Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > General Sports Discussion > College Football

College Football Now all you Buckeyes homers have your own place to talk about your favorite team.

Old 02-06-2013, 08:59 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 49974
Default National Signing Day

Well, being a life long Buckeye fan, today was a good day.

To state it bluntly, the Buckeyes absolutely killed it today in the recruiting wars.

They managed to get a reciever to flip from Florida, get the best safety prospect in the nation to sign, and get a much coveted RB that was previously commited to Oregon to commit. Experts rate the Buckeyes recruiting class as either 1 or 2 in the nation this year, depending upon which service is rating.

Nice job, coach Meyer!!
Old 02-06-2013, 09:43 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 10062
Default Re: National Signing Day

Jalen Marshall is big time athletic. James Clark runs the 100 in 10.4 seconds.
The secondary will be awesome in two years. Apple, Burrows, and Bell will be all over the place.
Elliot and Wilson at RB will be thunder and lightning, with thunder being as fast as lightning in this case with 4.4 speed at 210 pounds (Elliot).
A top tier TE in Baugh at 6'4" 225 and a top tier LB with Trey Johnson and a stud DE in Joey Bosa.
Both the D and the O just got A LOT faster for the Bucks.
Great job of reqruiting by everyone involved.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:48 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 1025

Its scary how well Urban did this year. Their defense might struggle the first couple games but once the rooks get used to the system, they will be scary good. They signed 3 CBs that are 6' tall. Two top ten rated LBs and their D-Line is already scary good, even with Hankins leaving. Their Offense was already a HomeRun threat with Braxton and they just added a couple more weapons.

They were the #2 rated class when I turned the TV off at around 4, I think that may have changed, but I havent seen it since 4. Either way, they had the best Signing Day out of any of the Big 10 teams. Now its about translating that talent on the field and I have all the confidence in the world in Urban because he is a proven coach who has won multiple Championships, so we all know he can do it.

The Big 10 does not stand a chance at all. Urban is going to add a Big Ten Championship trophy to the already storied Trophy Case on campus every year until he leaves Buckeye Country. That Team Up North doesnt even know how much of a beating they are in for next year in the Small-House!!

Road to the National Championship has officially begun today boys and girls!!! Buckeye Nation will be celebrating the championship in the beginning of January 2014!!!!!!!

Here Us......ROAR!!!
Old 02-07-2013, 12:19 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 10062

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewee28 View Post
Its scary how well Urban did this year. Their defense might struggle the first couple games but once the rooks get used to the system, they will be scary good. They signed 3 CBs that are 6' tall. Two top ten rated LBs and their D-Line is already scary good, even with Hankins leaving. Their Offense was already a HomeRun threat with Braxton and they just added a couple more weapons.

They were the #2 rated class when I turned the TV off at around 4, I think that may have changed, but I havent seen it since 4. Either way, they had the best Signing Day out of any of the Big 10 teams. Now its about translating that talent on the field and I have all the confidence in the world in Urban because he is a proven coach who has won multiple Championships, so we all know he can do it.

The Big 10 does not stand a chance at all. Urban is going to add a Big Ten Championship trophy to the already storied Trophy Case on campus every year until he leaves Buckeye Country. That Team Up North doesnt even know how much of a beating they are in for next year in the Small-House!!

Road to the National Championship has officially begun today boys and girls!!! Buckeye Nation will be celebrating the championship in the beginning of January 2014!!!!!!!
I liked everything that you wrote and hope the Bucks dominate but don't forget TTUN had a great reqruiting class as well including the #1 RB in the nation.