Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-20-2013, 09:51 PM
Ron Mexico's Avatar
Ron Mexico Ron Mexico is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The District
Posts: 10,701
Rep Points: 17603
Default Congrats to the Ravens on making the Super Bowl

I didn't expect them to beat Denver and New England in back to back week, but kudos to that team. When it counted they took care of business.

One last task....will the beat the 49ers?

Seriously....congrats to all the Ravens fans around here.
__________________
Thumbs up for Satan!!!


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-20-2013, 09:54 PM
Dmac18's Avatar
Dmac18 Dmac18 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,251
Rep Points: 3082
Default Re: Congrats to the Ravens on making the Super Bowl

Congrats Ravens would rather see you in there than the damn Pats.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-20-2013, 09:56 PM
Luvnit2's Avatar
Luvnit2 Luvnit2 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 13,753
Rep Points: 11628
Default Re: Congrats to the Ravens on making the Super Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
I didn't expect them to beat Denver and New England in back to back week, but kudos to that team. When it counted they took care of business.

One last task....will the beat the 49ers?

Seriously....congrats to all the Ravens fans around here.
Agreed. Great season by the Ravens. I thought they were in for a long year when Suggs goes down in May. Then Webb and Lewis go down.

Great run and Flacco now deserves to be considered elite. He just beat the two best to play the game in back to back weeks in Manning and Brady. Now he will break the bank in Baltimore. Ozzie shouls have signed him for 12 million a year. That price is now long gone.
__________________
Bengals 2014 Draft
Round 1 - Stephen Tuitt ND - 6'6" 304
Round 2 - Jaylen Watkins - 6'0" 194
Round 3 - AJ McCarron - 6'3" 220

"And for the record, no, I don't think we make the playoffs. This is still a very poorly run team. ( just look at the HC still being here) 6-10. Mark it down"
Toast Jones
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-20-2013, 10:03 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,557
Rep Points: 1608
Default Re: Congrats to the Ravens on making the Super Bowl

Congrats to the Ravens!

I knew that when they beat my Colts in the playoffs that they were good enough to run the table and get to the Superbowl. The only one, I felt, that they had to go through was Peyton's new team. So, when they did that, I had confidence they were going to beat the Pats.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-20-2013, 10:05 PM
BengaliJack's Avatar
BengaliJack BengaliJack is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,938
Rep Points: 3536
Default Re: Congrats to the Ravens on making the Super Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmac18 View Post
Congrats Ravens would rather see you in there than the damn Pats.
Amen!!
__________________


^ If everyone else saw the world as M B sees it!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-20-2013, 10:08 PM
6andcounting's Avatar
6andcounting 6andcounting is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,087
Rep Points: 1766
Default Re: Congrats to the Ravens on making the Super Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvnit2 View Post
Agreed. Great season by the Ravens. I thought they were in for a long year when Suggs goes down in May. Then Webb and Lewis go down.

Great run and Flacco now deserves to be considered elite. He just beat the two best to play the game in back to back weeks in Manning and Brady. Now he will break the bank in Baltimore. Ozzie shouls have signed him for 12 million a year. That price is now long gone.
He improved a lot this year, and has played great in the playoffs, but he sure as hell is not elite. He is still managed too much by the coaches and play calling. Elite qbs don't have that. Keep in mind that I feel Ben is way too inconsistant to be considered elite. He plays elite at times, but too many games were he is far from it.

Multiple major injuries derailed the Steelers season. Ravens had zero chance because of their injuries. Now they are in the Super Bowl.

Ray Lewis have been shady and lied to police during a murder investigation, but the scumbag Patriots cheated to Super Bowl wins. I'm looking foward to next Tuesday to hear Suggs have to speak for an hour at media day. The guy makes Tyson seem literate.

Last edited by 6andcounting; 01-20-2013 at 10:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-20-2013, 10:08 PM
bcolby20 bcolby20 is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 164
Rep Points: 294
Default Re: Congrats to the Ravens on making the Super Bowl



congrats raven fans. keep representing our division strong for 1 more game. i for one have been rooting for you since the bengals were eliminated by houston, so good luck.

bring the title back to the AFCN!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-20-2013, 10:09 PM
Anderson_fan1988's Avatar
Anderson_fan1988 Anderson_fan1988 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Centerville, OH
Posts: 304
Rep Points: 440
Default Re: Congrats to the Ravens on making the Super Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
I didn't expect them to beat Denver and New England in back to back week, but kudos to that team. When it counted they took care of business.

One last task....will the beat the 49ers?

Seriously....congrats to all the Ravens fans around here.
I'm torn as who to root for, I dislike both teams, but I think i'd much rather see the Ravens win...I think
__________________
I'm Garrus Vakarian, and this is my favorite team in the NFL
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-20-2013, 10:10 PM
Beaker's Avatar
Beaker Beaker is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Taking care of Don Draper's left overs.
Posts: 20,918
Rep Points: 59493
Default Re: Congrats to the Ravens on making the Super Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Congrats to the Ravens!
He respects you now...arent you glad?

I will root for the ravens in the Harbowl. Go AFCN......eff SF!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-20-2013, 10:12 PM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,557
Rep Points: 1608
Default Re: Congrats to the Ravens on making the Super Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
He respects you now...arent you glad?

I will root for the ravens in the Harbowl. Go AFCN......eff SF!
Why?

Hmmmnn... could it be because of a guy named Montana who happened to have the Bengals number? In the Superbowl? Twice?

Could that be it?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-20-2013, 10:12 PM
Beaker's Avatar
Beaker Beaker is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Taking care of Don Draper's left overs.
Posts: 20,918
Rep Points: 59493
Default Re: Congrats to the Ravens on making the Super Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Why?

Hmmmnn... could it be because of a guy named Montana who happened to have the Bengals number? In the Superbowl? Twice?

Could that be it?
Nothing gets by you sherlock.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-20-2013, 10:28 PM
Bmoreblitz's Avatar
Bmoreblitz Bmoreblitz is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 4th and goal at the1
Posts: 4,844
Rep Points: 13139
Default Re: Congrats to the Ravens on making the Super Bowl

12 years...wait has been long...it's finally over...thank you!

We're going back. It's going to be a good game!
__________________
DEPT of DEFENSE


BMOREBLITZ
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-20-2013, 10:35 PM
BmorePat87's Avatar
BmorePat87 BmorePat87 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Birdland
Posts: 8,868
Rep Points: 11227
Default Re: Congrats to the Ravens on making the Super Bowl

Thanks guys. We won't let the division down and will make sure Flacco eats up too much cap space next year and Reed will no longer terrorize the North.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfritz21 View Post
Anyways, Adderral's not even a drug



Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-20-2013, 10:36 PM
Fan_in_Kettering's Avatar
Fan_in_Kettering Fan_in_Kettering is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kettering, Ohio
Posts: 7,811
Rep Points: 24978
Default Re: Congrats to the Ravens on making the Super Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmoreblitz View Post
12 years...wait has been long...it's finally over...thank you!

We're going back. It's going to be a good game!
No, it's not going to be a good game: It's going to be a mean game and players are going to get hurt. Your coach, John Harbaugh, is a gentleman and a credit to the game. The 49ers coach, Jim Harbaugh, is a total jerk who would throw his own mother under a bus to win a game. Do not underestimate his ability to drag his players down to where they are willing to take cheap shots for him.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-20-2013, 10:40 PM
gmdino's Avatar
gmdino gmdino is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 8,514
Rep Points: 10467
Default Re: Congrats to the Ravens on making the Super Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6andcounting View Post
He improved a lot this year, and has played great in the playoffs, but he sure as hell is not elite. He is still managed too much by the coaches and play calling. Elite qbs don't have that. Keep in mind that I feel Ben is way too inconsistant to be considered elite. He plays elite at times, but too many games were he is far from it.

Multiple major injuries derailed the Steelers season. Ravens had zero chance because of their injuries. Now they are in the Super Bowl.

Ray Lewis have been shady and lied to police during a murder investigation, but the scumbag Patriots cheated to Super Bowl wins. I'm looking foward to next Tuesday to hear Suggs have to speak for an hour at media day. The guy makes Tyson seem literate.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-20-2013, 10:43 PM
gmdino's Avatar
gmdino gmdino is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 8,514
Rep Points: 10467
Default Re: Congrats to the Ravens on making the Super Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan_in_Kettering View Post
No, it's not going to be a good game: It's going to be a mean game and players are going to get hurt. Your coach, John Harbaugh, is a gentleman and a credit to the game. The 49ers coach, Jim Harbaugh, is a total jerk who would throw his own mother under a bus to win a game. Do not underestimate his ability to drag his players down to where they are willing to take cheap shots for him.


vs



__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-20-2013, 10:45 PM
Fan_in_Kettering's Avatar
Fan_in_Kettering Fan_in_Kettering is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kettering, Ohio
Posts: 7,811
Rep Points: 24978
Default Re: Congrats to the Ravens on making the Super Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmdino View Post


vs



Perfect evidence: John Harbaugh is argumentative but Jim Harbaugh is a drama queen.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-20-2013, 10:48 PM
gmdino's Avatar
gmdino gmdino is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 8,514
Rep Points: 10467
Default Re: Congrats to the Ravens on making the Super Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan_in_Kettering View Post
Perfect evidence: John Harbaugh is argumentative but Jim Harbaugh is a drama queen.
To be fair Ray Lewis is the only one allowed to be a drama queen for the Ravens.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18c4...f/original.gif
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-20-2013, 11:00 PM
Millz's Avatar
Millz Millz is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 9,176
Rep Points: 19283
Default Re: Congrats to the Ravens on making the Super Bowl

Yup congrats & go Niners!
__________________

Football is a game of errors. The team that makes the fewest errors in a game usually wins. - Paul Brown
We did some good things today. - Marvin Lewis

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-20-2013, 11:19 PM
BrutisBuckeye's Avatar
BrutisBuckeye BrutisBuckeye is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,592
Rep Points: 1407
Default Re: Congrats to the Ravens on making the Super Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6andcounting View Post
He improved a lot this year, and has played great in the playoffs, but he sure as hell is not elite. He is still managed too much by the coaches and play calling. Elite qbs don't have that. Keep in mind that I feel Ben is way too inconsistant to be considered elite. He plays elite at times, but too many games were he is far from it.

Multiple major injuries derailed the Steelers season. Ravens had zero chance because of their injuries. Now they are in the Super Bowl.

Ray Lewis have been shady and lied to police during a murder investigation, but the scumbag Patriots cheated to Super Bowl wins. I'm looking foward to next Tuesday to hear Suggs have to speak for an hour at media day. The guy makes Tyson seem literate.
A stealers fan should be the last to complain about cheating ( steroids ..... paid refs to make sure buttis got a ring , Ben raping woman) Thank god we don't have to watch the stealers cheat their way to another SB for a lonnnnngggggggg time.
__________________


Welcome to the Dark side young Padawan
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-21-2013, 12:12 AM
Ray Rice Rutgers Running's Avatar
Ray Rice Rutgers Running Ray Rice Rutgers Running is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 326
Rep Points: 191
Default Re: Congrats to the Ravens on making the Super Bowl

Lovin the love all around.
Lets go Ravens and absolutely crazy we have a harbowl ahead of us
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-21-2013, 12:13 AM
BmorePat87's Avatar
BmorePat87 BmorePat87 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Birdland
Posts: 8,868
Rep Points: 11227
Default Re: Congrats to the Ravens on making the Super Bowl

gmdino is going to criticize the Ravens if they win and dump the gatorade a split moment before it is all but certain that they are going to win.

that or the Ravens will NOT have a gatorade bath and his head will explode.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfritz21 View Post
Anyways, Adderral's not even a drug



Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-21-2013, 12:20 AM
6andcounting's Avatar
6andcounting 6andcounting is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,087
Rep Points: 1766
Default Re: Congrats to the Ravens on making the Super Bowl

Batch > Flacco > Brady
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-21-2013, 01:24 AM
rotobeast's Avatar
rotobeast rotobeast is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: erf
Posts: 1,552
Rep Points: 2412
Default Re: Congrats to the Ravens on making the Super Bowl

Congrats Ravens Fans !!
Good to see the AFCN represented in the SB !
__________________

"Ohio is a kind of Football machine..." - SteelCitySouth
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-21-2013, 02:12 AM
bgdabengal's Avatar
bgdabengal bgdabengal is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,854
Rep Points: 4684
Default Re: Congrats to the Ravens on making the Super Bowl

Halifax and Boston are BFF's therefore where i grew up contained a lot of Patriot fans.

I hate the Patriots.

Therefore any team that beats them in a big play off game is cool in my books.


PS This year each week I cheered for the Ravens they won (1-0)

Next week I will not cheer for them, nor will I the following week.


Congrats though, even if you do win i will be happy for Ray, not you or the team in general.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.