Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise

Jungle Noise Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY. Visiting team fans please keep your postings in one of our other forums.

View Poll Results: Which game are you looking forward to the most?
Indianapolis Colts 6 11.32%
New England Patriots 11 20.75%
New York Jets 4 7.55%
Green Bay Packers 12 22.64%
Minnesota Vikings 2 3.77%
Neek is a poo poo face 18 33.96%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-29-2013, 09:42 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 12556
Default Which non-conference home game are you looking forward to the most next season

Obviously we don't know when the games are, but we know who we're playing at home. Which of these games are you looking forward to the most?

For me, its a tough call between the Colts and the Vikings. I want to see us put Andrew Luck in his place, and I really like Adrian Peterson, so it will be interesting to see how our D stacks up against him.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Steeler Eater!
Old 01-29-2013, 09:59 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 15318
Default Re: Which non-conference home game are you looking forward to the most next season

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcu View Post
Obviously we don't know when the games are, but we know who we're playing at home. Which of these games are you looking forward to the most?

For me, its a tough call between the Colts and the Vikings. I want to see us put Andrew Luck in his place, and I really like Adrian Peterson, so it will be interesting to see how our D stacks up against him.
I chose the Packers. They have great fans that are not a bunch of ****** bags like Pats fans. It will be fun to watch a great QB (Rodgers) play as well. I go to all the games and the Steelers every year is also fun eve though we have to deal with way too many of their arrogant fans.

"And for the record, no, I don't think we make the playoffs. This is still a very poorly run team. ( just look at the HC still being here) 6-10. Mark it down"
Toast Jones
Old 01-29-2013, 10:56 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 1025
Default Re: Which non-conference home game are you looking forward to the most next season

Green Bay Packers or New England Patriots????

I went with the Packers. The Packers are the explosive football team that the Patriots used to be. It will give us some perspective of how good of a football team that we really are. Aaron Rogers is viewed as the best QB in the league. To be the best, you have to beat the best! Well, lets beat the **** out of the Packers. Not to mention, they have one of the biggest fan bases in the nation and I am sure they will come in large groups to PBS like the Cowboys did this year and I love to talk ****! So I am going to be going to this and running my mouth to the most obnoxious Packers fan....hahahaha....yea, thats right people, I am going to be that guy for one football game!!!

Here Us......ROAR!!!
Old 01-29-2013, 11:55 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 5125

Pats.....I want to see if we can defend the Gronk/Hernandez TE combo and Welker over the middle......if not we are screwed.

COACH HUE, PLEASE UNLEASH THIS BEAST!!!
Old 01-29-2013, 12:15 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 10950

All of the above.

Will be good entertainment at PBS next season.

If forced to pick one. Would say and picked Green Bay.

But think the Bengals and Colts could be vying for bids to represent the AFC in Superbowls in the years to come.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:19 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1648

Jets. I hope we blow them out. I cannot stand Rex Ryan.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:44 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 18694

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewee28 View Post
Green Bay Packers or New England Patriots????

I went with the Packers. The Packers are the explosive football team that the Patriots used to be. It will give us some perspective of how good of a football team that we really are. Aaron Rogers is viewed as the best QB in the league. To be the best, you have to beat the best! Well, lets beat the **** out of the Packers. Not to mention, they have one of the biggest fan bases in the nation and I am sure they will come in large groups to PBS like the Cowboys did this year and I love to talk ****! So I am going to be going to this and running my mouth to the most obnoxious Packers fan....hahahaha....yea, thats right people, I am going to be that guy for one football game!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliJack View Post
Pats.....I want to see if we can defend the Gronk/Hernandez TE combo and Welker over the middle......if not we are screwed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcu View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezmerga View Post
Jets. I hope we blow them out. I cannot stand Rex Ryan.
Um.......... wouldn't the "non-conference" criteria in the title exclude the Colts, the Jets, and the Patriots?

Did they switch and nobody told the cripple of the forums? Real cool, guys.

If we're going non-conference, it would have to be the Packers just because we need to show that we can play with the big dogs and protect our house when someone steps into The Jungle.

If it's any home game, then it's the Pats for the same reasons.

Visit my site or if you know of any schools, companies, youth groups, etc., that are in need of a public speaker.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:45 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 1271

All very tough games
Old 01-29-2013, 12:47 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 17222

Obviously, it's all about neek
Old 01-29-2013, 12:55 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1648

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfritz21 View Post
Um.......... wouldn't the "non-conference" criteria in the title exclude the Colts, the Jets, and the Patriots?

If we're going non-conference, it would have to be the Packers just because we need to show that we can play with the big dogs and protect our house when someone steps into The Jungle.

Well obviously.... the Bengals moved to the NFC North...

Damn you for pointing out my bad reading skills!
Old 01-29-2013, 01:54 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:

I wouldn't do you that way Brad.....
Old 01-29-2013, 01:57 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7864

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyche'sWarrior View Post
Obviously, it's all about neek
^^This.

ALL IN FOR ANDY
Old 01-29-2013, 02:02 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1282

Only the Vikings and the packers are non conference games....

@henrizzle182
ಠ_ಠ
Old 01-29-2013, 02:40 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 18694

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezmerga View Post
Well obviously.... the Bengals moved to the NFC North...

Damn you for pointing out my bad reading skills!
Technically, I'm still brain dead and I figured that one out............ let that sink in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyche'sWarrior View Post
I wouldn't do you that way Brad.....
I thought somebody did me dirty

Visit my site or if you know of any schools, companies, youth groups, etc., that are in need of a public speaker.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:06 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7076

I couldn't vote seriously when I read the last option
Old 01-29-2013, 03:24 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Technically, I'm still brain dead and I figured that one out............ let that sink in

I thought somebody did me dirty
Old 01-29-2013, 03:25 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helldog View Post
I couldn't vote seriously when I read the last option
I'm off for a week, and you have NO sig now? You lose the vote?
Old 01-29-2013, 06:00 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3050
bengals Re: Which non-conference home game are you looking forward to the most next season

None of them. That's a killer schedule and even with the Jets in flux they are still a tough team assuming Revis is back with them. Dang i could easily see us lose every one of those games unless we do some real good work in the offseason.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:04 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 10411

I went with Patriots. It will help us know if this team is for real. If they can take out one of the teams in the AFC Championship and play in a division with the AFC champion, that says a lot of growing this team has done.

Plus, I would like to see Dalton against high powered offenses in his 3rd year

Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/wolfkaosaun
Writer For
http://stripehype.com/
http://whodazed.com/
My YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/andwegiveup

Draft Rushel Shell when he declares!
Old 01-29-2013, 11:54 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 8736

Neek is a poo poo face all the way..
Old 01-30-2013, 02:21 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 17876

Where is Neek?

Old 01-30-2013, 03:45 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 14041

The evil empire all the way

Quote:
"Massillon High School is ahead of us," owner Mike Brown said when asked about an indoor practice facility. "We don't have one."
Old 01-31-2013, 06:19 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 1681
bengals Re: Which non-conference home game are you looking forward to the most next season

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfkaosaun View Post
I went with Patriots. It will help us know if this team is for real. If they can take out one of the teams in the AFC Championship and play in a division with the AFC champion, that says a lot of growing this team has done.

Plus, I would like to see Dalton against high powered offenses in his 3rd year
I went with the one that gets us in the playoffs, but honestly I want us to beat everyone at our place.The Jungle should be rockin this season and they should seriouly want to win out for all the long-suffering fans that have supported this franchise all these terrible seasons.I want us to just beat down the pats,the dirtybirds the stoolers and the brownies.Believe me this season will be a hard-fought one as these teams coming in are ones that ball-out all game.I believe we will be up for the challenge.I am excited about this up-coming battles.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:26 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 1681

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffalo View Post
All very tough games
I FEEL like these teams mentioned should be very worried about playing us at our house as we are going to have a break-out season and these teams will get hammered when they come to the nati.Our Jungle will be rockin this year and these so-called great teams are going to feel like the gaints did when are mighty men kicked the crap out of them.Remember this, we have a very good coaching staff that is together for a few years now.Our players are used to playing next to one another.Remember, we had a bunch of our starters hurt alot this past season. We get them back healthy and we will BALL-OUT ALL GAME.PLUS ALL OF US FANS ARE REFUSING TO LOSE THIS TIME AROUND.