Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Old 02-04-2013, 08:46 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 13296
Default BalTwoMore

Hello Haters!!

This was the night the lights went out in New Orleans.

This was the night the unforeseen happened. The night that crowned a new champion. The night that saw two quarterbacks take the next step, with one becoming elite.

The night that saw Ray Lewis retire with a second ring. The night that gave Ed Reed, Terrell Suggs and Haloti Ngata their first. The night that saw Joe Flacco become elite.

It couldn't have started better for the Ravens, with Joe Flacco marching them down the field after forcing a punt from San Francisco.

Flacco found Anquan Boldin for the game's first touchdown, on a perfectly thrown pass over two Niners linebackers. On third down nonetheless.

This was a night that saw the Ravens jump out big with three Flacco touchdown passes in the first half. After tossing a score to Boldin, Flacco found Dennis Pitta for a touchdown.

And then the lights went out. Thirty-four minutes passed as the Superdome tried to regain power. It was a perfect scenario for the young 49ers. Take some time and regroup. Refocus and settle down. There was still plenty of time.

And that's what the Niners did. Colin Kaepernick was fantastic in the second half and will go on to so great things in the NFL. Without him, the Niners don't come back and make a game out of it.

Kaepernick and San Francisco began giving Baltimore every shot it could dish out. And a Ray Rice fumble didn't help matters. But even when Kaepernick scampered in for a 15-yard touchdown run to cut the lead to 31-29, the Ravens' defense rose to the occasion. They thwarted the two-point attempt with a pressure from Reed. As long as Baltimore still maintained a lead it could feel in control.

One of the top three plays of the game for Baltimore, in my opinion, was Flacco's check to a pass on third-and-inches on the ensuing drive. Baltimore looked to have a run called, or perhaps a sneak. But San Francisco showed a loaded box with man coverage on Boldin.

Elite quarterbacks read this coverage and know what to do. Elite quarterbacks believe they can make the play. Elite quarterbacks then make the play.

Flacco made that leap tonight, and in doing so will be rewarded handsomely in the near future. But his throw to Boldin couldn't have been placed better. And Boldin couldn't have done a better job with body position and fighting for the first down, which allowed Baltimore to continue to milk some clock.

The game was much like the season. It wasn't easy and it wasn't pretty. But all that matters is which team is left standing at the end. On this night, Baltimore watched the confetti fall in celebration an jubilation.

A second Lombardi Trophy heads to The Castle in Owings Mills.

The Baltimore Ravens became Super Bowl champions.

LOL....Hi Haters!!!

BMOREBLITZ
Old 02-04-2013, 09:03 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 10818
Default Re: BalTwoMore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmoreblitz View Post
Hello Haters!!

This was the night the unforeseen happened. The night that crowned a new champion. The night that saw two quarterbacks take the next step, with one becoming elite.

The night that saw Ray Lewis retire with a second ring. The night that gave Ed Reed, Terrell Suggs and Haloti Ngata their first. The night that saw Joe Flacco become elite.

It couldn't have started better for the Ravens, with Joe Flacco marching them down the field after forcing a punt from San Francisco.

Flacco found Anquan Boldin for the game's first touchdown, on a perfectly thrown pass over two Niners linebackers. On third down nonetheless.

This was a night that saw the Ravens jump out big with three Flacco touchdown passes in the first half. After tossing a score to Boldin, Flacco found Dennis Pitta for a touchdown.

And then the lights went out. Thirty-four minutes passed as the Superdome tried to regain power. It was a perfect scenario for the young 49ers. Take some time and regroup. Refocus and settle down. There was still plenty of time.

And that's what the Niners did. Colin Kaepernick was fantastic in the second half and will go on to so great things in the NFL. Without him, the Niners don't come back and make a game out of it.

Kaepernick and San Francisco began giving Baltimore every shot it could dish out. And a Ray Rice fumble didn't help matters. But even when Kaepernick scampered in for a 15-yard touchdown run to cut the lead to 31-29, the Ravens' defense rose to the occasion. They thwarted the two-point attempt with a pressure from Reed. As long as Baltimore still maintained a lead it could feel in control.

One of the top three plays of the game for Baltimore, in my opinion, was Flacco's check to a pass on third-and-inches on the ensuing drive. Baltimore looked to have a run called, or perhaps a sneak. But San Francisco showed a loaded box with man coverage on Boldin.

Elite quarterbacks read this coverage and know what to do. Elite quarterbacks believe they can make the play. Elite quarterbacks then make the play.

Flacco made that leap tonight, and in doing so will be rewarded handsomely in the near future. But his throw to Boldin couldn't have been placed better. And Boldin couldn't have done a better job with body position and fighting for the first down, which allowed Baltimore to continue to milk some clock.

The game was much like the season. It wasn't easy and it wasn't pretty. But all that matters is which team is left standing at the end. On this night, Baltimore watched the confetti fall in celebration an jubilation.

LOL....Hi Haters!!!
Seems like you are around here more often than usual.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:23 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 12897

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispy View Post
Seems like you are around here more often than usual.
I think he is still drunk.

"I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play." Jack Lambert.

"The Steelers drafted guys who were bigger, stronger and faster than I, but they never found one who could take my job away from me." Jack Lambert
Old 02-04-2013, 09:26 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3804

Quote:
Hello Haters!!

The night that saw Ray Lewis retire with a second ring.
And two antlers
Click here

Last edited by Woodley; 02-04-2013 at 09:29 AM.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:40 AM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 5449

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke0476 View Post
I think he is still drunk.
I would be!
Old 02-04-2013, 09:42 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 5724

Congrats!
Now give Flacco that contract he doesn't deserve!!
Old 02-04-2013, 10:00 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 35933

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike M (the other one) View Post
Congrats!
Yup, that's my thing. Yeah, he played well int he playoffs, but he isn't going to deserve the huge pay hike he will command now. Looking forward to those salary cap issues in Baltimore this coming year.

Also, I wonder how many players will be done after this year for them?

"There was never a good war or a bad peace." - Benjamin Franklin
Old 02-04-2013, 10:34 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike M (the other one) View Post
Congrats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhythmicGeek View Post
Yup, that's my thing. Yeah, he played well int he playoffs, but he isn't going to deserve the huge pay hike he will command now. Looking forward to those salary cap issues in Baltimore this coming year.

Also, I wonder how many players will be done after this year for them?
Yep!! PTM Pay the Man!! He deserves it!

Joe has answered all the critics.
He won the Super Bowl.
tied Joe Montana for most TDS thrown in playoffs without an interception.
Cemented his place with a 9-4 Playoff Record better then Payton Manning 9-11
Only QB to win playoff game 5 consectutive yrs.
Has more Super Bowls now then Dan Marino.
Way to go Joe !

BMOREBLITZ
Old 02-04-2013, 11:29 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 719

I find it hilarious that all of you Ravens fans seem to like to gloat. Act like you've been there before, gloating should be saved for us,
Old 02-04-2013, 05:12 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1407

Great SB all around, alot better than seeing the stealers pay the refs off to line another tainted trophy to a case full of taint.

Welcome to the Dark side young Padawan
Old 02-04-2013, 06:57 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 11554

Quote:
My existence is justified by the football team I follow!
Cripes...I know Yinzers who aren't this obnoxious.

Why are Ravens' fans always focused on the past?
Old 02-04-2013, 07:01 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmdino View Post
Cripes...I know Yinzers who aren't this obnoxious.

Why are Ravens' fans always focused on the past?
Lol I know

6 rings!! Lol

BMOREBLITZ
Old 02-04-2013, 07:19 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 12081

Flacco is as Elite as Andy Dalton.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:33 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPapaKain View Post
Dalton won a SB? Dalton was SB MVP?

Joe Flacco played FLAWLESS football. He was scanning the field, making audibles, trusting his receivers to make all the catches, and doing it like an ELITE QB should. Joe Flacco outplayed the rookie sensation Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning on his home turf, and Tom Brady on his home turf all in one playoff run on to win a Super Bowl. Flacco >Dalton

BMOREBLITZ
Old 02-04-2013, 09:24 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1711

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPapaKain View Post
Yeah... Andy Dalton seems to have something in common with Peyton Manning.

He seems to CHOKE during playoffs. Maybe in few more seasons, he'll be as elite as Peyton in that regard.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:29 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Yeah... Andy Dalton seems to have something in common with Peyton Manning.

He seems to CHOKE during playoffs. Maybe in few more seasons, he'll be as elite as Peyton in that regard.
At least Peyton brought you a Super Bowl. A lot more than Andrew Luck will bring you, I guarantee. Sometimes I wonder if you are even a Colts fan with all of the garbage you speak about Peyton.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:30 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 18337

The Cleveland Browns part 2 win a Championship and rather then hang around with other fans of the old Browns, you are here with people who don't care about the team, or the city and are glad Art is gone.

Strange celebration.... or do the other old Browns fans find you as fair weather and annoying as we do?

Old 02-04-2013, 09:41 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishopbengals View Post
At least Peyton brought you a Super Bowl. A lot more than Andrew Luck will bring you, I guarantee. Sometimes I wonder if you are even a Colts fan with all of the garbage you speak about Peyton.
Hey, Genius, I hate to break the news to you but... pssst... come closer... Peyton is now a BRONCO!

Get it?

He's no longer a Colt. I'm a Colts fan, not a Peyton Manning fan. I used to have Peyton as my avatar - until he ceased to be a Colt. I'm grateful for what Peyton brought to the Colts, but that's history. Now, the future is Andrew Luck.

By the way, Andrew Luck will bring to the Colts something that has eluded the Bengals for over 2 decades - a playoff win. The Colts made it the playoffs against all odds. This was supposed to be their rebuilding year. The Colts are about $48 M under the cap. They have tons of money to spend in the offseason. Something tells me they're going to be a force to be reckoned with this upcoming season.

I'm not talking garbage about Peyton. Every real Colts fan knows that he chokes in the post season a lot. You know why? Because we've all agonized about every single CHOKE GAME that he's played! Seeing him choke as a Bronco was a form of closure for most Colts fans. It showed that what we suspected was correct!
Old 02-05-2013, 01:39 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 191

Quote:
Hello Haters!!

LOL....Hi Haters!!!
Dont forget the part where flacco is elite
Old 02-05-2013, 08:20 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 13262

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdock2420 View Post
The Cleveland Browns part 2 win a Championship and rather then hang around with other fans of the old Browns, you are here with people who don't care about the team, or the city and are glad Art is gone.

Strange celebration.... or do the other old Browns fans find you as fair weather and annoying as we do?
"Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean."

I think you're looking for:

Jungle Noise
Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY. Visiting team fans please keep your postings in one of our other forums.

or

Around the NFL
Discuss the other 31 teams and the NFL in general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfritz21 View Post
Anyways, Adderral's not even a drug
-----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy's Best View Post
I still don't think we are evolved from primates. I don't think we are even remotely related.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhythmicGeek View Post
We aren't evolved from primates, we are primates.
--------
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfine32 View Post
I can guarentee you there is not a dude on the earth that is as passionate about his male lover as I am my relgion.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:52 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Hey, Genius, I hate to break the news to you but... pssst... come closer... Peyton is now a BRONCO!

Get it?

He's no longer a Colt. I'm a Colts fan, not a Peyton Manning fan. I used to have Peyton as my avatar - until he ceased to be a Colt. I'm grateful for what Peyton brought to the Colts, but that's history. Now, the future is Andrew Luck.

By the way, Andrew Luck will bring to the Colts something that has eluded the Bengals for over 2 decades - a playoff win. The Colts made it the playoffs against all odds. This was supposed to be their rebuilding year. The Colts are about $48 M under the cap. They have tons of money to spend in the offseason. Something tells me they're going to be a force to be reckoned with this upcoming season.

I'm not talking garbage about Peyton. Every real Colts fan knows that he chokes in the post season a lot. You know why? Because we've all agonized about every single CHOKE GAME that he's played! Seeing him choke as a Bronco was a form of closure for most Colts fans. It showed that what we suspected was correct!
Okay, I'll spell it out for you. Peyton was let go BY the Colts. Way different than say Carson asking for a trade. Why show ill will towards someone who only went to another team because he had to? He brought your franchise the only happiness it's had in several decades. I would take a quarterback who chokes more often than not but has a Super Bowl win over nothing at all.

As for Andrew Luck, so far he is 0-1. On his way to a losing record. Andrew Luck will never sniff a Super Bowl and you can quote me on that.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:25 AM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishopbengals View Post
Okay, I'll spell it out for you. Peyton was let go BY the Colts. Way different than say Carson asking for a trade. Why show ill will towards someone who only went to another team because he had to? He brought your franchise the only happiness it's had in several decades. I would take a quarterback who chokes more often than not but has a Super Bowl win over nothing at all.

As for Andrew Luck, so far he is 0-1. On his way to a losing record. Andrew Luck will never sniff a Super Bowl and you can quote me on that.
Dude!

You're pretty funny, did you know that?

Here... let me give you a history lesson. During Peyton's rookie season, he finished with a 3-13 record and he had a Colts team that was loaded with talent.

Now, in Andrew Luck's rookie season, he finished 11-5 and he carried a Colts team to the playoffs that was gutted and very little talent.

Before Andrew Luck was drafted, every football analyst said that he was the most NFL ready QB to come out of college in years. They were proven to be correct.

Luck has every indication that he's going to be BETTER than Peyton and could end up being the best QB to ever play the game. That's not me boasting. This is what has been said by football pundits.

Given all that... don't you see how ridiculous your statement is?

Or maybe you just meant that he won't sniff "a" Superbowl as in ONE! But he definitely will sniff MANY Superbowls and win MANY titles!
Old 02-07-2013, 08:53 AM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 77518

I think it's swell that Ray Lewis was able to win another SB ring, retire and finally come out of the closet. He and Michael Phelps will make a terrific couple!
Old 02-07-2013, 08:56 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1305

Quote:
Hello Haters!!

LOL....Hi Haters!!!
It's BalTHREEmore. Three people were stabbed during your celebration. Stand tall, stand proud.
Care to make some money when you're already online? I just signed up not long ago. It's not tons of money, not gonna get rich off of it, but I've made about 40 dollars in a week. Check it out if ya want!
*Yes, I make money if you complete offers as my referral, but it is IN ADDITION to what you make - I don't make any of your money*

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/690260

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/touchegg/5162/0665252600b8462356c68798bee22527
Old 02-07-2013, 12:18 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 18337

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensLover69 View Post

Around the NFL
Discuss the other 31 teams and the NFL in general.

I agree, this thread clearly belongs in Around the NFL.