Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > The NFL Draft

The NFL Draft Year-round discussion of all aspects of the NFL Draft, including a subforum specifically dedicated to mock drafts.

Old 01-16-2013, 06:03 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2243
Default Mant T'eo dead girlfriend apparently a hoax

Per Deadspin

Long read. Sickening if true.

http://deadspin.com/manti-te.o-girlfriend-hoax/

Special thanks to NashvilleBengalfan for the sig!
Old 01-16-2013, 08:40 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 241
Default Anybody got Manti's email address?

Subject : MR SULEMAN BELLO

FROM THE OFFICE MR SULEMAN BELLO
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (AD.
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.
WEST AFRICA.

TRANSFER OF ($ 25,200.000.00) TWENTY FIVE MILLION, TWO HUNDREN THOUSAND DOLLARS.

I AM SULEMAN BELLO, THE AUDITOR GENERAL OF AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK HERE IN BURKINA FASO. DURING THE COURSE OF OUR AUDITING, I DISCOVERED A FLOATING FUND IN AN ACCOUNT OPENED IN THE BANK BY MR JOHN KOROVO AND AFTER GOING THROUGH SOME OLD FILES IN THE RECORDS I DISCOVERED THAT THE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT DIED IN THE (BEIRUT-BOUND CHARTER JET) PLANE CRASH ON THE 25TH DECEMBER 2003 IN COTONOU (REPUBLIC OF BENIN).

AND NOBODY HAS OPERATED ON THIS ACCOUNT AGAIN, THE OWNER OF THIS ACCOUNT IS MR JOHN KOROVO A FOREIGNER, AND A TRADER WHO TRADE ON GOLD AND MINING, HE DIED, SINCE 2003 AND NO OTHER PERSON KNOWS ABOUT THIS ACCOUNT OR ANY THING CONCERNING IT, THE ACCOUNT HAS NO OTHER BENEFICIARY AND MY INVESTIGATION PROVED TO ME AS WELL THAT MR JOHN KOROVO DIE ALONG WITH HIS TIRED FAMILY. THE AMOUNT INVOLVED IS (USD 25.2 M) TWENTY-FIVE MILLION, TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY , I AM CONTACTING YOU AS A FOREIGNER BECAUSE THIS MONEY CAN NOT BE APPROVED TO A LOCAL PERSON HERE, BUT CAN ONLY BE APPROVED TO ANY FOREIGNER WITH VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE AND FOREIGN ACCOUNT BECAUSE THE MONEY IS IN US DOLLARS AND THE FORMER OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT MR JOHN KOROVO IS A FOREIGNER TOO, AND THE MONEY CAN ONLY BE APPROVED INTO A FOREIGN ACCOUNT.

I NEED YOUR STRONG ASSURANCE THAT YOU WILL NEVER, NEVER CHEAT ME AS SOON AS THIS FUND HIT INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. WITH MY INFLUENCE AND THE POSITION OF THE BANK OFFICIAL WE CAN TRANSFER THIS MONEY TO ANY FOREIGNER'S RELIABLE ACCOUNT WHICH YOU CAN PROVIDE WITH ASSURANCE THAT THIS MONEY WILL BE INTACT PENDING OUR PHYSICAL ARRIVAL IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR SHARING. THE BANK OFFICIAL WILL PROVE ALL DOCUMENTS OF TRANSACTION IMMEDIATELY FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THIS FUND LEAVING NO TRACE TO ANY PLACE AND TO BUILD CONFIDENCE.

ON THE CONCLUSION OF THIS TRANSACTION YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO 30% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS GRATIFICATION, WHILE 10% WILL BE SET ASIDE TO TAKE CARE OF THEEXPENSES THAT MAY ARISE DURING THE TIME OF TRANSFER AND ALSO TELEPHONE BILLS, WHILE 60% WILL BE FOR ME.

SO ON THE INDICATION OF YOUR WILLINGNESS I WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO ME YOUR :FULL NAME: SEX: COMPANY: IF ANY FULL CONTACT ADDRESS: PHONE: CELL: FAX: CITY: STATE:ZIP CODE COUNTRY: OCCUPATION AND ALL THE NECESSARYINFORMATION WILL BE SENT TO YOU ON THE ACCEPTANCE TO CHAMPION THIS TRANSACTION WITH ME.

THANKS
YOURS TRULY
SULEMAN BELLO

Check out T.U.G.G.
Alternareggae Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddypiper View Post
trevor laws was the next tim krumrie

Old 01-17-2013, 12:06 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 82
Default Re: Mant T'eo dead girlfriend apparently a hoax

So what, hackers/con-artists are using message boards now?
Old 01-17-2013, 06:09 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 154
Default Re: Mant T'eo dead girlfriend apparently a hoax

Sounds like a rock solid invest to me, sign me up!

1st Round- BPA that falls ie. Warmack(long shot) or one of the top DE of OT, starting to like Rhodes, CB, FSU
2A Round- Barrett Jones, OL, Alabama
2B Round- Eddie Lacy, RB, USC
3rd Round- Bacarri Rambo, S, Georgia
4th Round- Kenny Stills, WR, Oklahoma
5th Round- Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU
6th Round-
7th Round-
Free Agent- Dominique Rogers Cromartie CB
Paul Kruger OLB