay a dirty egg.This is hard to swallow AGAIN,and i do not know of any other team in the nfl that would have given that game to dallas expect our guys.It flat out is unacceptable.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:52 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 8882
Default Re: Should have won

While it was mainly the offense...how many 3 and outs did the defense force?

The Texans made a lot of mistakes that kept the score close. The Patriots beat us by 3 TDs if we play like that. But our line matches up well against them. Lol 0 sacks.