Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Old 01-18-2013, 12:43 AM
Banned

Rep Points: 700
Default Re: Age Old Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
I'm not responsible for your bad choices.
cool story?
Old 01-18-2013, 06:33 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2855

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhythmicGeek View Post
There is also this wonderful thing called shotshell ammunition for handguns. http://www.cci-ammunition.com/produc...specialty.aspx

I highly recommend it because it won't go through walls as easily, and if you don't feel comfortable with a shotgun, this provides the deadly spread in a more compact form.
http://youtu.be/62pHsq_bS8I
A review on the shot shell ammo.
I wouldn't prefer it myself.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:50 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 35705

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICKYSHUFFLE View Post
http://youtu.be/62pHsq_bS8I
A review on the shot shell ammo.
I wouldn't prefer it myself.
I use the .38 special ones myself, don't have to worry about cycling in a revolver. The spread isn't as much of a thing as he makes it out to be. Generally 15 ft is the longest you would be in a self defense situation. Each one of those holes is a projectile going in. And lastly, human skin is not as tough to go through as a pine board.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:30 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 7448
bengals Re: Age Old Question

No one is saying you can't own a gun, they are saying you don't need a machine gun, ak47, and other automatic guns, and clips with over ten shots, if you need that many shots, you probably need to go to the target range, cause you will probably, already be shot, by someone better than you.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:31 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 30544

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBURG View Post
No one is saying you can't own a gun, they are saying you don't need a machine gun, ak47, and other automatic guns, and clips with over ten shots, if you need that many shots, you probably need to go to the target range, cause you will probably, already be shot, by someone better than you.
What if your in a gun fight against 11 guys? I could understand Banning the right to carry and assult rifle and large clip on you..... But not owning them. People should be able to own an AR15 if they want to. But because 1 guy out of millions of gun owners steals his MOMs gun and kills some kids they are trying to ban them.

FOOTBALL... The New Age Gladiator Games...
Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry

Last edited by XenoMorph; 01-18-2013 at 02:33 PM.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:49 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 35705

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
What if your in a gun fight against 11 guys? I could understand Banning the right to carry and assult rifle and large clip on you..... But not owning them. People should be able to own an AR15 if they want to. But because 1 guy out of millions of gun owners steals his MOMs gun and kills some kids they are trying to ban them.
Who is going to be in a gunfight with 11 people? If you are facing 11 armed assailants, there is no type of weapon that will cause you to come out victorious.
Old 01-18-2013, 03:00 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 76869

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/davidhe...ay-by-the-nra/

Quote:
The Gospel of Our Lord, Annotated and Edited for National Gun Appreciation Day:

While Jesus was still speaking, Judas, one of the twelve, arrived; 1 with him was a large crowd with swords and clubs, from the chief priests and the elders of the people. Now the betrayer Judas had given them a sign, saying, ‘The one I will kiss is the man; arrest him.’ At once he came up to Jesus and said, ‘Greetings, Rabbi!’ and kissed him.2 Jesus said to him, ‘Friend, do what you are here to do.’ Then they came and laid hands on Jesus and arrested him. Suddenly, one of those with Jesus put his hand on his sword, drew it, and struck the slave of the high priest, cutting off his ear. Jesus said to to him, ‘Put your sword back into its place; for all who take the sword will perish by the sword. But those who carry an assault rifle shall never perish but have eternal life.’And, lo, the Lord stood his ground and drew out his AR-15. He smote his enemies and betrayer in a miraculously short amount of time by the power of his high-capacity magazine.3

Then Jesus said, “There will be gun control and rumors of gun control, but they do not know the day and hour when an assault rifle will be needed to defend ourselves. But understand this: if the owner of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and shot the thief dead. Therefore you also must be ready. But fear not. Even though I must leave you, be glad for it. For if I do not go, then I cannot send to you the Advocate that will guide you into all truth and security.4

Talking Points Footnotes:
1 Clearly, given his later suicide, Judas was mentally ill and his deranged mind led him to betray Christ. If only Jesus had only been able to screen his followers through a national database of the mentally ill and thus predict his betrayal before it happened, then the tragedy of Gethsemane would have been prevented.
2 The gay agenda contributes to mental illness, and Judas’ willingness to kiss another man in public shows how homosexuality undermines basic understandings of morality.
3 In the actual Gospel, Jesus heals the slave’s ear and ends his quotation that those who live by the sword will die by the sword. We at the NRA and other gun lobbies believe this to be the work of a later redactor. We cannot imagine Jesus being willing to die without a fight. There is only power in strength and violence. Moreover, this false gospel of nonviolence and love triumphing over evil contradicts our work at the NRA. We know that only a good guy with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun. So we have added an ending that we believe better reflects who we want Jesus to be. We are convinced that had Jesus been born today, he most certainly would be in favor of guns, would have carried assault rifles, turned his disciples into militia and would never have been crucified. This inclination is clearly seen in his inclusion of a zealot in his inner circle. Now, he might have been mowed down in a firefight, but at least he would have stood his ground and would have gone down fighting like a real man. Some causes are worth not just dying for but fighting for.
4 Today, so that Scripture may be fulfilled, unnamed gun lobbies, in conjunction with manufacturers, are announcing a new assault rifle and high-capacity magazine called The Advocate and are offering it at cost to all public and private schools throughout the United States. In the wake of tragedy, The Advocate will never leave or forsake you; neither will it jam.
Old 01-18-2013, 03:26 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 7448
bengals Re: Age Old Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalsFan024 View Post
If you are the only one in that fight, chances are you are in a video game, 11 guys aren't going to break into your house, come live in the real world, its not crowded.