Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise

Jungle Noise Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY. Visiting team fans please keep your postings in one of our other forums.

View Poll Results: should we sign Reggie Bush?
yes 7 87.50%
no 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-30-2013, 09:57 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 14058
Default Re: Someone tell me why Reggie Bush would come here????

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLeonardLeap View Post

1.) Chris Ivory who is just as explosive as Bush, but 3 years younger, 2.) 1,200 touches less wear and tear, and cheaper.
1.) According to who? Chris Ivory was hardly used this year, and has about 550 yards COMBINED the last two seasons. He has 1,300 CAREER rushing yards, with 3 catches. He was undrafted and came out of DII school. He played 3 years at Washington State and amassed a whopping 500 yards leading to his transfer to Tiffen.

WHO IS SAYING HE IS OF SIMILAR TALENT TO BUSH?!??!

2.) I don't know where these numbers are coming from. Bush has 967 career carries. Ivory has 256. That's obviously a difference of 711. Now Bush has been used more in the pass game, but not to the tune of 500 receptions.

Here are my biggest issues with Ivory:

-He only played in 12 games combines the last two seasons.
-He has 3 career catches. I thought the whole idea was to find someone to compliment BGE. I thought we need a receiving threat coming out of the backfield? This guy hasn't shown that ability.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:22 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 17907

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUfan View Post
I see both sides of the fence. I am just not a huge fan of the FA RB as the shelf life on a RB is very short as it is.
realistically, you're only looking to get two years out of him at the most. That's why you still draft a RB of the future if the value is there, but if it's not, you're not forced to reach for one.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:04 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 1499
Default 7 Ways The Bengals Could Get Even More Than Miami Did Out Of Reggie Bush

How the Bengals could get even more than Miami did out of Reggie Bush

1. Hue Jackson's Blocking Scheme
The Dolphins’ ran a zone running game in 2012 that depends on decisive running and timing. The running back has to plant his foot, cutback and hit the right hole at JUST the right time, or the play breaks down. Reggie really doesn't hit the holes he's supposed to hit, he just kinda makes whatever happen, happen.
Bush was great in 2011 in the Dolphins’ power blocking scheme, when he averaged 72.4 yards per game on 5.0 yards per carry and finished the season with four straight 100-yard games. But his numbers took a dip in the new offense, averaging 61.6 yards per game on 4.3 yards per carry, and only two 100-yard games all season. Plus our running O-line > Miami's.
Hue Jackson ran a power blocking scheme while he was in Oakland, and Darren McFadden absolutely thrived (5.4 yards per carry, 10 yards per catch). This leads me to believe that Reggie would excel under coach Hue Jackson as well.

2. Improved Quarterback Play
Much has been said, both positive and negative, about Andy Dalton. The fact is, Dalton is a much better quarterback than Bush ever had in Miami. Having a legitimate threat under center should work wonders for Reggie's rushing attack.
During his time in Miami, defenses didn't feel threatened by the passing attack, so they simply stacked "the box" with eight or nine defenders to stop the run and made the quarterback beat them. Miami QBs couldn't do that, so the running game floundered. This will most certainly not be the case with Dalton under center. Essentially, it's an "I'll scratch your back, you scratch mine" situation. The better Dalton does, the better Bush will do. The better Reggie does, the better Dalton will be.
That's a nice cycle for an offense.

3. Get him more involved in the passing game
Reggie Bush with the ball in the open field and two or three blockers in front of him is a nightmare for secondaries. Bush's speed and change-of-direction abilities make him the perfect back to use as receiver on screens, swing passes and circle routes.
Ninety-eight percent of linebackers in the league have no chance to stay with Bush in coverage, and most defensive backs are too small to effectively tackle him in the open field.
Bush averaged 7.5 yards per reception in Miami. It seems to me that if he's getting close to a first down every time he catches the ball, that he should get more opportunities to run routes.

4. Use Two Halfback Sets
Green-Ellis is a better blocker and bruiser type of running back than Bush. The contrast in their styles would make the Bush-Lawfirm crew a solid tandem.
Putting these two in the back field at the same time would cause confusion and indecision in the defense.
Will the ball be pounded up the gut with Green-Ellis or tossed wide to Bush? Will Lawfirm lead block for Reggie, or will Bush give the reverse to Sanu/Hawkins with Lawfirm lead blocking?
All questions the defense will be forced to answer before the snap.
The more you make a defense have to think about and worry about, the less effective they'll be, thereby improving the production of both Bush and Lawfirm, and thus, the Bengal offense as a whole.

5. Spread the Defense Out With Four Wide Receiver Sets
Everyone seems to have an opinion about the Bengal wide receivers. Most "experts" think they are too young and inexperienced to be legitimate weapons.
Some on these boards feel that the talent is there but hasn't been unlocked as yet. With a year of experience under their belt, we will hopefully see a drastic improvement in this squad.
All that having been said, improvement means nothing if the players don't see the field.
By putting multiple combinations of four wide receivers on the field will force the defense into one or more of several things.
The defense's first option is to use a "Dime" package whereby two linebackers are removed and replaced with defensive backs. Fewer linebackers means smaller, less effective tacklers on the field. This also moves those substituted players out of "the box."Another option is for the linebackers to play a zone scheme in the middle of the field. This means they are not able to play aggressively against the run and forces them into a "read and react" mode.
Either way, there are fewer players close to the line of scrimmage and fewer defenders in "the box." A draw play against this front can bring huge gains.
Both situations would be a position of advantage for Bush and the Bengals.

6. Send Him in Motion and Split Him Out Wide
I know. He's a running back, not a receiver. But, he's a great receiver as far as running backs go. Using motion to get him out of the backfield and lined up outside will do more than get him a free release; it will force the defense to think and adjust. Reggie is too fast for most linebackers and too big for defensive backs to cover. Therefore, regardless of whether the defense sends a linebacker with him, or makes the safety or cornerback cover him, it's still a win for Bush.
Being in motion at the snap will make it impossible for defenders to jam him. Eliminating the possibility of a jam eliminates the possibility of Bush being covered on that particular play.

7. Keep Him Fresh
Bush is not Superman or invincible. He's human and gets tired like the rest of us.
"Lawfirm" has proven he can carry the load if needed and the Bengals should still draft a speedy back somewhere in their first 4 picks.
So we keep Lawfirm, & he and our draft pick will need to see the field to give Bush a chance to rest and hydrate.
Twenty carries and 10 pass routes is just about right for Reggie. Add to that, 10 or so plays in which he is used as a decoy or blocker, and you're looking at between 30 and 40 plays for Bush.
The rest need to go to someone else.

Closing
There are a whole slew of ways to get the most out of the 27 year old former #2 overall pick (and Heisman winner) Reggie Bush. Unfortunately, I don't have a tele-strator to show you specifics! Ultimately, Hue Jackson would need to be creative, find his limits and push him to those limits and beyond.
Play to his strengths and avoid his weaknesses.
Hue did just that with Darren McFadden out in Oakland and the results (when healthy) were through the roof. Bush's best could still be to come.
Maybe the most important thing is for the offensive line to become even more dominant in the rushing attack, and vastly improve its pass protection.
Getting Bush in favorable matchups with motion and formation will help give this guy some more opportunities as well.
So, what else can Cincinnati do to get this great player the ball? Who are the key players that must perform for Bush to excel? Let me hear you...

Last edited by Sham69Rock; 01-31-2013 at 01:55 AM.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:19 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3679
Default Re: 7 Ways The Bengals Could Get Even More Than Miami Did Out Of Reggie Bush

Not sure about our blocking scheme...but what would Hue have to do with that?....he MAY become our RBs coach...I am pretty sure that OC and OL coach determine our blocking scheme and tell the RBs how to run in that scheme...
Old 01-30-2013, 11:34 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 2657
Default Re: 7 Ways The Bengals Could Get Even More Than Miami Did Out Of Reggie Bush

Use him like the saints did. Give him maybe 8-10 carries and 3-5 passes out of the backfield. And just what might his salary demands be? 4 mil per year sound about right? Too high or low?
Old 01-30-2013, 11:50 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 5766
bengals Re: 7 Ways The Bengals Could Get Even More Than Miami Did Out Of Reggie Bush

I only briefly glanced over this all, but I feel the need to point out that he's not a Heisman winner. He had to return it.

Bengals FA: A period where fans want them to keep their own, unless the team doesn't manage to, in which case they were either overrated or overpaid. Or they weren't a team player. Or I think they said they were a Steelers fan once. I heard they preferred Gold Star over Skyline anyway. Oh well, they're easily replaceable by *insert unproven backup player or rookie name here*.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:24 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 484

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLeonardLeap View Post
I only briefly glanced over this all, but I feel the need to point out that he's not a Heisman winner. He had to return it.
He is a heisman winner considering he didn't use PED's he simply accepted money that should be paid to the players to start with but thats a different subject. He may not have the hardware to prove he won it but there was no one more deserving of the award that year.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:07 AM
Banned

Rep Points: 1499

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben zoo 2 View Post
Use him like the saints did. Give him maybe 8-10 carries and 3-5 passes out of the backfield. And just what might his salary demands be? 4 mil per year sound about right? Too high or low?
People need a better reason for why we shouldn't sign Bush. It's nuts. He's 27, averaged 1,300 yards and 8 TDs over 2 seasons in Miami. But you fools want to pay a WR more than double that for the same production?
How “expensive” do you expect him to be that we cant afford to pay him? I dont get it. This year we paid a CB (Jason Allen- 2 yrs, $8.2 million) that didn't even start close to the money Bush is gonna make?? Unbelievable...

Last edited by Bengals_Moderator; 01-31-2013 at 09:07 AM.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:20 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 23889

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham69Rock View Post
People need a better reason for why we shouldn't sign Bush. It's nuts. He's 27, averaged 1,300 yards and 8 TDs over 2 seasons in Miami. But you fools want to pay a WR more than double that for the same production?
How expensive do you expect him to be that we cant afford to pay him? I dont get it. This year we paid a CB (Jason Allen- 2 yrs, $8.2 million) that didn't even start close to the money Bush is gonna make?? Unbelievable...
I may be wrong, but I don't think Mr. Zoo was downing the idea. He's actually asking how much he might cost. Good point on Jason Allen though. We paid that bum 4 million per, yet people act like that would be too much for Reggie.

People need to realize that the 3.5 million per we paid Law Firm is CHEAP for a starting back. 4-5 million for Bush would also be a bargain, and we'd only be paying around 8 million total for 2 backs. Plenty of teams pay that for ONE back.

Personally, I have 2 scenarios I've been thinking about. One: sign Hartline for 5-6 mil per and draft a back in round 2 OR: sign Bush for around 5 mil per, draft a WR in round 1 and take another back like Franklin or Michael in the middle rounds. I'd be pretty pumped either way.

During those 8 seasons, we've had several starting RBs, different starters on the o-line, different TEs and FBs and 2 different RB coaches. Only our o-line coach remained the same.

Last edited by Bengals_Moderator; 01-31-2013 at 09:06 AM.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:08 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 5766
bengals Re: 7 Ways The Bengals Could Get Even More Than Miami Did Out Of Reggie Bush

Quote:
How “expensive” do you expect him to be that we cant afford to pay him? I dont get it. This year we paid a CB (Jason Allen- 2 yrs, $8.2 million) that didn't even start close to the money Bush is gonna make?? Unbelievable...
Maybe us "fools" realize that 2 of the top 5 rushers in the NFL in 2012 were rookies.... while you have to look all the way down to 30th in receiving yards to find a single rookie WR.. so finding a RB in the draft who can have an impact right away is a heck of a lot easier than finding a WR who can.

Martin, Morris, (Daryl) Richardson, Miller, Bolden, Wilson, Turbin, Pierce, Brown.

What does this list all have in common? They're all rookies with at least a couple hundred yards rushing, and a better YPC than Reggie Bush in 2012. That's right, NINE of them.

Bengals FA: A period where fans want them to keep their own, unless the team doesn't manage to, in which case they were either overrated or overpaid. Or they weren't a team player. Or I think they said they were a Steelers fan once. I heard they preferred Gold Star over Skyline anyway. Oh well, they're easily replaceable by *insert unproven backup player or rookie name here*.

Old 01-31-2013, 06:26 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 8234

Quote:
Man, get defensive much?

People are going to disagree with you. It's a freaking message board.

Old 01-31-2013, 07:27 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2984

Quote:

The Dolphins’ ran a zone running game in 2012 that depends on decisive running and timing. The running back has to plant his foot, cutback and hit the right hole at JUST the right time, or the play breaks down. Reggie really doesn't hit the holes he's supposed to hit, he just kinda makes whatever happen, happen.
Bush was great in 2011 in the Dolphins’ power blocking scheme, when he averaged 72.4 yards per game on 5.0 yards per carry and finished the season with four straight 100-yard games. But his numbers took a dip in the new offense, averaging 61.6 yards per game on 4.3 yards per carry, and only two 100-yard games all season. Plus our running O-line > Miami's.
Hue Jackson ran a power blocking scheme while he was in Oakland, and Darren McFadden absolutely thrived (5.4 yards per carry, 10 yards per catch). This leads me to believe that Reggie would excel under coach Hue Jackson as well.

2. Improved Quarterback Play
Much has been said, both positive and negative, about Andy Dalton. The fact is, Dalton is a much better quarterback than Bush ever had in Miami. Having a legitimate threat under center should work wonders for Reggie's rushing attack.
During his time in Miami, defenses didn't feel threatened by the passing attack, so they simply stacked "the box" with eight or nine defenders to stop the run and made the quarterback beat them. Miami QBs couldn't do that, so the running game floundered. This will most certainly not be the case with Dalton under center. Essentially, it's an "I'll scratch your back, you scratch mine" situation. The better Dalton does, the better Bush will do. The better Reggie does, the better Dalton will be.
That's a nice cycle for an offense.

3. Get him more involved in the passing game
Reggie Bush with the ball in the open field and two or three blockers in front of him is a nightmare for secondaries. Bush's speed and change-of-direction abilities make him the perfect back to use as receiver on screens, swing passes and circle routes.
Ninety-eight percent of linebackers in the league have no chance to stay with Bush in coverage, and most defensive backs are too small to effectively tackle him in the open field.
Bush averaged 7.5 yards per reception in Miami. It seems to me that if he's getting close to a first down every time he catches the ball, that he should get more opportunities to run routes.

4. Use Two Halfback Sets
Green-Ellis is a better blocker and bruiser type of running back than Bush. The contrast in their styles would make the Bush-Lawfirm crew a solid tandem.
Putting these two in the back field at the same time would cause confusion and indecision in the defense.
Will the ball be pounded up the gut with Green-Ellis or tossed wide to Bush? Will Lawfirm lead block for Reggie, or will Bush give the reverse to Sanu/Hawkins with Lawfirm lead blocking?
The more you make a defense have to think about and worry about, the less effective they'll be, thereby improving the production of both Bush and Lawfirm, and thus, the Bengal offense as a whole.

5. Spread the Defense Out With Four Wide Receiver Sets
Everyone seems to have an opinion about the Bengal wide receivers. Most "experts" think they are too young and inexperienced to be legitimate weapons.
Some on these boards feel that the talent is there but hasn't been unlocked as yet. With a year of experience under their belt, we will hopefully see a drastic improvement in this squad.
All that having been said, improvement means nothing if the players don't see the field.
By putting multiple combinations of four wide receivers on the field will force the defense into one or more of several things.
The defense's first option is to use a "Dime" package whereby two linebackers are removed and replaced with defensive backs. Fewer linebackers means smaller, less effective tacklers on the field. This also moves those substituted players out of "the box."Another option is for the linebackers to play a zone scheme in the middle of the field. This means they are not able to play aggressively against the run and forces them into a "read and react" mode.
Either way, there are fewer players close to the line of scrimmage and fewer defenders in "the box." A draw play against this front can bring huge gains.
Both situations would be a position of advantage for Bush and the Bengals.

6. Send Him in Motion and Split Him Out Wide
I know. He's a running back, not a receiver. But, he's a great receiver as far as running backs go. Using motion to get him out of the backfield and lined up outside will do more than get him a free release; it will force the defense to think and adjust. Reggie is too fast for most linebackers and too big for defensive backs to cover. Therefore, regardless of whether the defense sends a linebacker with him, or makes the safety or cornerback cover him, it's still a win for Bush.
Being in motion at the snap will make it impossible for defenders to jam him. Eliminating the possibility of a jam eliminates the possibility of Bush being covered on that particular play.

7. Keep Him Fresh
Bush is not Superman or invincible. He's human and gets tired like the rest of us.
"Lawfirm" has proven he can carry the load if needed and the Bengals should still draft a speedy back somewhere in their first 4 picks.
So we keep Lawfirm, & he and our draft pick will need to see the field to give Bush a chance to rest and hydrate.
Twenty carries and 10 pass routes is just about right for Reggie. Add to that, 10 or so plays in which he is used as a decoy or blocker, and you're looking at between 30 and 40 plays for Bush.
The rest need to go to someone else.

Closing
There are a whole slew of ways to get the most out of the 27 year old former #2 overall pick (and Heisman winner) Reggie Bush. Unfortunately, I don't have a tele-strator to show you specifics! Ultimately, Hue Jackson would need to be creative, find his limits and push him to those limits and beyond.
Play to his strengths and avoid his weaknesses.
Hue did just that with Darren McFadden out in Oakland and the results (when healthy) were through the roof. Bush's best could still be to come.
Maybe the most important thing is for the offensive line to become even more dominant in the rushing attack, and vastly improve its pass protection.
Getting Bush in favorable matchups with motion and formation will help give this guy some more opportunities as well.
So, what else can Cincinnati do to get this great player the ball? Who are the key players that must perform for Bush to excel? Let me hear you...
I'm not a huge proponent of Bush to the Bengals, but they should be doing #5 and #6 with Hawkins in the backfield, and the guy I believe they are targeting as a RB in the draft will be a solid receiver as well.

Young, Deep, Talented, and Driven. 12-4, AFC North Champs
This year, they make a run...
Old 01-31-2013, 10:26 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 588

Quote:

4. Use Two Halfback Sets
I'm not sure what Hue Jackson has to do with anything. As far as I've seen Hue is still a defensive assistant. And if Hue gets the job, his ability to implement his scheme over Alexander and Gruden is questionable at best.

I also disagree with parts of your assessment of zone schemes vs. power schemes and the timing involved. I would also state that the success of either scheme is dictated by the strengths of your offensive line as much as the strengths of your RB. Most linemen, just like backs, are better at one scheme or another.

I'm not so sure how two HB in the backfield will make anything any better. It was a miserable failure when we tried it with Harold Green and Derrick Fenner in the 90's. You lose a blocker in either situation, Bush isn't going to be able to lead inside for BJGE on inside plays and BJGE is only moderate in protection and blocking which is why we keep Leonard around. Could two backs work, maybe, but I don't believe with those two backs.

As far as Bush goes, I don't hate the idea, but I don't really love it either. If we signed him to a modest contract I wouldn't object.

Describing my feelings on being a Bengal's fan.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:29 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 13660

With MJ, Andre, and all the other extensions we have coming it seems stupid to pay a 28 year old RB a fairly substantial amount of money to split carries with another RB. Draft a much younger guy who will be much cheaper and could have a higher ceiling. No brainer...

Quote:
"Massillon High School is ahead of us," owner Mike Brown said when asked about an indoor practice facility. "We don't have one."
Old 01-31-2013, 02:46 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Would I recommend going after him? No, probably not.

Do I think if he ended up here that he would be a big help to the offense? Hell yes.
Old 01-31-2013, 07:08 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2901

Where are people getting that Bush would garner a huge contract?

People keep throwing that out there, but I bet he doesnt get an offer above 5mil per from ANY team

Old 02-01-2013, 11:39 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 13660

Quote:
Originally Posted by Housh View Post
Where are people getting that Bush would garner a huge contract?

People keep throwing that out there, but I bet he doesnt get an offer above 5mil per from ANY team
He made $4.5 last year so something close to that is likely. I don't see the point of spending that on a 28 year old RB. We have other guys we can use the money on and I rather have a rookie RB that can be here for the next 4-5 years at least.

Quote:
"Massillon High School is ahead of us," owner Mike Brown said when asked about an indoor practice facility. "We don't have one."
Old 02-01-2013, 11:43 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7658

Because Carson told him of all the fun he had in Cincinnati.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:42 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post
I may be wrong, but I don't think Mr. Zoo was downing the idea. He's actually asking how much he might cost. Good point on Jason Allen though. We paid that bum 4 million per, yet people act like that would be too much for Reggie.

People need to realize that the 3.5 million per we paid Law Firm is CHEAP for a starting back. 4-5 million for Bush would also be a bargain, and we'd only be paying around 8 million total for 2 backs. Plenty of teams pay that for ONE back.

Personally, I have 2 scenarios I've been thinking about. One: sign Hartline for 5-6 mil per and draft a back in round 2 OR: sign Bush for around 5 mil per, draft a WR in round 1 and take another back like Franklin or Michael in the middle rounds. I'd be pretty pumped either way.
Yup, just curious what you guys think it might take to sign him. I could go either way on bush being here. I could see the benefits of him being here and drafting rb in the 3rd or 4th, or not signing him and getting one maybe in the second. But I don't want to be holding my breath hoping we get a top rb draftee falling to us.

And I'd rather see amendola here than hartline if we sign a fa wr. I'd rather start sanu or jones over hartline.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:28 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben zoo 2 View Post
Yup, just curious what you guys think it might take to sign him. I could go either way on bush being here. I could see the benefits of him being here and drafting rb in the 3rd or 4th, or not signing him and getting one maybe in the second. But I don't want to be holding my breath hoping we get a top rb draftee falling to us.

And I'd rather see amendola here than hartline if we sign a fa wr. I'd rather start sanu or jones over hartline.
Yeah, signing Bush and taking a guy like Franklin or Christine Michael in the middle rounds would be ideal.

As for Amendola, I like him, but hasn't he been a slot guy almost exclusively?

During those 8 seasons, we've had several starting RBs, different starters on the o-line, different TEs and FBs and 2 different RB coaches. Only our o-line coach remained the same.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:01 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Yeah, signing Bush and taking a guy like Franklin or Christine Michael in the middle rounds would be ideal.

Not sure on amendola. I think he moves around their formations quite a bit. I'm just blah on hartline.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:21 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:

If we sign all our guys worth signing and allow for rookie deals, how much does that leave to get to the cap floor? I'm sure it's posted somewhere but I'm too lazy to look for it.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:54 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by McC View Post
If we sign all our guys worth signing and allow for rookie deals, how much does that leave to get to the cap floor? I'm sure it's posted somewhere but I'm too lazy to look for it.
I've seen several people estimate we'll have around 10-15 million left under the cap after all players are resigned, etc

I've heard the cap floor is somewhere around 10 million under the cap.

So...not much. Unless Mikey decides to only leave 5 mil or so in space, we won't be able to sign a Hartline or a Bush.

Old 02-02-2013, 12:14 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
I've seen several people estimate we'll have around 10-15 million left under the cap after all players are resigned, etc

I've heard the cap floor is somewhere around 10 million under the cap.

So...not much. Unless Mikey decides to only leave 5 mil or so in space, we won't be able to sign a Hartline or a Bush.
We could have a couple decent sized salaries coming off the books too, though, right?
Old 02-02-2013, 12:22 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by McC View Post
We could have a couple decent sized salaries coming off the books too, though, right?
I think those have already been accounted for.