Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-22-2013, 02:12 PM
BmorePat87's Avatar
BmorePat87 BmorePat87 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Birdland
Posts: 10,805
Rep Points: 15204
Default 8 TDs and no picks

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/pos...on-joe-montana

Every QB who has finished the playoffs with 8 or more TDs and no picks has gone on to win the SB and be named MVP.

Montana holds the record with 11-0 (Bengals fans know this postseason). Will Flacco continue the trend?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfritz21 View Post
Anyways, Adderral's not even a drug
-----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy's Best View Post
I still don't think we are evolved from primates. I don't think we are even remotely related.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhythmicGeek View Post
We aren't evolved from primates, we are primates.
--------
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfine32 View Post
I can guarentee you there is not a dude on the earth that is as passionate about his male lover as I am my relgion.



Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-22-2013, 02:16 PM
Anderson_fan1988's Avatar
Anderson_fan1988 Anderson_fan1988 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Centerville, OH
Posts: 315
Rep Points: 440
Default Re: 8 TDs and no picks

Hmm idk, that 49ers defense is pretty good. I say the Ravens win, but I'll say that Ray Lewis gets the MVP...just have a feeling.
__________________
I'm Garrus Vakarian, and this is my favorite team in the NFL
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-22-2013, 02:22 PM
Bmoreblitz's Avatar
Bmoreblitz Bmoreblitz is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 4th and goal at the1
Posts: 4,953
Rep Points: 13613
Default Re: 8 TDs and no picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensLover69 View Post
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/pos...on-joe-montana

Every QB who has finished the playoffs with 8 or more TDs and no picks has gone on to win the SB and be named MVP.

Montana holds the record with 11-0 (Bengals fans know this postseason). Will Flacco continue the trend?
If they win the Super Bowl, Flacco will have as many post season wins and Super Bowl championships as the Great Peyton Manning.
__________________
DEPT of DEFENSE


BMOREBLITZ
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-22-2013, 02:42 PM
Robbie Sharp Robbie Sharp is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rochester, N.Y.
Posts: 5,620
Rep Points: 8745
Default Re: 8 TDs and no picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmoreblitz View Post
If they win the Super Bowl, Flacco will have as many post season wins and Super Bowl championships as the Great Peyton Manning.
Well, they are both elite QB's after all, even if one is self-proclaimed! Pay the man!
__________________
''Life's tough .......... it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
-- John Wayne
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-22-2013, 02:43 PM
Bengalzona's Avatar
Bengalzona Bengalzona is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Petting L'il Sebastian
Posts: 25,268
Rep Points: 80054
Default Re: 8 TDs and no picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensLover69 View Post
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/pos...on-joe-montana

Every QB who has finished the playoffs with 8 or more TDs and no picks has gone on to win the SB and be named MVP.

Montana holds the record with 11-0 (Bengals fans know this postseason). Will Flacco continue the trend?
Makes you sort of wonder if he's due.

But I wouldn't wish bad upon him.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-22-2013, 03:05 PM
GreggyDigital's Avatar
GreggyDigital GreggyDigital is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Muryland
Posts: 14,739
Rep Points: 33191
Default Re: 8 TDs and no picks

I'll personally celebrate when they get Flacco a 110+ million dollar contract.
__________________
I'm sorry, you're "cut off."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-22-2013, 05:25 PM
Bmoreblitz's Avatar
Bmoreblitz Bmoreblitz is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 4th and goal at the1
Posts: 4,953
Rep Points: 13613
Default Re: 8 TDs and no picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreggyDigital View Post
I'll personally celebrate when they get Flacco a 110+ million dollar contract.
Me too
__________________
DEPT of DEFENSE


BMOREBLITZ
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-22-2013, 05:35 PM
BengalYankee's Avatar
BengalYankee BengalYankee is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 11,964
Rep Points: 20113
Default Re: 8 TDs and no picks

Flacco is Elite!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-22-2013, 06:13 PM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,596
Rep Points: 4530
Default Re: 8 TDs and no picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalYankee View Post
Flacco is Elite!
Couple more elites.

__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan
Obamas lies... 11-21-2014 10:39 PM SociopathicSteelerFan My alter is woodley and I approve this copypasta. -SSF
Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan
Election Day Waste 11-06-2014 01:25 AM SociopathicSteelerFan You're cute when you're an alter. -SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan
Texas is about as... 11-09-2014 02:41 PM SociopathicSteelerFan I posted this rep message because no one likes me. :( -SSF
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmdino
Because MORE elected officials should take that stand they are elected to defend the law..not the bible.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-22-2013, 06:31 PM
gmdino's Avatar
gmdino gmdino is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 9,691
Rep Points: 12694
Default Re: 8 TDs and no picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensLover69 View Post
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/pos...on-joe-montana

Every QB who has finished the playoffs with 8 or more TDs and no picks has gone on to win the SB and be named MVP.

Montana holds the record with 11-0 (Bengals fans know this postseason). Will Flacco continue the trend?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmoreblitz View Post
If they win the Super Bowl, Flacco will have as many post season wins and Super Bowl championships as the Great Peyton Manning.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
...promoting sexism is actually a beautiful thing
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-22-2013, 07:16 PM
ballsofsteel's Avatar
ballsofsteel ballsofsteel is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Toledo Ohio
Posts: 3,549
Rep Points: 5080
Default Re: 8 TDs and no picks

Flacco = MVP= Elite QB
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-22-2013, 08:32 PM
BengalYankee's Avatar
BengalYankee BengalYankee is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 11,964
Rep Points: 20113
Default Re: 8 TDs and no picks

AFC North Ranked QB's...

1._____________
2._____________
3.Andy Dalton
4.Brandon Weedon


Meanwhile in JN, the homers are debating who is better Dalton or Colin Kaepernick


__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-22-2013, 08:52 PM
SunsetBengal's Avatar
SunsetBengal SunsetBengal is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sunset Beach, NC
Posts: 16,187
Rep Points: 49816
Default Re: 8 TDs and no picks

Congrats to Flacco on a couple of nice post season performances.

However, in liking to the old phrase "it takes a village to raise a child", it takes a team to make a Flacco.

However, I feel like his magic will run out against the '9ers.

Last edited by SunsetBengal; 01-22-2013 at 08:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-22-2013, 09:21 PM
Bmoreblitz's Avatar
Bmoreblitz Bmoreblitz is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 4th and goal at the1
Posts: 4,953
Rep Points: 13613
Default Re: 8 TDs and no picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsetBengal View Post
Congrats to Flacco on a couple of nice post season performances.

However, in liking to the old phrase "it takes a village to raise a child", it takes a team to make a Flacco.

However, I feel like his magic will run out against the '9ers.
Like against the Donkeys??
Like against the Pats???

Ok Nostradamus
__________________
DEPT of DEFENSE


BMOREBLITZ
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-22-2013, 09:48 PM
SunsetBengal's Avatar
SunsetBengal SunsetBengal is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sunset Beach, NC
Posts: 16,187
Rep Points: 49816
Default Re: 8 TDs and no picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmoreblitz View Post
Like against the Donkeys??
Like against the Pats???

Ok Nostradamus

Not really sure what you're smacking here...I gave credit to your team's QB, took note that he has a good team around him, and simply noted that I think the Ravens will lose in the Super Bowl.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-22-2013, 10:47 PM
Fan_in_Kettering's Avatar
Fan_in_Kettering Fan_in_Kettering is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kettering, Ohio
Posts: 8,634
Rep Points: 30155
Default Re: 8 TDs and no picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson_fan1988 View Post
Hmm idk, that 49ers defense is pretty good. I say the Ravens win, but I'll say that Ray Lewis gets the MVP...just have a feeling.

Ray Lewis, MVP? Sure: Most Vicious Perpetrator!

The Ravens will win by at least two scores, either Joe Flacco or Anquan Boldin will be Most Valuable Player, Ed Reed will pick Colin Kaepernick's pocket twice, and Bernard Pollard will flatten Kaepernick. This game won't even be close. Heck, the fat lady will sing the national anthem.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-22-2013, 11:27 PM
BengalYankee's Avatar
BengalYankee BengalYankee is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 11,964
Rep Points: 20113
Default Re: 8 TDs and no picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan_in_Kettering View Post
Ray Lewis, MVP? Sure: Most Vicious Perpetrator!

The Ravens will win by at least two scores, either Joe Flacco or Anquan Boldin will be Most Valuable Player, Ed Reed will pick Colin Kaepernick's pocket twice, and Bernard Pollard will flatten Kaepernick. This game won't even be close. Heck, the fat lady will sing the national anthem.

See what I mean

http://boards.bengals.com/showpost.p...3&postcount=12
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-22-2013, 11:38 PM
henrizzle's Avatar
henrizzle henrizzle is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Vancouver, WA
Posts: 2,233
Rep Points: 1282
Default Re: 8 TDs and no picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson_fan1988 View Post
Hmm idk, that 49ers defense is pretty good. I say the Ravens win, but I'll say that Ray Lewis gets the MVP...just have a feeling.
Does he get to say I'm going to Disney land this time?
__________________

@henrizzle182
ಠ_ಠ
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-23-2013, 12:51 AM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,596
Rep Points: 4530
Default Re: 8 TDs and no picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalYankee View Post
AFC North Ranked QB's...

1.Big Ben
2.Charlie Batch
3.Flacco
4.Andy Dalton


Meanwhile in JN, the homers are debating who is better Dalton or Colin Kaepernick


Too bad no space for Weeden.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan
Obamas lies... 11-21-2014 10:39 PM SociopathicSteelerFan My alter is woodley and I approve this copypasta. -SSF
Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan
Election Day Waste 11-06-2014 01:25 AM SociopathicSteelerFan You're cute when you're an alter. -SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan
Texas is about as... 11-09-2014 02:41 PM SociopathicSteelerFan I posted this rep message because no one likes me. :( -SSF
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmdino
Because MORE elected officials should take that stand they are elected to defend the law..not the bible.

Last edited by Woodley; 01-23-2013 at 09:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-23-2013, 11:29 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,622
Rep Points: 1912
Default Re: 8 TDs and no picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensLover69 View Post
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/pos...on-joe-montana

Every QB who has finished the playoffs with 8 or more TDs and no picks has gone on to win the SB and be named MVP.

Montana holds the record with 11-0 (Bengals fans know this postseason). Will Flacco continue the trend?
You know that season when the Patriots went 18-1? Didn't Tom Brady throw something like 52 Touchdown passes or something? He broke some kind of record, I know that much. He was supposed to be the Super-Uber QB that all QB's would have to be compared with until the end of time after the Patriots took care of those pesky NY Giants and that inconsistent younger brother of Peyton.

How'd that turn out for Brady and the Pats?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-23-2013, 11:33 AM
coltsfan4ever's Avatar
coltsfan4ever coltsfan4ever is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,622
Rep Points: 1912
Default Re: 8 TDs and no picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmoreblitz View Post
If they win the Super Bowl, Flacco will have as many post season wins and Super Bowl championships as the Great Peyton Manning.
Aren't you getting a little ahead of yourself there?

What happens if he loses?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
You're not coming out of Detroit with a win. lol
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-23-2013, 11:40 AM
gmdino's Avatar
gmdino gmdino is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 9,691
Rep Points: 12694
Default Re: 8 TDs and no picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
You know that season when the Patriots went 18-1? Didn't Tom Brady throw something like 52 Touchdown passes or something? He broke some kind of record, I know that much. He was supposed to be the Super-Uber QB that all QB's would have to be compared with until the end of time after the Patriots took care of those pesky NY Giants and that inconsistent younger brother of Peyton.

How'd that turn out for Brady and the Pats?
Brady threw 3 INT's in the AFC Championship game that year...after throwing 8 all year (to 50 TD's).

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/gamelo...2007/tom-brady
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodley View Post
...promoting sexism is actually a beautiful thing
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-23-2013, 11:41 AM
Woodley Woodley is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,596
Rep Points: 4530
Default Re: 8 TDs and no picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
You know that season when the Patriots went 18-1? Didn't Tom Brady throw something like 52 Touchdown passes or something? He broke some kind of record, I know that much. He was supposed to be the Super-Uber QB that all QB's would have to be compared with until the end of time after the Patriots took care of those pesky NY Giants and that inconsistent younger brother of Peyton.

How'd that turn out for Brady and the Pats?
Speaking of Brady...post Spygate he's a schmuck..

Is Brady Still Elite? (Cleaned-up Version) - Behind the Steel Curtain


Now the NFL is investigating the sissy for kicking...

NFL to look at Tom Brady's kick-slide; Brady apologizes to Reed - CBSSports.com
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan
Obamas lies... 11-21-2014 10:39 PM SociopathicSteelerFan My alter is woodley and I approve this copypasta. -SSF
Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan
Election Day Waste 11-06-2014 01:25 AM SociopathicSteelerFan You're cute when you're an alter. -SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SociopathicSteelerFan
Texas is about as... 11-09-2014 02:41 PM SociopathicSteelerFan I posted this rep message because no one likes me. :( -SSF
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmdino
Because MORE elected officials should take that stand they are elected to defend the law..not the bible.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-23-2013, 11:47 AM
michaelsean michaelsean is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 10,105
Rep Points: 11567
Default Re: 8 TDs and no picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsetBengal View Post
Not really sure what you're smacking here...I gave credit to your team's QB, took note that he has a good team around him, and simply noted that I think the Ravens will lose in the Super Bowl.
You just don't get it. When you pick someone to win a game that means you are a hater in regards to the other team. The only reason anyone would have picked Denver at home to beat the Ravens is because they are haters. There was a whole thread started on that belief.
__________________
In times of change learners inherit the earth; while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists.-Eric Hoffer
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-23-2013, 11:54 AM
Bmoreblitz's Avatar
Bmoreblitz Bmoreblitz is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 4th and goal at the1
Posts: 4,953
Rep Points: 13613
Default Re: 8 TDs and no picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelsean View Post
You just don't get it. When you pick someone to win a game that means you are a hater in regards to the other team. The only reason anyone would have picked Denver at home to beat the Ravens is because they are haters. There was a whole thread started on that belief.
LOL....when you pick against a team consitantly, or almost everytime that DOES show a dislike or "haterism". Not just against ONE team (Denver) but others as well.
__________________
DEPT of DEFENSE


BMOREBLITZ
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.