Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Old 01-30-2013, 11:50 AM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 46779
Default What is the largest amount of food you have ever eaten at one meal?

I'd have to say any of a number of times when I was broke in college and went to a buffett to eat. We would get stoned before going and then sit there for hours grazing. It would usually be in the late afternoon and the only meal of the day.

More than once I ate so much and felt so bad that I had to throw up.

I wonder what people in Ethiopia would make of this story?
Old 01-30-2013, 12:30 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 5548
Default Re: What is the largest amount of food you have ever eaten at one meal?

There was a post-game meal on the way back from Case Western at a Ponderosa. I had two porterhouses, a whole plate of mashed taters, a side of spaghetti, a plate of steamed veggies, two chocolate pudding parfaits and four glasses of chocolate milk.

I had just gotten the crap kicked out of me for four quarters. I was going to go drinking when I got back to the dorm. I just passed out in my bed in a food coma.

ALL IN FOR ANDY
Old 01-30-2013, 12:32 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7038

We were coming back from Bengals game one time and stopped at Skyline. We were all f'n hammered. I needed a lot of food to soak up the alcohol I consumed the past 9 hours. I ate 2 Large 3 Ways. I could barely move afterwards.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:36 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 18044

Funny you ask this question.

One time I went to an all you can eat wing night at Quaker Steak and Lube. I was on about the third or fourth date with a girl I really liked. I ate a TON of wings that night. Im talking like 50 + wings. I have never eaten that much in my life. Im not sure why I ate that much but looking back, I probably looked like a fat slob to that girl.

After I was done eating I remember feeling the squirts coming on BAD. I tried to hold it off for as long as I could but I HAD to go. I got up from the table, went to the mens room, and there was some guy in the stall. There was no way in hell I could hold it any longer so I sprinted to the ladies room. Thank God there was no one in there but just when I was pulling my pants down I exploded everywhere. All over the toilet seat, all over my pants, everywhere.

I called my friend and he brought me up a new pair of pants. My old pants are probably under the sink of that QS&L to this day. That was an awkward ride home for sure.

But yeah, thats the most I have ever eaten. Never again.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:39 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7038

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeezyBengal View Post

One time I went to an all you can eat wing night at Quaker Steak and Lube. I was on about the third or fourth date with a girl I really liked. I ate a TON of wings that night. Im talking like 50 + wings. I have never eaten that much in my life. Im not sure why I ate that much but looking back, I probably looked like a fat slob to that girl.

After I was done eating I remember feeling the squirts coming on BAD. I tried to hold it off for as long as I could but I HAD to go. I got up from the table, went to the mens room, and there was some guy in the stall. There was no way in hell I could hold it any longer so I sprinted to the ladies room. Thank God there was no one in there but just when I was pulling my pants down I exploded everywhere. All over the toilet seat, all over my pants, everywhere.

I called my friend and he brought me up a new pair of pants. My old pants are probably under the sink of that QS&L to this day. That was an awkward ride home for sure.

LOL. Bravo man, bravo.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:41 PM
VIP Gold Member

I also have another story, though it wasnt me directly involved.

One time after heavily drinking in Mt. Adams my friends and I went to Skyline in Clifton at about 2 am. My friend, who is very large, bet me he could eat a large three way and EIGHT cheese coneys. Yes, eight.

He finished the large three way, no problem. He got through about 5 cheese coneys. No problem. After he finished the sixth, our entire group was chanting his name. Even the people that worked there were chanting his name, urging him on. It was like cameron indoor stadium.

After he finished the sixth coney, he vomited EVERYWHERE. All over the table and floor. Everywhere. The manager came and told us to get the hell out and never come back. He was furious even though he was cheering for him ten minutes earlier.

After we got outside the front door my friend vomited again, this time all over the glass door. It was easily one of the most hysterical moments of my life.

Last edited by WeezyBengal; 01-30-2013 at 12:43 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:44 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helldog View Post
We were coming back from Bengals game one time and stopped at Skyline. We were all f'n hammered. I needed a lot of food to soak up the alcohol I consumed the past 9 hours. I ate 2 Large 3 Ways. I could barely move afterwards.
Quote:

One time after heavily drinking in Mt. Adams my friends and I went to Skyline in Clifton at about 2 am. My friend, who is very large, bet me he could eat a large three way and EIGHT cheese coneys. Yes, eight.

He finished the large three way, no problem. He got through about 5 cheese coneys. No problem. After he finished the sixth, our entire group was chanting his name. Even the people that worked there were chanting his name, urging him on. It was like cameron indoor stadium.

After he finished the sixth coney, he vomited EVERYWHERE. All over the table and floor. Everywhere. The manager came and told us to get the hell out and never come back. He was furious even though he was cheering for him ten minutes earlier.

After we got outside the front door my friend vomited again, this time all over the glass door. It was easily one of the most hysterical moments of my life.

What's with this after-drinking Skyline stop? Don't you know it's a Cincinnati tradition to go to White Castle?

ALL IN FOR ANDY
Old 01-30-2013, 12:45 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
What's with this after-drinking Skyline stop? Don't you know it's a Cincinnati tradition to go to White Castle?

Drunk Skyline might be the best thing ever. The best thing, EVER.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:04 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 12845

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredtoast View Post
I'd have to say any of a number of times when I was broke in college and went to a buffett to eat. We would get stoned before going and then sit there for hours grazing. It would usually be in the late afternoon and the only meal of the day.

More than once I ate so much and felt so bad that I had to throw up.

I wonder what people in Ethiopia would make of this story?
It would have had to been the Thanksgiving where i ate so much i ended up puking too. The only time i've ever done that. What a waste of some tasty food.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:12 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 27524

other than holiday meals where amounts of food cant be measured by normal means..

1 Large deep Dish Meat Lovers.... in less than 20 minutes.

and yes i paid dearly for that.

FOOTBALL... The New Age Gladiator Games...
Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Old 01-30-2013, 01:45 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 16540

All-you-can-eat crab legs at Shuckers in Hilton Head.

I had people cracking them for me and I just went two and a half hours straight of killing pound after pound.

Some other tourists were sitting next to is with no food or anything and just looking at our table, so my dad looked over at one point and they said "oh, we're done eating but we're just watching him because this is amazing."

(My metabolism's all messed up from the wreck, so I can eat for hours on end and never gain an ounce.)

Visit my site or if you know of any schools, companies, youth groups, etc., that are in need of a public speaker.
Old 01-30-2013, 02:48 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 991

Wendys in Richmond, Kentucky during the college days at Eastern Kentucky! I was under the influence

One Large Baconator Meal - large fries & large coke
One Spicy Chicken Sandwich Meal - large fries & large coke
One 6 Piece Chicken Nugget - large fry
One Large Cup of Chilli
One Large Frosty

Boom....spent the most money I have ever spent at a fast food joint. Took me all of about 25 minutes to eat it, and nearly all night and the next day to rid of it.

I wish I could go back to being a freshman in college again!!!!

Here Us......ROAR!!!
Old 01-30-2013, 02:56 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7048

I have never eaten a lot unless its chicken. I love chicken and have crushed 4 in one sitting except the thighs. I hate the thighs of a chicken. It's not the taste so much but how greasy thigh meat is.

Oh, and add some steak fries with that chicken and I'm in Heaven, lol.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:03 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 37945

Quote:

I've always thought it would be hilarious to get a book published about people's stories of "when crapping goes wrong". It SHOULD be a fairly routine task, but sometimes it goes awry, and when it does, its chaos. Your story would make the book.

There isn't anything much funnier than a grown person crapping themselves.

(Meant to quote your other post, the one about you messing all over the ladies' room.)

Last edited by STC; 01-30-2013 at 03:06 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 03:11 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 27524

Quote:
Originally Posted by STC View Post
I've always thought it would be hilarious to get a book published about people's stories of "when crapping goes wrong". It SHOULD be a fairly routine task, but sometimes it goes awry, and when it does, its chaos. Your story would make the book.

(Meant to quote your other post, the one about you messing all over the ladies' room.)
When you gotta go you gotta go... and if you dont know if you'll make it successfully to the sitting position better someone elses bathroom than yours...

FOOTBALL... The New Age Gladiator Games...
Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Old 01-30-2013, 03:16 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 37945

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoMorph View Post
When you gotta go you gotta go... and if you dont know if you'll make it successfully to the sitting position better someone elses bathroom than yours...
A trick I was forced to learn (since the Marine Corps doesn't believe in purchasing toilet paper, anywhere, at anytime, EVER), is standing up, crossing one leg over the other, and clinching the cheeks the very best you can...and inevitably bargaining with God to become a better person if he gets you out of your current predicament.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:11 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfritz21 View Post
(My metabolism's all messed up from the wreck, so I can eat for hours on end and never gain an ounce.)

BYTE ME!

ALL IN FOR ANDY
Old 01-30-2013, 05:19 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 5905

Quote:

LMAO

man thank you for sharing that,,,,that made my day, i cant stop laughing!!!!!! Sry not laughing at you as i would hate to be in that position, but its just funny

I sharted once as a teenager after eating mexican food and had to ditch my undies in a trash can in the alley next to my house LOL
Old 01-30-2013, 05:25 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 5905

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoMorph View Post

I was at work about 6 months ago and i drive a company truck on a route all day,,,,i had several cups of coffee that morning, and downed a bottled water too was in the truck and could not make it to the next gas station so i pulled in an apt complex, slammed the truck in park and began unzipping while getting another bottle of water out of my cooler rolled down the window to dump the water so i could pee in the bottle and before i could get it aimed in the bottle peed on my shorts and pants and part of the truck floor thankfully not much though and went in the bottle then drove off and dumped it in a trash can at the next gas station.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:23 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 12921

Pizza eating contest.

28 pieces of regular pan sized pizza. The only reason I didn't 29 was had to get back to work.

Also ate 58 piece of sushi in 1 sitting.

RUNNING TO THE JUNGLE '13
Old 01-30-2013, 09:12 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 23997

they opened a La Rosa's in Dry Ridge a year or two ago. A dude I work with that lives there offered to put in a big order to bring in for lunch one Saturday. I ate a large 2 topping and half a medium 4 topping on my 45 minute lunch break. I could hardly move and needed to be excused twice for breaks.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:23 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 15772

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinksjinx View Post
Pizza eating contest.

28 pieces of regular pan sized pizza. The only reason I didn't 29 was had to get back to work.

Also ate 58 piece of sushi in 1 sitting.
That's similar to mine.

Either, 2 whole medium pizzas with 3 meat toppings (ground beef, bacon, Sausage), garlic dipping sauce and 5 Pepsis... in 20 minutes.

Or 30 rolls, 1 hand roll, 8 Gyoza, a soft shell crab deep fried, and Onigiri (rice cake) 3 shrimp tempura, 2 Cokes and topped it off with 2 BIG scoops of Gelato (that's Ice Cream to those who aren't sure!).

Funny, I ate the Japanese food last year, and the pizza back in 12th grade, when I was 17 turning 18.

Back then, I could eat that much. Now, I'm lucky if I could eat even half of that; how I was able to eat all the Japanese is beyond me. Definitely the most I've had since the pizza.

Soooooooooo much thanks to Cin for this incredible sig!

CHILD PLEASE
Old 01-30-2013, 09:27 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 16542

Quote:
Originally Posted by STC View Post

They cover it pretty well on deadspin.com

Just search "great Moments in Poop history"
Old 01-30-2013, 09:28 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3536

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebuchadnezzar View Post
I have never eaten a lot unless its chicken. I love chicken and have crushed 4 in one sitting except the thighs. I hate the thighs of a chicken. It's not the taste so much but how greasy thigh meat is.

Oh, and add some steak fries with that chicken and I'm in Heaven, lol.
I love me some greasy thigh meat.....my favorite piece of chicken by A longshot.

^ If everyone else saw the world as M B sees it!!
Old 01-30-2013, 09:28 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 16540

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
BYTE ME!
I doubt that it would help me gain any weight, either.

The benefits of being crippled are endless

It's also because it takes so much energy for me to do "normal" things, like even getting out of my chair and walking into the shower, that it burns up all of the food.

Visit my site or if you know of any schools, companies, youth groups, etc., that are in need of a public speaker.