Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:28 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 40015
Default Pee Patrols now in Rio for Carnival

Title pretty much says it all, just thought it was funny.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/50721051?GT1=43001

Here come's the....BOOM!
Old 02-07-2013, 12:12 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 46779
Default Re: Pee Patrols now in Rio for Carnival

Newspapers are not supposed to use words like "sclerotic".

But anyway here is my public pee story. When I went to the Preakness the infield was like a giant frat party. The group next to us had brought a keg of beer and a large cardboard box that had held a washing machine. The guys would stand in this box to pee. The box came above their waist so there was no indecent exposure, but they never moved the box. I can't imagine how wet the ground was that they were standing on.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:26 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 40015

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredtoast View Post
Newspapers are not supposed to use words like "sclerotic".

But anyway here is my public pee story. When I went to the Preakness the infield was like a giant frat party. The group next to us had brought a keg of beer and a large cardboard box that had held a washing machine. The guys would stand in this box to pee. The box came above their waist so there was no indecent exposure, but they never moved the box. I can't imagine how wet the ground was that they were standing on.

Just dig a small hole, for absorbtion without run off.

Here come's the....BOOM!
Old 02-07-2013, 12:37 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3536

Heres my Bathroom story. I went to play 18 holes of golf with a buddy at a course we were dying to try and took my 9 year old son to tag along for the excercise....we walked the courses. The Course had a tourney coming up but let us on ahead of the starting groups. By the time we got to the third hole my son looked like he was in pain...turns out he had to take a dump in the worst way. No bathroom in sight until about the 6th hole and he had to go NOW. I had no towels that day, dont recall why but my wife is a serious washaholic and probably had them in the dryer.....and the only thing he had to wipe with was a towel covered in spilled, orange Gatorade from my buddies bag. SOO I tell him to go use the bathroom in the woods...he's never had to do this and looked puzzled but walks off with a frown and head down. We were putting out the hole and my buddy breaks out laughing....he points behind me and I turn my head...there is my son 35 feet off the green taking a crap...plain as day. Uuugh. I shook my head. Anyhow he finishes, comes back and tries to hand me the towel...and its in bad shape. I told him to go bury it in the woods...and I notice a smell...bad one. Turns out he didnt like the wet towel so he didnt want to give a good wipe...which I dont understand because the towel was seriously funky. Needless to say my golf game was done. I walked him back to the clubhouse and got him cleaned up. His frown turned into a smile after he got done in the bathroom and I bought him lunch on the way home. Even though it was a terrible day for golf...it was good day...and we have a story he and I will share forever.

^ If everyone else saw the world as M B sees it!!
Old 02-07-2013, 01:02 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 1454

This is what immediately came to mind. Watch it every once in a while, find it hilarious...

How To **** In Public
Old 02-07-2013, 01:22 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 46779

Quote:
Originally Posted by urinalcake View Post
This is what immediately came to mind. Watch it every once in a while, find it hilarious...

How To **** In Public
Okay here is another great public pee story.

I was at a concert at McNichols Arena in Denver many years ago. Between the opening act and the main show I was just hanging in the concourse watching all the people. I was standing just a few feet from an unmarked door when a couple came by. The guy was telling the girl that the door was to a janitors closet that had a large sink used to wring out mops. He told here that she could go in there to pee instead of waiting in the long line for the womens room. She must have had to go pretty badly because she agreed, but she made him promise to stand outside the door to make sure no one came in on her. Well she wasn't in there more than a minute when some other guy approached the door. The guy who was supposed to be standing guard didn't say a thing as the other guy oped the door. The girl screamed bloody murder and I laughed so hard I almost fell down.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:23 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:

I was at a concert at McNichols Arena in Denver many years ago. Between the opening act and the main show I was just hanging in the concourse watching all the people. I was standing just a few feet from an unmarked door when a couple came by. The guy was telling the girl that the door was to a janitors closet that had a large sink used to wring out mops. He told here that she could go in there to pee instead of waiting in the long line for the womens room. She must have had to go pretty badly because she agreed, but she made him promise to stand outside the door to make sure no one came in on her. Well she wasn't in there more than a minute when some other guy approached the door. The guy who was supposed to be standing guard didn't say a thing as the other guy oped the door. The girl screamed bloody murder and I laughed so hard I almost fell down.

Old 02-07-2013, 02:05 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 10467

Sounds like Bourbon Street.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Steeler Eater!
Old 02-07-2013, 02:27 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 27504

Quote:
I dont know if there are any Great Pee stories... But i have a story.

I was at the bowling alley.. And went to pee... Walked into the mens restroom and a girl with pants to ankles was squatting into a urinal. While talking to her boyfriend that was washing his hands.

so i proceeded to the urinal next to her and released my beer.

FOOTBALL... The New Age Gladiator Games...
Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Old 02-07-2013, 02:31 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 6747

Some freinds and I went up to old Cleveland Municipal Stadium in the early nineties to watch Cincy play the Browns.It was coach Shula's Bengals with Klingler as the qb and Cincy got crushed giving up like 9 sacks if I remember correctly.
Anyways we had already had a few that morning in preperation for the game so the pump was already primed.
People were fileing in for the game and there wasn't a restroom in sight (everything up there was concrete at that time) so about to wet myself I headed towards the lake where a lone garbage can was stationed. Long story short everything went well while standing next to the GC out there on the open cement plain.
Thank goodness that I didn't get into trouble for public exposure or whatever they call it these days.
Just wanted to let the Stains know that there was, "a new sheriff in town and his name's Reggie Hammond!"...
Old 02-07-2013, 03:27 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoMorph View Post
I dont know if there are any Great Pee stories... But i have a story.

I was at the bowling alley.. And went to pee... Walked into the mens restroom and a girl with pants to ankles was squatting into a urinal. While talking to her boyfriend that was washing his hands.

so i proceeded to the urinal next to her and released my beer.
Nice...she wants to use our stuff...let er rip.

Old 02-07-2013, 04:25 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 27504

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliJack View Post
Nice...she wants to use our stuff...let er rip.
My thought process... I gotta pee... WTF..... Oh well i still gotta pee.

I think she was one of those ladies that are too good to put there butt on a seat.

FOOTBALL... The New Age Gladiator Games...
Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Old 02-07-2013, 04:44 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3226

I was in Rio for Carnaval in 2011. It is actually a really big problem. The public toilets aren't exactly better though.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:01 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 16542

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKWI88 View Post
I was in Rio for Carnaval in 2011. It is actually a really big problem. The public toilets aren't exactly better though.
Life dream go to Carnaval
Old 02-07-2013, 11:42 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3226

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC Bengal Mike View Post
Life dream go to Carnaval
Its starts up again this weekend. I'll get hammered...but I've gotten to the point where I think it is ridiculous. Was a great one time experience and to see the parade.