Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Old 01-26-2013, 01:45 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 29925
Default Re: WARNING: It's Starting Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by savagehenry54 View Post
Oh I know they were the same person. And I was just messin' with ya. I figure you're legit, you've learned so much from me and I'm proud of you. But if I found out you were actually Darnay Scott as I've long suspected, I wouldn't be surprised is all I'm sayin'.
You know I gotta look out for my home boy. He threw me all those deep passes and made me look good.
Old 01-26-2013, 01:46 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 18620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben zoo 2 View Post
I don't know. I don't really care. There are two other members here that have met me and can verify what I said. Ask them.
What if I've never met them?
Old 01-26-2013, 01:46 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 10875

Quote:
I don't know. I don't really care. There are two other members here that have met me and can verify what I said. Ask them.
I've never met anyone from this board so it's hard to believe anything anyone says. With everything that went down I'm beginning to question whether or not I'm real...
Old 01-26-2013, 01:50 AM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 37126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post
You know I gotta look out for my home boy. He threw me all those deep passes and made me look good.
2014 Bengals........13-3, #1 seed in playoffs. That's gonna happen.
Old 01-26-2013, 01:52 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 2657

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBengals View Post
What if I've never met them?
Would that really matter? Do you really think they would verify what I said if it weren't true. How do we know you aren't tiger blood? I think there are enough members here and on the other site that know I'm legit. Now do you have a question for me counselor, or do you want to continue jerking me around all night?
Old 01-26-2013, 01:53 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 10579

Quote:
Originally Posted by savagehenry54 View Post
But if I ain't met them, what's it matter.

Shake and blake = Darnay Scott

You = Darnay Scott

Mikey = RumbleCat = TigerBlood = Steelman = Rayne

SavageHenry54 = The realest s.o.b. of all times
Lawless_1
=

Xbox Gamertag L4WL3SS 1 (360 and One)

Follow me on Twitter @Lawless_1
Old 01-26-2013, 01:55 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 29925

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawless_1 View Post
Lawless_1
=
Looks like you've slimmed down some.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:07 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post
Looks like you've slimmed down some.
I started eating only 6 cookies with my footlong when I go to subway.

A dozen cost too much now.

Old 01-26-2013, 02:10 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 18620

Quote:
Would that really matter? Do you really think they would verify what I said if it weren't true. How do we know you aren't tiger blood? I think there are enough members here and on the other site that know I'm legit. Now do you have a question for me counselor, or do you want to continue jerking me around all night?
How do I know that you know what you're talking about?
Old 01-26-2013, 02:13 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Why is the sky blue?

Old 01-26-2013, 02:51 AM
Banned

Rep Points: 6791

I operate under the assumption all of you are real. If you're lying, big deal. Half of you aren't real and the other half is crazy...including me. I'm here to get news about the Bengals and to make fun of stupid people for my own entertainment and enjoyment. I know one person had me on ignore because of a response I made to Morning Star. Go figure. LOL

I don't know if Mikey is responsible for any of these alts, but if he is I can understand after what Mike Schoolcraft, Jr. had to endure. If they are in fact the same person and not someone pretending to be Mike Schoolcraft, Jr. No parent should have to go through what Mike Schoolcraft, Jr. went through.

If it is true, then I'm genuinely saddened by this. I would prefer to think it is some random dude who just needs a girlfriend and less free time and not a father who lost his son to an IED in Iraq. As an Iraqi War vet who has witnessed that stuff myself, I have real soft spot in my cold, tin heart for this.

So, Mikey, if it is true and you're reading this with one of your other accounts you can PM me and I'm willing to try to help as best I can. If it isn't true, then I hope this mess gets cleared up and you're able to come back.
Old 01-26-2013, 04:09 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 22070

Quote:
There has been a witch hunt on this site. I've been called out on this bull about a dozen times now. I have one account, which I switch back and forth between two names. I know you're a legit human being, and like you, I was really fooled by Mikey. Probably more so than anyone on this site.
Old 01-26-2013, 04:15 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 7789

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
There has been a witch hunt on this site. I've been called out on this bull about a dozen times now. I have one account, which I switch back and forth between two names. I know you're a legit human being, and like you, I was really fooled by Mikey. Probably more so than anyone on this site.
Has Mikey definitely been confirmed as Doc?

Best Run I've Ever Seen

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil for thou art with me thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."- Mahatma Gandhi
Old 01-26-2013, 04:29 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 22070

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
Has Mikey definitely been confirmed as Doc?
Apparently, he just came out and admitted it, melted down on everyone, and posted some not so nice stuff. I didn't see it, but I've heard about it from at least a dozen members. I don't know why he would flame out and admit to being this guy in the manner that he did if it weren't true. BUT.....I would have bet thousands of dollars that he was exactly who he said he was and no one else.

Honestly,...I don't know if I believe that he was Doc/TB/Tia or anyone else for that matter.

I can vouch that his son actually died in combat, and he is indeed Mike Schoolcraft Sr. I have met him personally, and he seemed like a normal enough guy. He even sent me a text message this afternoon saying that people were accusing him of being "Doc" and me of being his accomplice, and that his account was deleted.

Being completely serious about it....I have no clue what to believe. All I know is that I'm leaning toward slowing down my internet activity pretty much on this site and the other one....like I've been saying for weeks....the internet is just creepy now.
Old 01-26-2013, 07:11 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 2657

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBengals View Post
How do I know that you know what you're talking about?
You don't. And I'm done with you. If you're the only one who remains unconvinced Im ok with that. We can play these what ifs, what you know, what and what they know games all day. Not interested. I come here to talk about the bengals and whatever other topics in klotsch that strike my fancy. You aren't one of them.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:23 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Location: In my profile being forced to remove the dumbness...LOL
Rep Points: 28699

Like I said before.............Best Thread Ever!!!!!!

I hope more alts show up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:39 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1823

There are some crazy people on this board.

And I thoroughly enjoy it.
to preach to the Gentiles
the unfathomable riches of Christ" (Ephesians 3:8)

Old 01-26-2013, 08:49 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDeyJon View Post
There are some crazy people on this board.

And I thoroughly enjoy it.
Your name has never had so much significance than right now. WhoDeyJohn....Who dey?

Quote:
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:53 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 12981

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
Your name has never had so much significance than right now. WhoDeyJohn....Who dey?
Dun dun duuuuuuuun!!!

Thanks for the awesome sig, Steeler Eater!
Old 01-26-2013, 08:59 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcu View Post
Dun dun duuuuuuuun!!!

Quote:
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Old 01-26-2013, 09:04 AM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 88934

Old 01-26-2013, 09:12 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 984

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
Apparently, he just came out and admitted it, melted down on everyone, and posted some not so nice stuff. I didn't see it, but I've heard about it from at least a dozen members. I don't know why he would flame out and admit to being this guy in the manner that he did if it weren't true. BUT.....I would have bet thousands of dollars that he was exactly who he said he was and no one else.

Honestly,...I don't know if I believe that he was Doc/TB/Tia or anyone else for that matter.

I can vouch that his son actually died in combat, and he is indeed Mike Schoolcraft Sr. I have met him personally, and he seemed like a normal enough guy. He even sent me a text message this afternoon saying that people were accusing him of being "Doc" and me of being his accomplice, and that his account was deleted.

Being completely serious about it....I have no clue what to believe. All I know is that I'm leaning toward slowing down my internet activity pretty much on this site and the other one....like I've been saying for weeks....the internet is just creepy now.
As I told you, but more for others who may have misinterpreted, I mentioned you and Ben earlier only because I knew you had met him. You always seemed like an honest person to me so I wanted to hear your take on all this. Some of the things that happened on Doc's board even before the blowup had me thinking certain things about Mikey weren't on the level. I won't get into those but I know I did mention one of those things in this thread (but that post may have been one of the deleted posts).

When the whole Doc/Adam thing blew up I told Mikey I was on to Doc enough to know their wasn't something right and he was playing some kind of game. I left out not knowing exactly what his game was partly to gauge what he would say. His response was enough to make me wonder even more about him, including seeming mad that I was trying to claim I wasn't taken in by the act. He almost seemed defensive of the "perfect game" by Doc and me claiming to see through it.

As with you, I am not 100% convinced he is Tiger Blood, but some of the things about Mikey had some people here eyeing him with a certain suspicion already. Too much drama around the guy. I liked (and to some extent still do) the guy but he set himself up for people to believe he was up to no good.

At this point I still think it's more likely people were working with Adam, but some may not have really known since they were fooled by the guy.

I may be one of the few or even only one who can look past the trolling game and say, I found both the Mikey and Doc characters likable, but not the other characters, including Tiger Blood on this site. But the game was pretty messed up and even if Mikey was not involved with the TB game, he wasn't always completely straight with people. I don't get emotionally attached to people here, but some do so those games are just not right.

And I don't believe this is over but I don't think this much disruption will happen again.

Mikey, if you are reading this, get better help man, you are capable of being a pretty good guy but you have some issues. This is true weather you were Doc or not.
Old 01-26-2013, 09:18 AM
Administrator

Rep Points: 109568

Old 01-26-2013, 09:24 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1823

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
Hardy har har.

BTW, You spelled Jon wrong.
to preach to the Gentiles
the unfathomable riches of Christ" (Ephesians 3:8)

Old 01-26-2013, 09:56 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 41165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawless_1 View Post
Why is the sky blue?
It has to do with the way the sun's light reflects off of our atmosphere, same reason the sky is red in the morning and at night sometimes, red light can travel farther when it is deflected, and blue can't travel as far, so we only see the reflected red light at that time. But it is interesting that we don't see the red light during the rest of the day, because in my opinion, it should still be there.