Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Around the NFL

Around the NFL Discuss the other 31 teams and the NFL in general.

Old 02-06-2013, 04:31 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 4181
Default Re: So did everyone enjoy the Fixer Bowl ?

Some people will think the nfl fixed and the refs biased against their team....right up until the Bengals win a superbowl. Then there was no outside influence, the refs were fine and anyone who doesn't agree is a conspiracy nut and off their rocker. This is sad. The NFL doesnt need to fix games to generate interest or profit.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:47 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 937

Quote:
Originally Posted by umkubas View Post
Mars304:

Just wanted to let everyone know, as long as the Bengals win tomorrow, we will never have to see umkubus AGAIN...EVER. I have made a bet with him, that if the bengals win, he can never post on this website again. If the Bengals lose, I will disappear forever. I will take the bullet for the possibility of nobody ever having to read the robots posts ever again.

From 02-04-2013:

The holding that wasn't called during the safety was the most atrocious non call I have ever seen. If you watch the game again, you can't miss it. Its right on camera.

MAR304: You have not honored your bet Stay off these message boards Keep your word - umkubas
Wow you're an obsessive little robot aren't you? The only posts you've made in the last few days is about this mars guy that was actually contributing to a conversation. You seem like a giant tool with nothing intelligent to say. Hell, he hasn't posted since the day you pointed it out the first time, yet here you are a few days later still *****in about it. But I guess that's what *****es do...*****.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:37 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 18805
Default Re: So did everyone enjoy the Fixer Bowl ?

Get over it and stop whining