Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Around the NFL

Around the NFL Discuss the other 31 teams and the NFL in general.

Old 01-12-2013, 04:06 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 18664
Default Have $7,400 Riding On Green Bay

I'm in a survivor pool where the grand prize is $14,800 and there's eight people left.

You can pick the same team as many times as you want and there was a 740 entrants at $20 each, and then they treat every game in the playoffs as a week, so you have to pick a winner for each game.

Anyways, everyone picked Denver, so, regardless if they win or lose, we're still in (it's my two brothers, my father, and myself), and then six people picked the Niners, but Aaron Rogers just wins games and I don't trust Colin Kaeperwhatever, so we took the Packers with one other guy.

If the Pack wins, this guy has said that he wants to split the winnings, so we need the Packers to pull off a win.

Everybody PLEASE pull hard for the Packers because daddy needs a new pair of shoes!!

(I started writing that just because it's a famous saying, but now I'm lauging my *** off because what the hell do I need a new pair of shoes for? It's not exactly like I'm running the tread off any of mine )

Visit my site or if you know of any schools, companies, youth groups, etc., that are in need of a public speaker.

Last edited by bradfritz21; 01-12-2013 at 04:53 PM.
Old 01-12-2013, 07:44 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 218
Default Re: Have $7,400 Riding On Green Bay

Wow, cool. Don't really like either team. But all these annoying 49er fans around here where I live just get on my nerves. I actually heard their stupid chant at the store yesterday. So I say good luck.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:42 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1102

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfritz21 View Post
I'm in a survivor pool where the grand prize is $14,800 and there's eight people left.

You can pick the same team as many times as you want and there was a 740 entrants at $20 each, and then they treat every game in the playoffs as a week, so you have to pick a winner for each game.

Anyways, everyone picked Denver, so, regardless if they win or lose, we're still in (it's my two brothers, my father, and myself), and then six people picked the Niners, but Aaron Rogers just wins games and I don't trust Colin Kaeperwhatever, so we took the Packers with one other guy.

If the Pack wins, this guy has said that he wants to split the winnings, so we need the Packers to pull off a win.

Everybody PLEASE pull hard for the Packers because daddy needs a new pair of shoes!!

(I started writing that just because it's a famous saying, but now I'm lauging my *** off because what the hell do I need a new pair of shoes for? It's not exactly like I'm running the tread off any of mine )
Ouch, that's about all I can say. I feel like I lost something just reading this post.
Were you the same person who was trying to convince his brother to bet on the Bengals winning over Houston or was that someone else?
Old 01-15-2013, 08:28 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 18664

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneManBand View Post
Ouch, that's about all I can say. I feel like I lost something just reading this post.
Were you the same person who was trying to convince his brother to bet on the Bengals winning over Houston or was that someone else?
That was definitely me.................. it's been a rough few weeks for me.

Visit my site or if you know of any schools, companies, youth groups, etc., that are in need of a public speaker.
Old 01-15-2013, 08:33 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 44823

Tough break, Brad. But, at least you're still no broker than the rest of us.

Look at the bright side, at least you get to help plan the most awesome bachelor party for your buddy!
Old 01-15-2013, 08:50 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 5125

Man Kaepernick shredded the Packers defense...I never saw that one coming either. Tough break.

COACH HUE, PLEASE UNLEASH THIS BEAST!!!