Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Old 01-26-2013, 10:29 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 12845
Default Re: WARNING: It's Starting Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
Like I said before.............Best Thread Ever!!!!!!

I hope more alts show up...
Normally, you have to pay for something this entertaining.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:13 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 18495

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben zoo 2 View Post
You don't. And I'm done with you. If you're the only one who remains unconvinced Im ok with that. We can play these what ifs, what you know, what and what they know games all day. Not interested. I come here to talk about the bengals and whatever other topics in klotsch that strike my fancy. You aren't one of them.
Ok, but I'm just not sure for now.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:34 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 8948

Wasn't ole Trolly McTrollpant's original plan to drive a wedge in the online community to laugh at the results.

I'd say that it's succeeding pretty well.
Old 01-26-2013, 01:48 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 9985

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico View Post
There has been a witch hunt on this site. I've been called out on this bull about a dozen times now. I have one account, which I switch back and forth between two names. I know you're a legit human being, and like you, I was really fooled by Mikey. Probably more so than anyone on this site.
I told you that Mikey was on "Tia's" site way too often for him to not know anything.

It's really sad how it ended.... Reminds me of Old Yeller or Chad Johnson's career...... sad.

Xbox Gamertag L4WL3SS 1 (360 and One)

Follow me on Twitter @Lawless_1

Last edited by Lawless_1; 01-26-2013 at 01:53 PM.
Old 01-26-2013, 03:52 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 24012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsyltuckian View Post
As I told you, but more for others who may have misinterpreted, I mentioned you and Ben earlier only because I knew you had met him. You always seemed like an honest person to me so I wanted to hear your take on all this. Some of the things that happened on Doc's board even before the blowup had me thinking certain things about Mikey weren't on the level. I won't get into those but I know I did mention one of those things in this thread (but that post may have been one of the deleted posts).

When the whole Doc/Adam thing blew up I told Mikey I was on to Doc enough to know their wasn't something right and he was playing some kind of game. I left out not knowing exactly what his game was partly to gauge what he would say. His response was enough to make me wonder even more about him, including seeming mad that I was trying to claim I wasn't taken in by the act. He almost seemed defensive of the "perfect game" by Doc and me claiming to see through it.

As with you, I am not 100% convinced he is Tiger Blood, but some of the things about Mikey had some people here eyeing him with a certain suspicion already. Too much drama around the guy. I liked (and to some extent still do) the guy but he set himself up for people to believe he was up to no good.

At this point I still think it's more likely people were working with Adam, but some may not have really known since they were fooled by the guy.

I may be one of the few or even only one who can look past the trolling game and say, I found both the Mikey and Doc characters likable, but not the other characters, including Tiger Blood on this site. But the game was pretty messed up and even if Mikey was not involved with the TB game, he wasn't always completely straight with people. I don't get emotionally attached to people here, but some do so those games are just not right.

And I don't believe this is over but I don't think this much disruption will happen again.

Mikey, if you are reading this, get better help man, you are capable of being a pretty good guy but you have some issues. This is true weather you were Doc or not.
Yall are getting way too deep. Mikey is just a fragile individual and he's prone to internet meltdowns where he says stupid stuff. I think I "know" Mikey well enough to say that if he said something like "I am Tigers Blood", it was probably just some frustrated sarcasm on his part.

This alone proves Mikey is who he says he was:

http://madisoncourier.com/main.asp?T...nID=253&Page=2

http://boards.bengals.com/showthread...=105500&page=3

Compare the pics in those 2 links. Could Mikey have multiple personality disorder and be running multiple accounts? Possibly. I highly doubt it though. I just don't think he was in on it.

I think I agree with Cupcakes/Mexico. I also need to take some time away from these boards. This makes 2 straight offseasons that this Doc guy has wreaked havoc on here. Eventually, everyone is going to be proven fake, and I'll figure out that I've just been talking to a bunch of alts this whole time.

During those 8 seasons, we've had several starting RBs, different starters on the o-line, different TEs and FBs and 2 different RB coaches. Only our o-line coach remained the same.
Old 01-26-2013, 04:13 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 15358

I agree with shake and RM. I suppose I'm guilty of being on the witch hunt, but after a little time has passed, I'm beginning to second guess Mikey's involvement. That's not to say he isn't because I really have no idea.

Mikey knows how to get in touch with some of us. If he's really innocent then it shouldn't be too hard to convince anyone.
Old 01-26-2013, 05:41 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 18733

Quote:
Originally Posted by devils advocate View Post
I agree with shake and RM. I suppose I'm guilty of being on the witch hunt, but after a little time has passed, I'm beginning to second guess Mikey's involvement. That's not to say he isn't because I really have no idea.

Mikey knows how to get in touch with some of us. If he's really innocent then it shouldn't be too hard to convince anyone.
All I know is what I saw on here yesterday morning. Had anyone's account been hacked, I'm sure the mods would have known and let the rest of us know as well.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:35 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 48701

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady View Post
All I know is what I saw on here yesterday morning. Had anyone's account been hacked, I'm sure the mods would have known and let the rest of us know as well.
I feel the same way. What happened yesterday morning did not seem to be anything resulting from a witch hunt or from being provoked. It struck me as something right out of the blue.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:06 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 7225

Quote:
They'd be able to tell if it was hacked through IP addresses used to log on right?

Best Run I've Ever Seen

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil for thou art with me thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."- Mahatma Gandhi
Old 01-26-2013, 10:55 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 2028

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who2Dey View Post
Wow what a loser. What do all these alts have in common? I've argued with almost all of them about posting their personal sob stories for the world and called them suspect months in advance.

Top of my suspect list now: that Austrian fella for posting all his depressing gun eating nonsense and the Super happy jack1953 or some **** over in JN. My alt radar is screaming.
...yeah, you remember me...
- Now seriously for once:
Point 1: Some words you're using here towards me, but that's ok. I'm a bit ***** perhaps, or let's say, I get why one should think that. - I'm authentic, I guess that could be proven quite simply by my IP. Let it go.

Point 2: It's weird what's going on here right now. Distrust and suspicions... (against JC, seriously? Some mistrust THAT guy now? - That's just a bit pathetic. Sorry.) -- Now I do not feel like getting involved in this at all, but here's just a thought: Why don't you guys just, you know, as a community, MEET UP somewhere? - Take an evening or a weekend, agree on a location (I'd suggest some place in Cincinnati), get to know each other in person, chat about this and some more important stuff, grab some beers or sew some huge American flag or whatever it is you people enjoy, rebuild some trust. I came to observe that's not the worst idea, especially when a forum has reached a stage like this one has reached now.
(Well, maybe you have your severe reasons to not do so ever, it's not my place to speak up further. Just sayin'.)

That's all.
This thread, in any case, just more and more starts to look like a huge waste of time and energy.
Austrian fella out.

Last edited by hollodero; 01-26-2013 at 10:57 PM.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:25 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 15772

Nobody accused Johnny, that was a joke on Neek's part.

Sitting back on this whole thing, and going through this thread for the past week, I think everyone who has spoken from the heart, posted their life experiences, as well, of course, posting pics of themselves or a Facebook account that matches up, etc., should be considered trustworthy.

Eox is of course real, Meg is real, Denny I've seen in person (should've said hi, my wussy self...), Paulie is real, all of the old-timers of this board are real; whether you have met them or not (Paulie is the only guy I have), they have exposed so much of themselves that these people cannot be fake. Mikey himself, posted all that crud and everything matches up, plus people have met him; he's real.

I think those of us where the site has become a part of our lives (at least, our internet lives), none of us can be fake, as why would we invest so much time and energy on something that we did not have a passion for? Notice that TB and the alts rarely, if ever, posted in JN, while the rest of us have over 75% of our posts in that board.

Whether you guys or real or not, I enjoy talking with virtually each and every one of you, as well I acknowledge all of you to be real, true people (unless you've been exposed). Even if you aren't, big deal; I'm an open person and I will tell my lifestory to anyone or anything, if they're interested.

Plus, I'm in Canada so while I'm not a threat to any of you, none of you are any threat to me

Soooooooooo much thanks to Cin for this incredible sig!

CHILD PLEASE
Old 01-26-2013, 11:29 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 7225

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck_1_0_1_ View Post

Sitting back on this whole thing, and going through this thread for the past week, I think everyone who has spoken from the heart, posted their life experiences, as well, of course, posting pics of themselves or a Facebook account that matches up, etc., should be considered trustworthy.

Eox is of course real, Meg is real, Denny I've seen in person (should've said hi, my wussy self...), Paulie is real, all of the old-timers of this board are real; whether you have met them or not (Paulie is the only guy I have), they have exposed so much of themselves that these people cannot be fake. Mikey himself, posted all that crud and everything matches up, plus people have met him; he's real.

I think those of us where the site has become a part of our lives (at least, our internet lives), none of us can be fake, as why would we invest so much time and energy on something that we did not have a passion for? Notice that TB and the alts rarely, if ever, posted in JN, while the rest of us have over 75% of our posts in that board.

Whether you guys or real or not, I enjoy talking with virtually each and every one of you, as well I acknowledge all of you to be real, true people (unless you've been exposed). Even if you aren't, big deal; I'm an open person and I will tell my lifestory to anyone or anything, if they're interested.

Plus, I'm in Canada so while I'm not a threat to any of you, none of you are any threat to me
I guess I'm fake.

Best Run I've Ever Seen

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil for thou art with me thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."- Mahatma Gandhi
Old 01-26-2013, 11:39 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
I guess I'm fake.
I neglected to mention Shake and Johnny, and I know they're real!

Lawless, bfine, all those guys are real.

And you as well, B-ry.

IMO, the method to posting anywhere on the internet is to not get too emotionally invested in anything, unless you are willing to accept any and all consequences that may or will arise.

But we are all human and social, and many of us are good people; trusting people who are willing to meet new people, create new relationships and have fun doing so. As a reuslt of all of this, we sometimes say too much, or care too much about things we really shouldn't.

Its ok though, we are strong enough to get over this puke's prescence, and something will come back to him in the end.

CHILD PLEASE
Old 01-26-2013, 11:45 PM
VIP Gold Member

I'm real..... https://www.facebook.com/mw.lawless

Old 01-26-2013, 11:46 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawless_1 View Post
Added

And lol see the post above yours!

CHILD PLEASE
Old 01-26-2013, 11:49 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Added

And lol see the post above yours!
After I posted that I did.

Old 01-27-2013, 12:10 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 10443

Just so we're all on the same page, I'm as fake as it gets. In fact, I'm just an idea and shouldn't even be able type this.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Steeler Eater!
Old 01-27-2013, 12:39 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 2028

Quote:
Obviously true. I didn't read too deep - yeah, not sorry about that -, failed to figure out neek was talking. Whatever. Not the main point I was going for. It's not just fun and games in that thread.

(- Organize some forum party night. Seriously. Eases many things up amongst regulars, now and in the future. And doesn't hurt. - And get some kind of chat, I mean, really, no chat?)
Old 01-27-2013, 12:57 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
They'd be able to tell if it was hacked through IP addresses used to log on right?
I assume so. Someone who knows these things mentioned it last night. Let's hope it's all over.
Old 01-27-2013, 12:58 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcu View Post
Just so we're all on the same page, I'm as fake as it gets. In fact, I'm just an idea and shouldn't even be able type this.
I don't know. Are Catamounts real? I've been to WCU a few times. So I know Cullowhee's real.
Old 01-27-2013, 11:30 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 10443

Quote:
I don't know. Are Catamounts real? I've been to WCU a few times. So I know Cullowhee's real.
Catamounts have a special ability to disappear when they step onto a football field.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Steeler Eater!
Old 01-27-2013, 12:08 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 10330

Sorry guys. I was just messing with JC. Mainly because he won't stop texting my Mom. She clearly told him she didn't want a long term relationship.
Old 01-27-2013, 12:27 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 46640

How about this theory. Mikey was feeling so depressioed and worthless that he claimed Doc's identinty to make himself seem more important and powerful. And at the same time if there was another person behind doc that would be a way for Mikey to hurt him also by stealing his thunder.

Mikey really lost his son. And I've even checked out some of his other claims, like his uncle getting elected mayor, and many of them check out.

I know he was in the middle of an attempted reconciliation wis his ex-wife. Maybe something went bad and he just lost it again. He has done it before.

See, the one thing that really puzzles me about this whole blow up was that it was not triggered by anything that happened here on the board. I guess it is because my brain is programmed to question the motive when presented with a story. But I just wonder what happened?
Old 01-27-2013, 12:28 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 46640

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredtoast View Post
How about this theory. Mikey was feeling so depressioed and worthless that he claimed Doc's identinty to make himself seem more important and powerful. And at the same time if there was another person behind doc that would be a way for Mikey to hurt him also by stealing his thunder.

Mikey really lost his son. And I've even checked out some of his other claims, like his uncle getting elected mayor, and many of them check out.

I know he was in the middle of an attempted reconciliation wis his ex-wife. Maybe something went bad and he just lost it again. He has done it before.

See, the one thing that really puzzles me about this whole blow up was that it was not triggered by anything that happened here on the board. I guess it is because my brain is programmed to question the motive when presented with a story. But I just wonder what happened?

Or maybe I am MIkey, and this is just my way to pull you all back in.

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
Old 01-27-2013, 01:26 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 12845

Quote:
Originally Posted by neek View Post
Sorry guys. I was just messing with JC. Mainly because he won't stop texting my Mom. She clearly told him she didn't want a long term relationship.
She told me she wanted something long. But it wasn't a term or relationship. If ya know what i mean.