Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Old 01-25-2013, 06:49 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 5310
Default Re: WARNING: It's Starting Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredtoast View Post
I've never had any problem with you, and you don't seem like one who is always trying to stir the pot just to watch the swirl. But I did always wonder why you hung out on the klotsch board. It was so nasty and dirty. It just didn't seem normal for you to be there. In fact it seemed like the kind of place that would offend your sense of dignity.

Then you made that cryptic thread that I still don't understand on the exact same day that this thread popped up. What the hell was thread all about anyway?

As I have said many times, I don't care who is an alt and who isn't. I respond to them all the same. But you have to understand why people question your identity. It isn't just because people are accusing you. It has to do with things you have done yourself.
You want to know the honest answer to that, which obviously you do. It's so much different on here than who I associate with a lot in my life. I've raised a good Christian family. I have good Christian friends. I have a good Christian wife. I don't share common religious beliefs with a lot of people on here, but it's good conversation. I know when to stay away. If something truly offends me, I won't respond to it. I often won't open threads that I know are just pure trouble. I actually have prayed for a few of them. I wouldn't tell anyone that, until now I suppose. I just enjoy the company of others, even if they don't share my view or beliefs. Like I just told Shady, life is short. I know who I am, what I believe in, and hopefully where I'm going when it's all over. I know that I can have fun conversations without offending my beliefs or morals.

Steeler Eater, thank you for ^^^^^^. It's greatly appreciated.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:55 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 55329

Quote:
I've never had any problem with you, and you don't seem like one who is always trying to stir the pot just to watch the swirl. But I did always wonder why you hung out on the klotsch board. It was so nasty and dirty. It just didn't seem normal for you to be there. In fact it seemed like the kind of place that would offend your sense of dignity.

Then you made that cryptic thread that I still don't understand on the exact same day that this thread popped up. What the hell was thread all about anyway?

As I have said many times, I don't care who is an alt and who isn't. I respond to them all the same. But you have to understand why people question your identity. It isn't just because people are accusing you. It has to do with things you have done yourself.
Klotsch is nasty and dirty? I check it for the funny stuff, always looking for good jokes etc. Now I do pass over a lot stuff there, but never realized it was nasty and dirty
Old 01-25-2013, 07:00 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 53192

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcats forever View Post
Klotsch is nasty and dirty? I check it for the funny stuff, always looking for good jokes etc. Now I do pass over a lot stuff there, but never realized it was nasty and dirty
Not this forum. I was talking about the Klotschuncensored website.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:02 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDfanatic View Post
It's so much different on here than who I associate with a lot in my life..
I wasn't talking about here. I was talking about the other website.

And what was that thread you started here all about? I still don't get that.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:10 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
I wasn't talking about here. I was talking about the other website.

And what was that thread you started here all about? I still don't get that.
The other forum is probably why I am not going to accept the invitation to the other one that was offered. It's nothing against them, but I did associate over there with things that were taken too far, and I didn't like that. I don't like that. I didn't monitor the conversations the way I needed to, and I let myself get involved with things that I don't agree with. I'm not going to go to that other forum. I think I'm all right where I'm at, and it's easier to stay away from things here. (tongue in cheek I suppose, given the issues of the last few days)

The thread I started was out of a 'woe is me' moment, and there are a couple here who know what that was probably truly about on here. It's life, fred. It's just dealing with life and trying to answer unanswerable questions. I probably shouldn't have written it the way I did.

Old 01-25-2013, 07:12 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 32069

Quote:

I noticed that too. ND didn't seem to fit there. I'm not a Church-every-Sunday type of Christian, and even I found some stuff on that board offensive/over the top.

Sig by CinWillWin
Old 01-25-2013, 07:16 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 55329

Quote:
Not this forum. I was talking about the Klotschuncensored website.
Gotcha, and know what you mean. The few times I've gone to that site, I'm the only one there it seems. Total crickets. But some very interesting photos, some with unusual posing ....
Old 01-25-2013, 07:18 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post
I noticed that too. ND didn't seem to fit there. I'm not a Church-every-Sunday type of Christian, and even I found some stuff on that board offensive/over the top.
I went there initially because I was invited. I left a time or two thinking I wouldn't return, but I kept being told that I was good to have around there. I'd leave and get an e-mail from a guy that I really respected that told me I should keep being around. I don't respect that guy much anymore, but that's neither here nor there now.

Old 01-25-2013, 07:19 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 23828

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDfanatic View Post
You know what? Life's short, man. I'm not worried about it. I just really want you to know that I have absolutely nothing to do with that chaos, and I promise this forum, you, the moderators, anyone else who cares to listen (and hopefully will believe me), I don't have any intention of doing anything on here than talking good football and good conversations. Honestly, I have been away. I've been dealing with things, and that has put my attention elsewhere. I was here the whole time. I have actually been in private messages with a few people for days before I posted again. I just have been handling life, and that puts this place on a back burner sometimes.
I've gone over there to discuss recent events, but I don't plan on becoming a regular again. Things happened. Some things got misrepresented. I ended up banned. I understand why they'd be misrepresented, but as you said, LIFE IS SHORT.

We can happily coexist on here. I'm here to talk Bengals and that's pretty much it. I've been venturing back over to this Klotsch a little more of late, but you have to admit it's really fun over here.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:26 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady View Post

We can happily coexist on here. I'm here to talk Bengals and that's pretty much it. I've been venturing back over to this Klotsch a little more of late, but you have to admit it's really fun over here.
Now you have convinced me to go back and check it out. But I don't remember my password.

One of the reasons that I am not too upset with all this deception and games is that I still enjoyed myself when hanging out with all those characters even if they were all the same person. There were not many good threads, but there were some epic nights spent in the chat box.

**EDIT** I just did what I had to correct others for doing. I mistook your comments about THIS klostch for the other site....duh.

Last edited by fredtoast; 01-25-2013 at 08:02 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:28 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 36265

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady View Post
I've gone over there to discuss recent events, but I don't plan on becoming a regular again. Things happened. Some things got misrepresented. I ended up banned. I understand why they'd be misrepresented, but as you said, LIFE IS SHORT.

Cloe and a few of us felt like trying to get that one back up again would get the bad taste out of our mouths after everything that happened. But in the end, we have a P&R forum here again, which is what most of us ventured over to the other one for. That's why it has died off.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:28 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 7859

Quote:
Now you have convinced me to go back and check it out. But I don't remember my password.

One of the reasons that I am not too upset with all this deception and games is that I still enjoyed myself when hanging out with all those characters even if they were all the same person. There were not many good threads, but there were some epic nights spent in the chat box.
The original Klotsch that Tiger Blood ran was shut down. Do you have an account on the new one?

Best Run I've Ever Seen

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil for thou art with me thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."- Mahatma Gandhi
Old 01-25-2013, 08:00 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
The original Klotsch that Tiger Blood ran was shut down. Do you have an account on the new one?
I should have remembered that, but when I hit the link Ron sent me it looked like the old board.

So I guess it doesn't matter that I forgot my old password afterall.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:01 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 17893

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
17 here when spork, it was a day of pickles.
I love day of pickles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
Yes, they will both have a role. MLJ will be the WR2. And Sanu will be the 5th or 6th receiving option.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:41 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 23876

What in the living holy hell happened? I leave for a few days and half of the board get's banned? Not that I know who any of those dudes were other than Mikey and Morning Star, but damn! I'm just glad I wasn't around when the hammer was swinging.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:53 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 11051

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
What in the living holy hell happened? I leave for a few days and half of the board get's banned? Not that I know who any of those dudes were other than Mikey and Morning Star, but damn! I'm just glad I wasn't around when the hammer was swinging.
You have some explaining to do Mexico, if that's your real name.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:03 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 18385

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
It's not.

It's Ron "3 In My Hole" Juarez
Old 01-25-2013, 09:05 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 13623

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
Wait...how in the heck did I miss that? What happened?!

Thanks for the awesome sig, Steeler Eater!
Old 01-25-2013, 09:06 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 23876

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
It's not my real name.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:09 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCat View Post
This thread is rivaling my "Abe Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" thread. And if what some you guys are saying is true, then I can only vouch 100% for Mexico and Ben Zoo 2. But I would trust many others to be 99.9% who they claim to be.

What if we killed this thread, and quit letting Mr. Doosh Canoe get his jollies reading this crap? Let him sit at his funeral home job, and read our other posts.

I make a motion to /thread.
Um...so what did Mikey326/Rumblecat do to take himself out this time?

I missed this one.

Sig by CinWillWin
Old 01-25-2013, 09:14 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 5795

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post
Um...so what did Mikey326/Rumblecat do to take himself out this time?

I missed this one.
If i told you the mods would have to kill you.

Behold I am become death, the Destroyer of Worlds!

WHO DEY!!!!
Old 01-25-2013, 09:26 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripesNTn View Post
If i told you the mods would have to kill you.
They know where I live?

Sig by CinWillWin
Old 01-25-2013, 09:26 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 6791

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
I did. Matt isn't lying. Just like I'm not lying that he's a friend. I don't recall me ever saying he was a Bengal fan though. I vouched that he isn't a TB alt.
http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php?t=107884

In that thread you claimed your friend, BengalbobZilla/Griever, has a black girlfriend and we were all being trolled. (Your post has been deleted, but I remember the claim.)

Did Griever get a divorce?

Matt, can you help me out with this one? Because as far as I know, as of May 2012 Greiver was married to a white woman with the screenname "GreiversReceiver" at the other site.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:28 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 7859

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php?t=107884

In that thread you claimed your friend, BengalbobZilla/Griever, has a black girlfriend and we were all being trolled. (Your post has been deleted, but I remember the claim.)

Did Griever get a divorce?

Matt, can you help me out with this one? Because as far as I know, as of May 2012 Greiver was married to a white woman with the screenname "GreiversReceiver" at the other site.
I know what I said. It was a joke, I didn't want people to know he's Greiver because he would have been banned then.

Best Run I've Ever Seen

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil for thou art with me thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."- Mahatma Gandhi
Old 01-25-2013, 09:29 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 41165

So Rumble Cat was an alt? Man that conversation was fun about my beliefs that American soldiers easily fit into the definition of a terrorist. He made me feel kind of bad when he explained that his kid died over there. He certainly had vested a ton of effort and time into some of these characters and really went to extremes to argue with the beliefs.

Kind of impressive honestly.