Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Old 01-22-2013, 04:18 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 10330
Default Shameless

Does anyone watch this? I know there is a British version but I haven't seen that one. Just started watching to American version and it's pretty ridiculous. Anyone else like or watch this show?
Old 01-22-2013, 04:24 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 4165
Default Re: Shameless

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
Does anyone watch this? I know there is a British version but I haven't seen that one. Just started watching to American version and it's pretty ridiculous. Anyone else like or watch this show?
Yep. Never seen British version either. I heard episode one of this version was almost a shot for shot remake of the British one. I don't know if other episodes are like that also. Sunday night on Showtime rarely disappoints. Now its Californication and Shameless and of course the best of all is Dexter and I just heard that is coming back this summer instead of waiting until September like it does every year.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:37 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 10330

Quote:
Originally Posted by nford View Post
Yep. Never seen British version either. I heard episode one of this version was almost a shot for shot remake of the British one. I don't know if other episodes are like that also. Sunday night on Showtime rarely disappoints. Now its Californication and Shameless and of course the best of all is Dexter and I just heard that is coming back this summer instead of waiting until September like it does every year.
Dexter this summer?? CRAP. I usually alternate between Showtime and HBO. Once True Blood ends I switch to Showtime. Now I gotta keep both.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:11 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 7044
bengals Re: Shameless

Shameless is a very funny story, William Macy is a riot.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:42 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 16528

I do love Shameless, although that last episode was heartbreaking seeing Debbie cry after Frank destroys her log cabin. I honestly think that I a little.

Agent Moulder is unreal in Califonication! He's, what, 60, and just slays hot dragons left and right!

Visit my site or if you know of any schools, companies, youth groups, etc., that are in need of a public speaker.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:46 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 39893

Shameless is awesome! One of the few shows that I'll turn from sports to watch. Of course we love Dexter, Spartacus, and a few others.

Here come's the....BOOM!
Old 01-23-2013, 07:04 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7038

Hell to the yeah. One of the best shows on TV. Although, I haven't watched this season yet (glad I didnt finish reading brads post, seemed like an uncalled spoiler) primarily due to the fact that I'm to inpatient to watch one episode at a time so I let it get halfway through the season before I start watching

I tried watching the British verision but there was times I couldn't understand what the hell they were saying so that stopped rather quickly. The British version is much ahead of the English version, story wise.

#OfficialTaterHaterClub #President
Old 01-23-2013, 08:35 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 16528

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helldog View Post
Hell to the yeah. One of the best shows on TV. Although, I haven't watched this season yet (glad I didnt finish reading brads post, seemed like an uncalled spoiler) primarily due to the fact that I'm to inpatient to watch one episode at a time so I let it get halfway through the season before I start watching

I tried watching the British verision but there was times I couldn't understand what the hell they were saying so that stopped rather quickly. The British version is much ahead of the English version, story wise.
My apologies, but it's not really that much of a spoiler. Don't read it if you want to be surprised, but it's not exactly a series-changer.

Visit my site or if you know of any schools, companies, youth groups, etc., that are in need of a public speaker.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:44 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7038

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfritz21 View Post
My apologies, but it's not really that much of a spoiler. Don't read it if you want to be surprised, but it's not exactly a series-changer.

Lol I aint mad at ya buddy, was joking around.

#OfficialTaterHaterClub #President
Old 01-23-2013, 08:48 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 17877

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
American version is supposedly not as good as the British, but the story line is identical and I watch the American version. I would watch the British version, but it would kill the story for the American. The Brits have some great shows and a lot of them we steal. The Inbetweeners and The It Crowd are worth checking out.