Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Old 01-30-2013, 09:31 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 39915
Default Re: What is the largest amount of food you have ever eaten at one meal?

For those that have ever been there...Larry's country buffet, Raleigh NC.

If you go there for lunch, don't plan on being able to work the rest of the day.

The fried pork chops are the best!

Here come's the....BOOM!
Old 01-30-2013, 09:47 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7134

I ate me a whole Lori one time. Bones and all. Looked for Pepto but some dude shot me instead.

Side Note - I also shart my pants. She was like a couple sacks of White Castles.

Old 01-31-2013, 03:59 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 12921

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck_1_0_1_ View Post
That's similar to mine.

Either, 2 whole medium pizzas with 3 meat toppings (ground beef, bacon, Sausage), garlic dipping sauce and 5 Pepsis... in 20 minutes.

Or 30 rolls, 1 hand roll, 8 Gyoza, a soft shell crab deep fried, and Onigiri (rice cake) 3 shrimp tempura, 2 Cokes and topped it off with 2 BIG scoops of Gelato (that's Ice Cream to those who aren't sure!).

Funny, I ate the Japanese food last year, and the pizza back in 12th grade, when I was 17 turning 18.

Back then, I could eat that much. Now, I'm lucky if I could eat even half of that; how I was able to eat all the Japanese is beyond me. Definitely the most I've had since the pizza.
Yup the pizza was when I was 19 years old. The sushi about 2 years ago...

Higher blood pressure and the weight not coming off as fast put an end to that...

RUNNING TO THE JUNGLE '13
Old 01-31-2013, 04:15 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 5447

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
BYTE ME!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfritz21 View Post
I doubt that it would help me gain any weight, either.

The benefits of being crippled are endless

It's also because it takes so much energy for me to do "normal" things, like even getting out of my chair and walking into the shower, that it burns up all of the food.

I apologize, sorta. It's not you per se, but people that have your metabolism. I believe that even if I had my stomach stapled (I don't qualify for obesity surgeries), I still gain weight or maintain but not lose.

I also know guys who can eat nothing but carbs for eight meals a day for a week (not disabled, either, so they don't have to work harder to mobilize) and they gain 1/2 a pound.

I admire those people yet loathe them at the same time.

ALL IN FOR ANDY
Old 01-31-2013, 04:31 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 27472

Quote:
I apologize, sorta. It's not you per se, but people that have your metabolism. I believe that even if I had my stomach stapled (I don't qualify for obesity surgeries), I still gain weight or maintain but not lose.

I also know guys who can eat nothing but carbs for eight meals a day for a week (not disabled, either, so they don't have to work harder to mobilize) and they gain 1/2 a pound.

every body type is different...

Person a may gain weight from carbs
But person B wont...

I was heavy when i was younger. But no i notice as im getting back to where i want to be all my skinny friends from HS are getting bigger.

FOOTBALL... The New Age Gladiator Games...
Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Old 01-31-2013, 05:28 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 16565

Man, when I smoke the kind green stuff, I can EAT a ton. I should write down every thing I eat here one night.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:15 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 17994

Went to Golden Corrall...ate 22 plate fulls.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:16 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 16540

Quote:

haha, no need to apologize. I apologize (sorta) that I'm lucky (how weird is that to say) enough to be able to enjoy endless amounts of food and never gain weight. I have no clue what it's like to struggle with weight or anything (besides being so skinny when I first came out of my coma that I looked like I had been in a concentration camp).

Visit my site or if you know of any schools, companies, youth groups, etc., that are in need of a public speaker.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:16 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 12017

Quote:
What's with this after-drinking Skyline stop? Don't you know it's a Cincinnati tradition to go to White Castle?

Man, I can hammer me some sliders after a Yuengling binge......
Old 02-01-2013, 09:19 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 12017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewee28 View Post
Wendys in Richmond, Kentucky during the college days at Eastern Kentucky! I was under the influence

One Large Baconator Meal - large fries & large coke
One Spicy Chicken Sandwich Meal - large fries & large coke
One 6 Piece Chicken Nugget - large fry
One Large Cup of Chilli
One Large Frosty

Boom....spent the most money I have ever spent at a fast food joint. Took me all of about 25 minutes to eat it, and nearly all night and the next day to rid of it.

I wish I could go back to being a freshman in college again!!!!
Fellow EKU alum here, when did you graduate?

BTW, That's some serious eating!
Old 02-01-2013, 09:48 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2575

There was a story that i had was similar to weezy bengal's.

Last year on a school night (by school i mean college) My friend and I had boat load of pizza. earlier in the day, and later that night i had some Blazing Boneless wings from BW3s.

The next day I head out for school. I commute 50 miles to school and 50 miles back. this was 6:30 am when i left.

About half way there, My gut and my butt felt like I had been kicked by a horse, but the feeling subsided temporarily. When i parked my truck at school, there was no one there, so i lugged my backpack down to the school which was a 100 yard or so walk.

As i walked to the school, The horse kick feeling came back and was getting worse and worse. Luckily the bathroom was right inside the door. walk as fast as i can to the stall and drop my backpack and proceed to drop my draws but by the time i got my draws half way down, it was too late.

I sat in the stall for about 20 minutes trying to figure out what to do and decided to throw my boxers in the trash and went commando back up to my truck and i went home and took a shower. It was a bad ride home lol.

2nd story, Was like a dumb and dumber instance. I was 14 and was staying over at a friends house for the night when we decided to order an XL pepperoni pizza. We had dominated that thing in a half an hour or less while playing video games. After we finished eating, we rode bikes up to his uncles house a half mile away to get a video game he left there. While we were there, I had to go to the bathroom bad and his uncle showed me the way. I did my business and when i went to flush.........NOTHING. Embarrassed, I came out of the house and by that time my friend was ready to get back to the house to play more games lol.

I support Andy Dalton 100 percent. Some fans expect too much too soon or from too little.

Dalton is not the problem. Sometimes I think the only reason people gripe about him is because they have nothing better to do or simply like to read the word of their own writing, similar to when people complaining just to hear the sound of their own voice.

If the world has no faith in me, Then I have no faith in it.

Prosperity should not be shared with those who did not earn it.