Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Old 01-15-2013, 03:43 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 23899
Default Re: Coltsfan sure has a lot of bad stuff to say about Marvin Lewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenetwolf View Post
That is why I am not giving the Bengals credit for beating the Steelers. The Bengals did not beat the Steelers. If Hall had not jumped that route for a pick six, the Bengals would have lost. That was one of those rare occurrences where one man won the game, period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post
Pathetic.
There is no better word to sum this up, Mr. Blake. Silentwiener has had a severe problem admitting his string of prediction follies. Actually, he never even came close to admitting his horrible posts were in fact,....horrible posts. Could you really expect better out of that dude?

He says the Bengals didn't beat the Steelers. Well, yes they did. Here is the box score of that game. http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201212...ghts&tab=recap It clearly shows that the Bengals won that game.

He's right about one thing though. IF Leon Hall hadn't Pick-6ed Roethlisberger, the Bengals would not have won. Way to go John Madden! That would have taken 7 points away and the Steelers would have taken the win 10-6. BUT.....IF Ben Roethlisberger didn't have arms or legs, he wouldn't be playing QB.

Honestly,...the Bengals played a bad game there. Good thing the Steelers were even worse.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:05 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 32089

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
There is no better word to sum this up, Mr. Blake. Silentwiener has had a severe problem admitting his string of prediction follies. Actually, he never even came close to admitting his horrible posts were in fact,....horrible posts. Could you really expect better out of that dude?

He says the Bengals didn't beat the Steelers. Well, yes they did. Here is the box score of that game. http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201212...ghts&tab=recap It clearly shows that the Bengals won that game.

He's right about one thing though. IF Leon Hall hadn't Pick-6ed Roethlisberger, the Bengals would not have won. Way to go John Madden! That would have taken 7 points away and the Steelers would have taken the win 10-6. BUT.....IF Ben Roethlisberger didn't have arms or legs, he wouldn't be playing QB.

Honestly,...the Bengals played a bad game there. Good thing the Steelers were even worse.
If James Harrison hadn't picked off Kurt Warner and ran for a TD in the superbowl, the Steelers would've lost to the Cards. I guess that means that wasn't a legit win. That was a freak play that rarely happens.

Truth is, most games are decided by a play or two. We made one more play that day.

Sig by CinWillWin
Old 01-15-2013, 05:08 AM
Banned

Rep Points: 1762

Quote:

Aww look the idiot has come out of his hole. What happened your mommy get tired of you stinking up the cellar? She should lock you back up down there, your sister is getting lonely. Oh on another subject you disputed just to show how little you know,, http://depositphotos.com/11501688/st...nana-Clip.html

So before you state stupid remarks which you know nothing about little boy, grow up and join the military and maybe you will learn something.

Last edited by silenetwolf; 01-15-2013 at 05:29 AM.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:09 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 260

Quote:
Aww look the idiot has come out of his hole. What happened your mommy get tired of you stinking up the cellar? She should lock you back up down there, your sister is getting lonely. Oh on another subject you disputed just to show how little you know,, http://depositphotos.com/11501688/st...nana-Clip.html

So before you state stupid remarks which you know nothing about little boy, grow up and join the military and maybe you will learn something.
LOL wow.... Just wow. If you just learned how to make decent predictions, let alone admit when you have failed miserably, this wouldn't have happened, bud.
The bad news for Bengal fans is that they are going to have their butts handed too them on Sunday.
I hope Ginger is getting his hot tub ready, he is going to need it.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcatnku24 View Post
LOL wow.... Just wow. If you just learned how to make decent predictions, let alone admit when you have failed miserably, this wouldn't have happened, bud.

My sig not big enough for you?

Can you read these links

http://boards.bengals.com/showthread...48#post2766748

http://boards.bengals.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

http://boards.bengals.com/showpost.p...2&postcount=24

I am positive that you are smarter than Ronny boy and can see that with the three links above and my signature that I gave the Bengals their accolades for getting into the playoffs and admitting I was wrong.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:29 AM
Banned

Rep Points: 700

Quote:
If James Harrison hadn't picked off Kurt Warner and ran for a TD in the superbowl, the Steelers would've lost to the Cards. I guess that means that wasn't a legit win. That was a freak play that rarely happens.

Truth is, most games are decided by a play or two. We made one more play that day.
This is the dumbest thing I have read today, and MS has been posting

So if Harrison doesn't pick off Warner the game still plays out exactly the same? I know we are bengal fans and we hate the steelers, but come on man, use your brain a little more
Old 01-15-2013, 11:46 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3367

Quote:
Truth is, most games are decided by a play or two.

Not starting a fight or anything, but merely stating how this reminded me of this.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:47 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 96010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalbobZilla View Post
This is the dumbest thing I have read today, and MS has been posting

So if Harrison doesn't pick off Warner the game still plays out exactly the same? I know we are bengal fans and we hate the steelers, but come on man, use your brain a little more
Dude, he's using silenetwolf's own logic against him. And, he's right. If the Bengals win over the Steelers doesn't count 'cause of the pick six, likewise, the Steelers Super Bowl win doesn't count either.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by philhos View Post
Dude, he's using silenetwolf's own logic against him. And, he's right. If the Bengals win over the Steelers doesn't count 'cause of the pick six, likewise, the Steelers Super Bowl win doesn't count either.
its a dumb argument by both parties
Old 01-15-2013, 04:47 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 32089

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalbobZilla View Post
its a dumb argument by both parties
Look dude, I'm not saying the Steelers SB win was not legit. I'm just showing how silly Silenet's argument is.

So...if you think his argument is dumb, you should be agreeing with me.

If I were you, I would make sure you fully understand what's being said before calling someone dumb.

Otherwise, you tend to look...dumb.

Sig by CinWillWin
Old 01-15-2013, 07:20 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 4038

Quote:
Originally Posted by philhos View Post
But Harrison had to rumble like 98yds. down the sideline, dodging and fending off would be tacklers while fighting to stay in bounds, then finally collapsing in the end zone. That deserves far more credit than the bengal player who just walked in the end zone after only a couple of yards.

The bengals were given a TD.
The Steelers earned theirs.

Not sayin the bengals didn't deserve to win though.
The object of the game is to get the ball into the opponents end zone by whatever means become available.

Last edited by Woodley; 01-15-2013 at 10:50 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:10 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:

First...I wasn't in a hole. I've been a tad bit busy, and haven't had the time to point out your failures over the last week or so. All in all, the whole first part of your post is incredibly bad smack. You can keep up with the mother/sister smack, but it won't change the fact that it's weak.

Second....I have absolutely no clue why you're showing me a picture of some ammo. What the hell does that have to do with your idiotic (at best) remarks of how the Bengals didn't beat the Steelers.

Third....I chose to go to college rather than join the military. Two viable options, but I chose the best for me. Respect to those who have actually served,...I doubt you're one of them though. Even if you did, you eventually just used it as an excuse to milk the government for some free dough.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:23 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
First...I wasn't in a hole. I've been a tad bit busy, and haven't had the time to point out your failures over the last week or so. All in all, the whole first part of your post is incredibly bad smack. You can keep up with the mother/sister smack, but it won't change the fact that it's weak.

Second....I have absolutely no clue why you're showing me a picture of some ammo. What the hell does that have to do with your idiotic (at best) remarks of how the Bengals didn't beat the Steelers.

Third....I chose to go to college rather than join the military. Two viable options, but I chose the best for me. Respect to those who have actually served,...I doubt you're one of them though. Even if you did, you eventually just used it as an excuse to milk the government for some free dough.
Oh boy.
Wolfie is not gonna let you get away with that. Get ready for some hell to be unleashed!
Old 01-15-2013, 10:24 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:

Can you read these links

I am positive that you are smarter than Ronny boy and can see that with the three links above and my signature that I gave the Bengals their accolades for getting into the playoffs and admitting I was wrong.
None of these came even remotely close to eating crow for the HORRIBLE predictions you made in the week leading up to the Bengals vs. Steelers game. About half of those horrible predictions are isolated into one giant thread of fail: http://boards.bengals.com/showthread...83#post2736883

You did eventually state that the Bengals won the game (even though you retracted that remark in this thread), but still did not eat crow about the diarrhea that was falling off of your fingers and on to your keyboard in the days leading up to that game.

I'm sure you're smart enough to see this.....right?
Old 01-15-2013, 10:26 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
Oh boy.
Wolfie is not gonna let you get away with that. Get ready for some hell to be unleashed!
I can't wait to see it. I bet it's just as awesome as the rest of his posts.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron mexico View Post
first...i wasn't in a hole. I've been a tad bit busy, and haven't had the time to point out your failures over the last week or so. All in all, the whole first part of your post is incredibly bad smack. You can keep up with the mother/sister smack, but it won't change the fact that it's weak.

Second....i have absolutely no clue why you're showing me a picture of some ammo. What the hell does that have to do with your idiotic (at best) remarks of how the bengals didn't beat the steelers.

Third....i chose to go to college rather than join the military. Two viable options, but i chose the best for me. Respect to those who have actually served,...i doubt you're one of them though. Even if you did, you eventually just used it as an excuse to milk the government for some free dough.
snap...
Old 01-16-2013, 07:04 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1842

Quote:

Dude!

That's some HARSH doo-doo! But, it's funny!

You know... Silence-Of-The-Wolves has already shown you that he has guns, ammo, and an unstable mind. Have you been reading the news? I wouldn't provoke him if I were you.

Just sayin' ...
Old 01-16-2013, 10:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Dude!

That's some HARSH doo-doo! But, it's funny!

You know... Silence-Of-The-Wolves has already shown you that he has guns, ammo, and an unstable mind. Have you been reading the news? I wouldn't provoke him if I were you.

Just sayin' ...
First off there is not a damn thing wrong with my mind. Secondly, I know I am more responsible with my weapons then you are. Hell, almost weekly you are saying you have to go to the range to fire off a box of ammo because of the aggravation you get here on the boards. I wonder at which point the range just doesn't do it for you.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:08 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
First off there is not a damn thing wrong with my mind. Secondly, I know I am more responsible with my weapons then you are. Hell, almost weekly you are saying you have to go to the range to fire off a box of ammo because of the aggravation you get here on the boards. I wonder at which point the range just doesn't do it for you.
I seem to recall that you once self-admitted here that you were bi-polar? Dude, that's a mental illness. Go look it up.

As for my going to the range... yeah, I used to get aggravated here. Mostly about the Delhomme crap. But there's some dude here named Neek that literally burned that out of me because of the constant reference to Delhomme. So I sort of owe him a debt of gratitude for that. He's saved me countless rounds of ammo.

By the way, I have "a" weapon. ONE! And it's a revolver and not whatever automatic assault rifle you probably have. My weapons fires six rounds at a time, and not the 17 that your glock probably has. So don't talk to me about scary firepower.

A bi-polar dude with the firepower of an entire Navy SEAL squad... hmmnnn... am I the only one on this board who can see that it's probably not a good idea to aggravate you?
Old 01-16-2013, 05:43 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
I seem to recall that you once self-admitted here that you were bi-polar? Dude, that's a mental illness. Go look it up.

As for my going to the range... yeah, I used to get aggravated here. Mostly about the Delhomme crap. But there's some dude here named Neek that literally burned that out of me because of the constant reference to Delhomme. So I sort of owe him a debt of gratitude for that. He's saved me countless rounds of ammo.

By the way, I have "a" weapon. ONE! And it's a revolver and not whatever automatic assault rifle you probably have. My weapons fires six rounds at a time, and not the 17 that your glock probably has. So don't talk to me about scary firepower.

A bi-polar dude with the firepower of an entire Navy SEAL squad... hmmnnn... am I the only one on this board who can see that it's probably not a good idea to aggravate you?
Yes....admitted bi-polar. Supposedly. That's how he got all that free loot from the government.

Really though...I'm still confused as to why he showed me a photo of Some ammo. Some sort of threat, maybe? Oh wellsies....the dude is still a loser.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:09 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Yes....admitted bi-polar. Supposedly. That's how he got all that free loot from the government.

Really though...I'm still confused as to why he showed me a photo of Some ammo. Some sort of threat, maybe? Oh wellsies....the dude is still a loser.
Maybe he was giving you a clue that you have no smack ammo?
Old 01-16-2013, 07:19 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
Maybe he was giving you a clue that you have no smack ammo?
That would ALMOST be clever. You're giving him too much credit.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:07 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 260

Quote:

Can you read these links

Aw cmon, I was just playin

You did man up to it, I know. But you could make the sig bigger if you want, lol.
The bad news for Bengal fans is that they are going to have their butts handed too them on Sunday.
I hope Ginger is getting his hot tub ready, he is going to need it.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:46 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:

You're kidding, right?

Here, let me spell it out... "YOU" have been irritating the crap out of him for weeks now. "HE" is mentally unstable with lots of guns and ammo, apparently. "HE" displayed to you the kind of firepower he can unleash on "YOU" if you continue to irritate him.

Have you been reading the news about what can happen if you mix mental illness with a bunch of guns and ammo?

Dude... I'd be careful if I were you. I think it would be a good idea if you just *QUIETLY* leave him alone. Ssshhh... quiet, okay?

There you go! That's it.... quiet.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:30 AM
Banned

Rep Points: 2354

Quote:
You're kidding, right?

Here, let me spell it out... "YOU" have been irritating the crap out of him for weeks now. "HE" is mentally unstable with lots of guns and ammo, apparently. "HE" displayed to you the kind of firepower he can unleash on "YOU" if you continue to irritate him.

Have you been reading the news about what can happen if you mix mental illness with a bunch of guns and ammo?

Dude... I'd be careful if I were you. I think it would be a good idea if you just *QUIETLY* leave him alone. Ssshhh... quiet, okay?

There you go! That's it.... quiet.
great post!