Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > The NFL Draft

The NFL Draft Year-round discussion of all aspects of the NFL Draft, including a subforum specifically dedicated to mock drafts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-03-2013, 02:43 PM
Cincy's Best's Avatar
Cincy's Best Cincy's Best is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Demon's Run
Posts: 3,760
Rep Points: 4351
Default A wishful thinking draft

First this isn't a full mock or one that addresses needs. Just an imagining of certain players coming here and them all being healthy and productive. We also resigned all of our own FAs that we want (MJ, Smith ect.)

1. Chance Warmack - not impossible for him to fall, and a strong OG is always a good thing. Boling is good but Warmack would be an upgrade.

2a. Barrett Jones - I know back to back OLine. Jones gives us versatility as well as leadership. Having a line with Whitworth, Warmack, Jones, Zeitler, and Smith is very enticing.

2b. Matt Elam - Bfine's favorite player and while not mine he is a worthy pick if he happens to be here. If he pans out then we have that solid play making Safety.

3. Marcus Lattimore - I know, this is way to early for him, just don't see him lasting to the 4th round. I just have this feeling that he will return to form and we will regret passing on him with our last chance. Plus take a look at the improved OLine. If healthy and productive he improves our run game.

4. Jamie Collins - another BFine find who is flying up draft boards. A coverage LBer to go with Burfict, Howard, and Maybin, I wouldn't mind bringing in Curry for competition purposes and for depth.

5. Christine Michael - Insurance in the event that Lattimore isn't ready to play yet. Even if Lattimore is ready and productive. Michael and Lattimore if healthy and productive would be a nice 1 2 punch. Again improving our run game.

6. Michael Williams - good blocking TE but will he last this far? He would assist us with the run game and the screen game as well.

7. Caleb Sturgis - a young K who could last a whole year.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-03-2013, 03:28 PM
bfine32's Avatar
bfine32 bfine32 is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Radcliff, KY
Posts: 22,390
Rep Points: 41539
Default Re: A wishful thinking draft

Obviousy receives the bfine seal of approval.



BTW there's a very good chance Christine Michael might be my favorite player.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-03-2013, 03:34 PM
Millz's Avatar
Millz Millz is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 9,362
Rep Points: 20460
Default Re: A wishful thinking draft

I like it, as 3 of the first 4 picks are offense which is what the draft should be geared for overall.
__________________

Football is a game of errors. The team that makes the fewest errors in a game usually wins. - Paul Brown
We did some good things today. - Marvin Lewis

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-03-2013, 03:53 PM
BengalBuckeye BengalBuckeye is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 223
Rep Points: 152
Default Re: A wishful thinking draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millz View Post
I like it, as 3 of the first 4 picks are offense which is what the draft should be geared for overall.
I want to know why that is seeing how we have 2lb's under contract.I see lb,s and rb are our biggest needs but some of you on here think we need a #2 receiver without even giving Sanu and M. MJones a chance.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-03-2013, 04:00 PM
Bengal4ever68's Avatar
Bengal4ever68 Bengal4ever68 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,401
Rep Points: 1225
Default Re: A wishful thinking draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy's Best View Post
First this isn't a full mock or one that addresses needs. Just an imagining of certain players coming here and them all being healthy and productive. We also resigned all of our own FAs that we want (MJ, Smith ect.)

1. Chance Warmack - not impossible for him to fall, and a strong OG is always a good thing. Boling is good but Warmack would be an upgrade.

2a. Barrett Jones - I know back to back OLine. Jones gives us versatility as well as leadership. Having a line with Whitworth, Warmack, Jones, Zeitler, and Smith is very enticing.

2b. Matt Elam - Bfine's favorite player and while not mine he is a worthy pick if he happens to be here. If he pans out then we have that solid play making Safety.

3. Marcus Lattimore - I know, this is way to early for him, just don't see him lasting to the 4th round. I just have this feeling that he will return to form and we will regret passing on him with our last chance. Plus take a look at the improved OLine. If healthy and productive he improves our run game.

4. Jamie Collins - another BFine find who is flying up draft boards. A coverage LBer to go with Burfict, Howard, and Maybin, I wouldn't mind bringing in Curry for competition purposes and for depth.

5. Christine Michael - Insurance in the event that Lattimore isn't ready to play yet. Even if Lattimore is ready and productive. Michael and Lattimore if healthy and productive would be a nice 1 2 punch. Again improving our run game.

6. Michael Williams - good blocking TE but will he last this far? He would assist us with the run game and the screen game as well.

7. Caleb Sturgis - a young K who could last a whole year.


Barrett Jones would be a good pick. I think we are in need of a good center who can manage the line.

Not a fan of Lattimore

Huge fan of Michael Williams & his blocking. He's 270 pounds & he should be a must draft for us. I would take him in the 5th if we had to.

I like Sturgis & think we should draft him to compete with Brown.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-03-2013, 04:24 PM
Cincy's Best's Avatar
Cincy's Best Cincy's Best is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Demon's Run
Posts: 3,760
Rep Points: 4351
Default Re: A wishful thinking draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfine32 View Post
Obviousy receives the bfine seal of approval.



BTW there's a very good chance Christine Michael might be my favorite player.
I meant one of your favorite players. Actually Elam, Collins and Michael are guys that I know you have endorsed in the past.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-03-2013, 04:44 PM
bfine32's Avatar
bfine32 bfine32 is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Radcliff, KY
Posts: 22,390
Rep Points: 41539
Default Re: A wishful thinking draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalBuckeye View Post
I want to know why that is seeing how we have 2lb's under contract
We have about 5 LBs under contract
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-03-2013, 05:01 PM
Millz's Avatar
Millz Millz is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 9,362
Rep Points: 20460
Default Re: A wishful thinking draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalBuckeye View Post
I want to know why that is seeing how we have 2lb's under contract.I see lb,s and rb are our biggest needs but some of you on here think we need a #2 receiver without even giving Sanu and M. MJones a chance.

Cause the offense is the weak link of the team. Add another RB for sure, couple of receivers better than Tate & Whalen for depth, and add a better center to this team than Cook/Robinson, this team might actually make a run in the playoffs. And while doing all that, find that 3rd LB to upgrade Rey to go with Burfict and Howard.

For the record I am good either way on bringing in a #2 receiver so to speak. But what I do want to see is two better receivers added to the roster than what Tate and Whalen are at the least.
__________________

Football is a game of errors. The team that makes the fewest errors in a game usually wins. - Paul Brown
We did some good things today. - Marvin Lewis

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-03-2013, 05:36 PM
Bull Durham Bull Durham is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 775
Rep Points: 595
Default Re: A wishful thinking draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalBuckeye View Post
I want to know why that is seeing how we have 2lb's under contract.I see lb,s and rb are our biggest needs but some of you on here think we need a #2 receiver without even giving Sanu and M. MJones a chance.
Two LBs?

Umm... Burfict, Lamur, Maybin, Moch, plus Howard will be re-signed before the draft, and Rey is an exclusive rights guy so he will definitely be back.

My math may be rusty, but that's more than two.

I'd have no problem openin the season with Howard, Burfict, and Moch/Maybin as our starters

Last edited by Bull Durham; 02-03-2013 at 05:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-03-2013, 06:02 PM
crazymad crazymad is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 472
Rep Points: 151
Default Re: A wishful thinking draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Durham View Post
Two LBs?

Umm... Burfict, Lamur, Maybin, Moch, plus Howard will be re-signed before the draft, and Rey is an exclusive rights guy so he will definitely be back.

My math may be rusty, but that's more than two.

I'd have no problem openin the season with Howard, Burfict, and Moch/Maybin as our starters
moch/ maybin as starters? maybin probably wont even make the team, and moch hasnt shown that he can play lb or stay healthy
as for the draft prediction elam wont be there at 2b he probably wont be there at 2a and a definite no to lattimore in 3 if he's there in the 6th or 7th then yeah but not before then
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-03-2013, 07:46 PM
Cincy's Best's Avatar
Cincy's Best Cincy's Best is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Demon's Run
Posts: 3,760
Rep Points: 4351
Default Re: A wishful thinking draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymad View Post
moch/ maybin as starters? maybin probably wont even make the team, and moch hasnt shown that he can play lb or stay healthy
as for the draft prediction elam wont be there at 2b he probably wont be there at 2a and a definite no to lattimore in 3 if he's there in the 6th or 7th then yeah but not before then
Don't discount Maybin just yet. Some players aren't used properly or a light needs to come on before becoming a quality player. Maybin is a pass rush specialist, but more of a SAM LBer. I don't know about being comfortable with him as a starter but I would fill the same with any LBer from the draft.

Me personally, I would go into TC with Burfict, Maybin, Moch, Howard, Curry, Lemur, Collins and a few others, and let the best one get the job. It also depends on where I put Burfict. He looks a bit lost in coverage sometimes but I think he could handle MIKE.

Safety is so hit or miss that I am not that sold on the spot. Elam could fall, no one knows what the combine and pro days will yield or what a team will look for. He didn't do so well in the Senior Bowl but Robert Lester could be an option if Elam isn't there.

I understand the hesitancy of taking a guy like Lattimore. As I had posted in another thread. It depends on the upside versus the downside. The Bengals are at a position where just staying with BJGE will not hurt us. We have proven that we can win with BJGE. Lattimore is the type of back that can and will take over games if he is healthy. Now since the draft is a gamble anyway (Lacy, Bernard, Randle could all bust by being injured or not being able to transition well to the NFL), might as well gamble big. If Lattimore comes in healthy and productive, we now have a guy that can punish defenses for keying in on Green. Now for insurance Christine Michael should also be picked up. Again he could bust, and so could Lattimore, which leaves us with BJGE who we can win with. However if he doesn't then he would be another dominating back. Now if Lattimore and Michael both tear it up, we will be set at RB for the next few years.

Lattimore AND Michael if healthy are better than just drafting Lacy or Benard or Randle.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-03-2013, 07:54 PM
pulses pulses is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Southeastern Indiana
Posts: 1,545
Rep Points: 632
Default Re: A wishful thinking draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy's Best View Post
Don't discount Maybin just yet. Some players aren't used properly or a light needs to come on before becoming a quality player. Maybin is a pass rush specialist, but more of a SAM LBer. I don't know about being comfortable with him as a starter but I would fill the same with any LBer from the draft.

Me personally, I would go into TC with Burfict, Maybin, Moch, Howard, Curry, Lemur, Collins and a few others, and let the best one get the job. It also depends on where I put Burfict. He looks a bit lost in coverage sometimes but I think he could handle MIKE.

Safety is so hit or miss that I am not that sold on the spot. Elam could fall, no one knows what the combine and pro days will yield or what a team will look for. He didn't do so well in the Senior Bowl but Robert Lester could be an option if Elam isn't there.

I understand the hesitancy of taking a guy like Lattimore. As I had posted in another thread. It depends on the upside versus the downside. The Bengals are at a position where just staying with BJGE will not hurt us. We have proven that we can win with BJGE. Lattimore is the type of back that can and will take over games if he is healthy. Now since the draft is a gamble anyway (Lacy, Bernard, Randle could all bust by being injured or not being able to transition well to the NFL), might as well gamble big. If Lattimore comes in healthy and productive, we now have a guy that can punish defenses for keying in on Green. Now for insurance Christine Michael should also be picked up. Again he could bust, and so could Lattimore, which leaves us with BJGE who we can win with. However if he doesn't then he would be another dominating back. Now if Lattimore and Michael both tear it up, we will be set at RB for the next few years.

Lattimore AND Michael if healthy are better than just drafting Lacy or Benard or Randle.
We won't draft lester he is overrated and his stock is dropping and he's not looked good at all lately. No thanks!!!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Cincy's Best's Avatar
Cincy's Best Cincy's Best is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Demon's Run
Posts: 3,760
Rep Points: 4351
Default Re: A wishful thinking draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulses View Post
We won't draft lester he is overrated and his stock is dropping and he's not looked good at all lately. No thanks!!!
Never said we would draft Lester. Just said that he could be an option at Safety if Elam isn't there. Lester struggled at the Senior Bowl, so yes his stock will fall. However that doesn't mean he is overrated it means he has a long way to go. Just so you know Taylor Mays had a pretty good Senior Bowl game.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-03-2013, 09:30 PM
pulses pulses is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Southeastern Indiana
Posts: 1,545
Rep Points: 632
Default Re: A wishful thinking draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy's Best View Post
Never said we would draft Lester. Just said that he could be an option at Safety if Elam isn't there. Lester struggled at the Senior Bowl, so yes his stock will fall. However that doesn't mean he is overrated it means he has a long way to go. Just so you know Taylor Mays had a pretty good Senior Bowl game.
taylor mays hasn't done a thing either. Lester wasn't playing all that well all season it wasn't just the senior bowl. Their will be plenty of options besides Elam I agree, but Lester won't be 1 of those options. Too many way better than him, I think we'll stay away from McDonald as well.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-03-2013, 11:07 PM
t3r3e3 t3r3e3 is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,385
Rep Points: 1340
Default Re: A wishful thinking draft

Michael Williams in Reggie Kelly 2.0. I could see a team like the Seahawks grabbing him to bolster their running attack. Their TE's are more of the move variety. It'd be nice if Cincy got him, though.
__________________
“The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.”
― Willie Nelson
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-04-2013, 01:50 AM
09itsourtime's Avatar
09itsourtime 09itsourtime is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,490
Rep Points: 1325
Default Re: A wishful thinking draft

i would straight hate this draft.
__________________
Stay Classy Cleveland, Stay Classy
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-04-2013, 01:35 PM
Cincy's Best's Avatar
Cincy's Best Cincy's Best is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Demon's Run
Posts: 3,760
Rep Points: 4351
Default Re: A wishful thinking draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09itsourtime View Post
i would straight hate this draft.
Why? This draft improves our OLine and running game to help take pressure off of Dalton and Green, the passing game in general. I am genuinely curious as to what you don't like about this draft. Is it the players or the positions selected.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-04-2013, 01:50 PM
Au165 Au165 is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,685
Rep Points: 5523
Default Re: A wishful thinking draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy's Best View Post
Why? This draft improves our OLine and running game to help take pressure off of Dalton and Green, the passing game in general. I am genuinely curious as to what you don't like about this draft. Is it the players or the positions selected.
I also hate this draft. Boling was good this year and will get better no need to go G again in the 1st. Robinson also played when given the chance and I believe him and cook will battle to start next year with Robinson being the Center. I think LB and RB are needs early with S and possibly LB again.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Cincy's Best's Avatar
Cincy's Best Cincy's Best is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Demon's Run
Posts: 3,760
Rep Points: 4351
Default Re: A wishful thinking draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Au165 View Post
I also hate this draft. Boling was good this year and will get better no need to go G again in the 1st. Robinson also played when given the chance and I believe him and cook will battle to start next year with Robinson being the Center. I think LB and RB are needs early with S and possibly LB again.
Thanks for you insight. Have to disagree though.

Boling is good but Warmack is better. Robinson did play well but was benched by Cook, Jones would resolve the issue. Again a OLine with Whitworth, Warmack, Jones, Zeitler, and Smith is better than one with Whitworth, Boling, Cook/Robinson, Zeitler and Smith.
This helps our Offense which struggled.

Our defense as a unit played very well. Yes a play making Safety and an upgrade at MLB is needed. Vaccaro while intriguing does concern me as a first round pick. Olgetree has potential but the rawness is troubling. I believe Elam will be there and think he is just as good as Vaccaro. If Elam isn't there, there is Rambo or Lester or McDonald. Minter is in consideration and I do like him a lot, but if I had to choose between Minter or Warmack then I go BPA. Te'o is an option but he has some red flags that make me very nervous.

Now in the 2nd round if Minter and Te'o and Jones are there. I could see passing on Jones for one of them. Minter especially, but still a toss up with regards to the circus that Te'o would bring.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-04-2013, 03:15 PM
RIPChrisHenry RIPChrisHenry is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 635
Rep Points: 344
Default Re: A wishful thinking draft

Yes!! Nice draft
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-04-2013, 03:35 PM
getmused getmused is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 186
Rep Points: 164
Default Re: A wishful thinking draft

I gotta think cincy could do better if we're dreaming? I'm a B Jones fan, hell was calling for him last yr. But value and need trump it for me. Robinson looked fine and if needed can at least give cincy an idea "how good" the oline is with young RB's. If Robinson looks bad draft a center next yr. I just think Robinson will suprise a few. I was ironically calling for cincy to draft Robinson late b/c of his versatility like Jones. (yes I know Jones yes upgrade) Just like this draft better.

1. ogletree LB
2. Rhodes CB
2. Elam S
3. gillislee RB
4. devin Taylor DE
5. M. williams TE
6. Lattimore RB

ufa matheiu CB/S/KR

I don't think cincy has a 7th rounder
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-04-2013, 03:46 PM
BengalBuckeye BengalBuckeye is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 223
Rep Points: 152
Default Re: A wishful thinking draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfine32 View Post
We have about 5 LBs under contract
Im not talking about the backup crap we have at lb.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-04-2013, 03:54 PM
BengalBuckeye BengalBuckeye is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 223
Rep Points: 152
Default Re: A wishful thinking draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Durham View Post
Two LBs?

Umm... Burfict, Lamur, Maybin, Moch, plus Howard will be re-signed before the draft, and Rey is an exclusive rights guy so he will definitely be back.

My math may be rusty, but that's more than two.

I'd have no problem openin the season with Howard, Burfict, and Moch/Maybin as our starters
OK is Howard under contract yet and I am talking starters and not the crap we have as backups.The only backup lb I like is Lamur.I say Mayben and Burfict are the 2 starters I see.Ogletree,Brown and Greene will be wlb's and Burfict moves to mike.I think even if we take a SAM lb later he will sit behind Mayben this year.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-04-2013, 04:04 PM
09itsourtime's Avatar
09itsourtime 09itsourtime is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,490
Rep Points: 1325
Default Re: A wishful thinking draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy's Best View Post
Why? This draft improves our OLine and running game to help take pressure off of Dalton and Green, the passing game in general. I am genuinely curious as to what you don't like about this draft. Is it the players or the positions selected.
OL with the first 2 picks just doesnt make sense. We already have a top 10 O-line. If it were our ONLY weakness then sure, but we have bigger needs at safety, linebacker, and RB. Plus if they all live up to their position drafted we will have way too much money invested in the o-line that other positions will struggle due to lack of money. No way mike brown pays Andre Smith, Kevin Zeitler, Chance Warmack and barret jones top o-line money in their second contract.
__________________
Stay Classy Cleveland, Stay Classy
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-04-2013, 06:53 PM
Cincy's Best's Avatar
Cincy's Best Cincy's Best is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Demon's Run
Posts: 3,760
Rep Points: 4351
Default Re: A wishful thinking draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09itsourtime View Post
OL with the first 2 picks just doesnt make sense. We already have a top 10 O-line. If it were our ONLY weakness then sure, but we have bigger needs at safety, linebacker, and RB. Plus if they all live up to their position drafted we will have way too much money invested in the o-line that other positions will struggle due to lack of money. No way mike brown pays Andre Smith, Kevin Zeitler, Chance Warmack and barret jones top o-line money in their second contract.
I appreciate your feedback and respect your position I just disagree and here is why:

LBer is not as big as a weakness as some on here think, Maualuga needs to be upgraded, and we may have his replacement in Burfict. Howard should be back from injury and Collins or Hodges would be a insurance if he isn't or if they are better then play them, Curry would also be nice for competition and insurance if the rookies aren't good to go. Maybin was just signed for the SAM spot, he wasn't being used properly in Buffalo and the expectations were too high to begin with. He won't have that pressure here. Even though we have Maybin we should still be looking for a SAM LBer, whether the draft or FA.

Olgetree just doesn't look like the proper fit to me. Sure the kid has "potential" but all of this draft class has that. Olgetree is not a sure fix or upgrade to the LBer position so I would stay away from him. Te'o didn't look so good in the BCS game, then this bizarre story of a girlfriend would bring a media circus here, not to mention I see him as a MIKE LBer and not in the mold of Ray Lewis either. Minter looks good and all but if choosing the BPA and he is there with Warmack, then Warmack receives the nod.

Ask yourself will Minter upgrade the LBer core more than Warmack will upgrade the OLine? The simple answer is no. The other thing to look at is the chance of busting is higher for Minter over Warmack. So I could see us taking Minter with the 1st pick if Warmack is already gone, but like DeCastro from last year, Warmack could still be there at 21. Now trading is possible an I would be all for it but that means the other team has to agree to it.

Safety- I have said repeatedly that I am not a fan of the Safety Class. No one has truly separated themselves from the other guys. I think Vaccaro and Rambo and Elam are the same, if Elam isn't there with our 2nd 2nd round pick then I would have no qualms with taking Rambo (whose name is awesome) or Lester. Yes there is an order of the best to worst but the difference is minimal.

RB - Same as Safety and a RB is very dependent on the OLine, while we have a good one, a great line will improve BJGE (who we have proven that we can win with, so RB isn't as important as some on here think it is). Now we would benefit from a dominate RB who can take over games if the passing doesn't click, however Lacy or Bernard don't have that ability. They can be feature backs but not the take over the game like Ray Rice or Adrian Peterson. Those type of RBs look to be found later due to injuries or being overshadowed or not being used. The 3 I like are Lattimore, Michael or Davis.

Now if you look at this draft closely I did grab 2 RBs, whose potential is higher than Lacy's and Benard's. Yes there is risk but there are risk regardless of who you take. I have us grabbing a Safety and one early. If he isn't there then get then next one since they are all the same. Not to mention a LBer, Jamie Collins, Gerald Hodges, or Khaseem Greene are 3 guys that has the same potential as Olgetree, but won't come with the cost of a high draft pick. I like Collins a little bit more because he was on a terrible team and still kept playing hard.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.