Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > The NFL Draft

The NFL Draft Year-round discussion of all aspects of the NFL Draft, including a subforum specifically dedicated to mock drafts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-12-2013, 02:48 PM
goalpost goalpost is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: cincinnati
Posts: 3,953
Rep Points: 3390
Default Anybody worth trading up for

Don't know if anyone has in mind a player not likely to be at pick 21, but might fall on draft day, and you might consider trading up to get him. As a guideline, pick number 15, would cost us pick 21 and around a 3rd and a 4th. The only player i might consider as such would be Barkevious Mingo.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-12-2013, 02:50 PM
berserkerone88's Avatar
berserkerone88 berserkerone88 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Did you get that thing I sencha?
Posts: 20,257
Rep Points: 25063
Default Re: Anybody worth trading up for

Not really. I don't see anyone worth moving up for who will fall that far. Maybe Jarvis Jones but if he starts a free fall then I am beyond concerned for his back.

This draft is very bunched together in terms of overall talent.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-12-2013, 03:15 PM
Jasonew6's Avatar
Jasonew6 Jasonew6 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 14,832
Rep Points: 30022
Default Re: Anybody worth trading up for

The only guy I would really consider trading up for is Jones. But the possible health concerns combined with the fact that he's not an ideal fit would make me hesitate. Not to mention the number of high pick LB flops the past several years.
__________________

Just because science can explain it doesn't mean God didn't do it.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-12-2013, 03:17 PM
wolfkaosaun's Avatar
wolfkaosaun wolfkaosaun is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa
Posts: 6,746
Rep Points: 10653
Default Re: Anybody worth trading up for

As everyone stated before me, Jarvis Jones. Yes, worry about his possible injury, but still one of the most talented players in this draft and arguably the best defensive player in this draft.
__________________

Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/wolfkaosaun
Writer For
http://stripehype.com/
http://whodazed.com/
My YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/andwegiveup

Draft Rushel Shell when he declares!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-12-2013, 03:27 PM
bengals67 bengals67 is offline
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 871
Rep Points: 2888
Default Re: Anybody worth trading up for

I would rather we traded down for another 2 and a 3.

Getting 5 players in first three rounds could really help us address all areas of need.

except for the truly elite players like AJ Green, very slight differences between a thrid round guy and a late first round guy.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-12-2013, 05:06 PM
NATI BENGALS's Avatar
NATI BENGALS NATI BENGALS is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,689
Rep Points: 4233
Default Re: Anybody worth trading up for

Patterson really intrigues me. I haven't determined if the Julio Jones comparisons are warranted, but if they are... I'd sell a kidney and a testicle to get Patterson and Lacy and wouldn't care about the rest of the draft.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-12-2013, 05:17 PM
Burma's Avatar
Burma Burma is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,462
Rep Points: 5082
Default Re: Anybody worth trading up for

The only player I would trade up for in the first 1/3rd of round 1 is Dee Milliner. He looks and plays like a legitimate shut down corner. Hall, Milliner, and Kirkpatrick would serve us well for a long time.

The other player I would trade up for comes in the bottom 1/3rd of round 1 where I would trade up from our high 2nd to get him. Jesse Williams. He plays like a tree stump, just utterly immovable and benches 600lbs. He would give us the perfect complement to Geno's unstoppable force
__________________
Quote:
We asked him about the time he fumbled without being hit and the time he threw an interception without being pressured and the other pick he threw -- under pressure but stupidly off his back foot toward double coverage. All of that happened on three consecutive possession, a 10-minute fusillade of fail that turned a one-possession game into a blowout loss...


Last edited by Burma; 02-12-2013 at 05:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-12-2013, 05:57 PM
OSUfan's Avatar
OSUfan OSUfan is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: vandalia, ohio
Posts: 22,230
Rep Points: 24280
bengals Re: Anybody worth trading up for

Nope.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-12-2013, 06:00 PM
coachmcneil71's Avatar
coachmcneil71 coachmcneil71 is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Tin pan alley!
Posts: 2,654
Rep Points: 9005
Default Re: Anybody worth trading up for

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserkerone88 View Post
Not really. I don't see anyone worth moving up for who will fall that far. Maybe Jarvis Jones but if he starts a free fall then I am beyond concerned for his back.

This draft is very bunched together in terms of overall talent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonew6 View Post
The only guy I would really consider trading up for is Jones. But the possible health concerns combined with the fact that he's not an ideal fit would make me hesitate. Not to mention the number of high pick LB flops the past several years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfkaosaun View Post
As everyone stated before me, Jarvis Jones. Yes, worry about his possible injury, but still one of the most talented players in this draft and arguably the best defensive player in this draft.
I'm not sure how much SEC football that you guys watch but I watch the SEC a lot because I live in the deep south and I am forced to watch their games because of "regional coverage".
Everyone seems so high on these Georgia LB's and all I can do is laugh.
OVERRATED!!!!!
Georgia gave up 109 yards and a TD to Lattimore at 4.5 per carry against SC.In the same game they gave up 78 yards and a TD to C.Shaw at 5.6 per carry a game which they lost.
Against Bama they gave up 181 yards & 2 TD's to Lacy at 9.1 per carry. Same game they gave up 151 yards a TD at 6.1 YPC to Yeldon with the majority of their damage running straight at Jones.
The entire D of the 2012 Georgia Bulldogs was way overrated against the run when facing a good running team, with an NFL caliber RB.
As to the OP my answer is no, there are no players worth trading up for in this draft.
If I had to throw out a couple of names that may be worth a gamble it would be Patterson or Fluker.
No way is Ogletree or Jones worth trading up for.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-12-2013, 06:05 PM
OSUfan's Avatar
OSUfan OSUfan is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: vandalia, ohio
Posts: 22,230
Rep Points: 24280
bengals Re: Anybody worth trading up for

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmcneil71 View Post
I'm not sure how much SEC football that you guys watch but I watch the SEC a lot because I live in the deep south and I am forced to watch their games because of "regional coverage".
Everyone seems so high on these Georgia LB's and all I can do is laugh.
OVERRATED!!!!!
Georgia gave up 109 yards and a TD to Lattimore at 4.5 per carry against SC.In the same game they gave up 78 yards and a TD to C.Shaw at 5.6 per carry a game which they lost.
Against Bama they gave up 181 yards & 2 TD's to Lacy at 9.1 per carry. Same game they gave up 151 yards a TD at 6.1 YPC to Yeldon with the majority of their damage running straight at Jones.
The entire D of the 2012 Georgia Bulldogs was way overrated against the run when facing a good running team, with an NFL caliber RB.number
As to the OP my answer is no, there are no players worth trading up for in this draft.
If I had to throw out a couple of names that may be worth a gamble it would be Patterson or Fluker.
No way is Ogletree or Jones worth trading up for.
Could not agree more.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-12-2013, 07:04 PM
SunsetBengal's Avatar
SunsetBengal SunsetBengal is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sunset Beach, NC
Posts: 15,718
Rep Points: 46851
Default Re: Anybody worth trading up for

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATI BENGALS View Post
Patterson really intrigues me. I haven't determined if the Julio Jones comparisons are warranted, but if they are... I'd sell a kidney and a testicle to get Patterson and Lacy and wouldn't care about the rest of the draft.

Team would be better off trading back, and taking OL.

Never, ever, sell the soul for a WR.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-12-2013, 07:19 PM
Bengals Fan For Life! Bengals Fan For Life! is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 207
Rep Points: 182
Default Re: Anybody worth trading up for

Nice thread. Good question. Trade back. This draft favors rounds 2-3.

Address all major needs LB, S, CB, OL, RB.

Not WR. 2 drafted last two years? Give Sanu and jones another year to develop. Address other needs.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-12-2013, 07:48 PM
BengalDawg BengalDawg is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 250
Rep Points: 487
Default Re: Anybody worth trading up for

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmcneil71 View Post
I'm not sure how much SEC football that you guys watch but I watch the SEC a lot because I live in the deep south and I am forced to watch their games because of "regional coverage".
Everyone seems so high on these Georgia LB's and all I can do is laugh.
OVERRATED!!!!!
Georgia gave up 109 yards and a TD to Lattimore at 4.5 per carry against SC.In the same game they gave up 78 yards and a TD to C.Shaw at 5.6 per carry a game which they lost.
Against Bama they gave up 181 yards & 2 TD's to Lacy at 9.1 per carry. Same game they gave up 151 yards a TD at 6.1 YPC to Yeldon with the majority of their damage running straight at Jones.
The entire D of the 2012 Georgia Bulldogs was way overrated against the run when facing a good running team, with an NFL caliber RB.
As to the OP my answer is no, there are no players worth trading up for in this draft.
If I had to throw out a couple of names that may be worth a gamble it would be Patterson or Fluker.
No way is Ogletree or Jones worth trading up for.
Don't be naive. Georgia's Defense was lack luster, I'll give you that but both Jones and Ogletree deserve their first round grades. Bama did move the ball well when they ran at Jarvis Jones, what you are leaving out is that Jones is a pass rusher who gets to the QB better than anybody. As for stopping the run he stood up Chance Warmack on multiple plays and that is no easy task. Ogletree does tend to be slow to react but go back and look at tape he stuck Lacy in the hole more than once.

The SC game was Ogletree and Rambo's first real game back and they played that way. Night games in Columbia are intense and Georgia got hit in the mouth and never really recovered. The major issue was three and out drives in both this and the Bama game. When the offense can't stay on the field the defense gets tired. Your characterization of these two players isn't a fair assesment and you are crazy if you wouldn't minimally consider moving up for one that really fits our needs.

Al this said I wouldn't move up for Jones unless he falls pass 15 because he doesn't fit our system (maybe a SAM?). And I might move a spot or two for Ogletree. They aren't worth a big move but if either falls I'd certainly entertain options
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-12-2013, 08:08 PM
berserkerone88's Avatar
berserkerone88 berserkerone88 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Did you get that thing I sencha?
Posts: 20,257
Rep Points: 25063
Default Re: Anybody worth trading up for

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalDawg View Post
Don't be naive. Georgia's Defense was lack luster, I'll give you that but both Jones and Ogletree deserve their first round grades. Bama did move the ball well when they ran at Jarvis Jones, what you are leaving out is that Jones is a pass rusher who gets to the QB better than anybody. As for stopping the run he stood up Chance Warmack on multiple plays and that is no easy task. Ogletree does tend to be slow to react but go back and look at tape he stuck Lacy in the hole more than once.

The SC game was Ogletree and Rambo's first real game back and they played that way. Night games in Columbia are intense and Georgia got hit in the mouth and never really recovered. The major issue was three and out drives in both this and the Bama game. When the offense can't stay on the field the defense gets tired. Your characterization of these two players isn't a fair assesment and you are crazy if you wouldn't minimally consider moving up for one that really fits our needs.

Al this said I wouldn't move up for Jones unless he falls pass 15 because he doesn't fit our system (maybe a SAM?). And I might move a spot or two for Ogletree. They aren't worth a big move but if either falls I'd certainly entertain options
Dude it's okay. Everyone knows a LB is the only person who plays the run. Not the DL.
And only 2 of them....

But in all seriousness I (as well as others) have been saying Ogletree lacks this in his game.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-12-2013, 09:05 PM
coachmcneil71's Avatar
coachmcneil71 coachmcneil71 is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Tin pan alley!
Posts: 2,654
Rep Points: 9005
Default Re: Anybody worth trading up for

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalDawg View Post
Don't be naive. Georgia's Defense was lack luster, I'll give you that but both Jones and Ogletree deserve their first round grades. Bama did move the ball well when they ran at Jarvis Jones, what you are leaving out is that Jones is a pass rusher who gets to the QB better than anybody. As for stopping the run he stood up Chance Warmack on multiple plays and that is no easy task. Ogletree does tend to be slow to react but go back and look at tape he stuck Lacy in the hole more than once.

The SC game was Ogletree and Rambo's first real game back and they played that way. Night games in Columbia are intense and Georgia got hit in the mouth and never really recovered. The major issue was three and out drives in both this and the Bama game. When the offense can't stay on the field the defense gets tired. Your characterization of these two players isn't a fair assesment and you are crazy if you wouldn't minimally consider moving up for one that really fits our needs.

Al this said I wouldn't move up for Jones unless he falls pass 15 because he doesn't fit our system (maybe a SAM?). And I might move a spot or two for Ogletree. They aren't worth a big move but if either falls I'd certainly entertain options
I am not niave and I wouldn't move up for either player.
Thanks for making my argument valid as Lacy/Yeldon continually ran over UGA's LB's & D even after being met in the hole.
The inability to stop the run does not fall solely on the LB's and both kids show promise but as of right now they would both get pushed around and nullified by most NFL O-Lineman, TE's, and Fullbacks.
What happened in the bowl game vs a mediocre Nebraska squad? No worries I will help you.
Georgia again gave up huge yardage against the run 239 to be exact. With R.Burkhead gaining 140 yards at 5.8 per carry and a TD.
Hey, I like the Dogs more than most SEC schools and those kids should get better as they mature but there's no way that Cincy should move up for either player.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-12-2013, 09:08 PM
berserkerone88's Avatar
berserkerone88 berserkerone88 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Did you get that thing I sencha?
Posts: 20,257
Rep Points: 25063
Default Re: Anybody worth trading up for

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmcneil71 View Post
I am not niave and I wouldn't move up for either player.
Thanks for making my argument valid as Lacy/Yeldon continually ran over UGA's LB's & D even after being met in the hole.
The inability to stop the run does not fall solely on the LB's and both kids show promise but as of right now they would both get pushed around and nullified by most NFL O-Lineman, TE's, and Fullbacks.
What happened in the bowl game vs a mediocre Nebraska squad? No worries I will help you.
Georgia again gave up huge yardage against the run 239 to be exact. With R.Burkhead gaining 140 yards at 5.8 per carry and a TD.
Hey, I like the Dogs more than most SEC schools and those kids should get better as they mature but there's no way that Cincy should move up for either player.
Part of the problem was UGA's unwillingness to move on from the myth of John Jenkins being a legit NT.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-12-2013, 09:20 PM
coachmcneil71's Avatar
coachmcneil71 coachmcneil71 is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Tin pan alley!
Posts: 2,654
Rep Points: 9005
Default Re: Anybody worth trading up for

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserkerone88 View Post
Part of the problem was UGA's unwillingness to move on from the myth of John Jenkins being a legit NT.
I agree, both Ogle & Jones have potential of that there is no doubt.
I was merely trying to say that I don't feel that either is worth moving up for.
Both may turn out to be studs eventually, but with the way this draft is looking 21 or even a little further back may not be a bad thing. There are no AJs or JJs in this particular draft therefore trading away a pick, to move up, with so many needs wouldn't be very wise imho.

Last edited by coachmcneil71; 02-12-2013 at 09:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-12-2013, 09:24 PM
berserkerone88's Avatar
berserkerone88 berserkerone88 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Did you get that thing I sencha?
Posts: 20,257
Rep Points: 25063
Default Re: Anybody worth trading up for

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmcneil71 View Post
I agree, both Ogle & Jones have potential of that there is no doubt.
I was merely trying to say that I don't feel that either is worth moving up for.
Both may turn out to be studs eventually, but with the way this draft is looking 21 or even a little further back may not be a bad thing. There are no AJs or JJs in this particular draft therefore trading away a pick, to move up, with so many needs wouldn't be very wise imho.
Rumor is Jones has a clean bill of health.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @nfldraftscout
Jarvis Jones given clean bill of health, per @Gil_Brandt, but still expect each team to evaluate him and have their own opinions.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-12-2013, 09:29 PM
BengalRugby's Avatar
BengalRugby BengalRugby is online now
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Living in your head
Posts: 11,690
Rep Points: 23057
Default Re: Anybody worth trading up for

No.


Bengals have too many holes, and several positions that can find starters in the mid rounds..


If anything, trade back.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-12-2013, 09:43 PM
bonesaw bonesaw is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,145
Rep Points: 1835
Default Re: Anybody worth trading up for

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATI BENGALS View Post
Patterson really intrigues me. I haven't determined if the Julio Jones comparisons are warranted, but if they are... I'd sell a kidney and a testicle to get Patterson and Lacy and wouldn't care about the rest of the draft.
Pretty much my same thoughts except I may need my extra kidney and just like having two testies
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-12-2013, 10:02 PM
Jasonew6's Avatar
Jasonew6 Jasonew6 is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 14,832
Rep Points: 30022
Default Re: Anybody worth trading up for

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalRugby View Post
No.


Bengals have too many holes, and several positions that can find starters in the mid rounds..


If anything, trade back.
Pending free agency and health, I disagree.

I believe they have more picks in the first 4 rounds than they have "holes".

I see holes at SLB, SS and #2 RB.

I'd like to upgrade the depth on the right side of the O-line but I don't see that as a "hole".
__________________

Just because science can explain it doesn't mean God didn't do it.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-12-2013, 10:07 PM
D's Nuts and Bolts's Avatar
D's Nuts and Bolts D's Nuts and Bolts is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Manhattan, KS
Posts: 2,100
Rep Points: 2881
Default Re: Anybody worth trading up for

I would have to say no as well. This might be a good year to trade back because KC, BUF, AZ, etc. may be looking to get one of the QB's.

This then might open up some trading to get back into the 2nd for a guy.
__________________
__________________________________________________ _





This team hab no maaahbulls!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-12-2013, 10:09 PM
bfine32's Avatar
bfine32 bfine32 is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Radcliff, KY
Posts: 22,348
Rep Points: 41432
Default Re: Anybody worth trading up for

I'd be willing to move up a couple spots and take Dion Jordan
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-12-2013, 11:00 PM
crazyjdawg's Avatar
crazyjdawg crazyjdawg is online now
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Cincy
Posts: 9,952
Rep Points: 19753
Default Re: Anybody worth trading up for

Nope.

In terms of our needs; starting LB, safety, RB and CB, there are very little difference in the first round.

Minter, Te'o, Ogletree, Brown and Greene will end up around the same grade in terms of starter quality and ability.

Safety is never a hot topic in the first round, but Eric Reid, Matt Elam and Kenny Vacarro are all of equivalent talent as well.

RB, there are no RBs worth a first round pick anyway, so anyone among Lacy, Bernard and Ball are all strong feature backs who would look good at the bottom of the 2nd round for us.

And CB, Millner is the hot ticket, but he honestly isn't any more talented than Rhodes, Banks, Poyer or Trufant.
He just went a high profile school.

Millner reminds me of Kirkpatrick in that playing under Saban is overrating him like crazy.
__________________


5-4-14
Round 1: CALVIN PRYOR Safety Louisville
Round 2: MARCUS MARTIN Center USC
Round 3: STANLEY JEAN-BAPTISTE CB Nebraska
Round 4: JACK MEWHORT OT OSU
Round 5: TAJH BOYD QB Clemson
Round 6: CODY HOFFMAN WR BYU
Round 6: TREVOR REILLY OLB/DE Utah
Round 7: AARON LYNCH DE South Florida
Round 7: DAMIEN WILLIAMS RB Oklahoma
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-12-2013, 11:18 PM
mulligan mulligan is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 13,218
Rep Points: 7519
Default Re: Anybody worth trading up for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonew6 View Post
Pending free agency and health, I disagree.

I believe they have more picks in the first 4 rounds than they have "holes".

I see holes at SLB, SS and #2 RB.

I'd like to upgrade the depth on the right side of the O-line but I don't see that as a "hole".
I would love to see your projected 2013 depth chart.

At safety, the Bengals could upgrade Jeromi Miles. Crocker & Clements probably won't be Bengals next year.

At LB, the Bengals could upgrade Vincent Rey & Migraine Moch. Maualuga & Lawson probably won't be Bengals next year.

At oline, the Bengals need to upgrade Dennis Roland and possibly Kyle Cook (big $ contract for next 3 years).

At TE, the Bengals need to upgrade Richard Quinn.

At RB, the Bengals could upgrade Brian Leonard & Bernard Scott.

Dennis Roland is a hole. Richard Quinn is a hole. Jason Allen is probably a hole.

Let's say the Bengals trade back their 1st round pick to get an extra 3rd rounder.

1 - Barrett Jones, Center
2a - Bernard, RB
2b - Greene, WILL
3a - Rambo, S
3b - Tony Jefferson, S
4 - Barner, CoP RB
5 - Michael Williams, TE3
5 comp - Ricky Wagner, RT3
6a - Dustin Hopkins, K
6b - Cierre Wood or Kerwynn Williams, RB

QB: Dalton/Grad
RB: Bernard/BJGE/Barner/Wood/Pressley
Oline: Whit/Collins, Boling/Wharton, Jones/Robinson, Zeitler, Smith/Wagner
TE: Gresham/Charles/Williams
WR: Green/Jones, Sanu/Hawkins, TBD/Whalen

Dline: Dunlap/Geathers, Peko/Still, Atkins/Thompson, MJ/Gilberry
LB: Howard/Lemur, Burfict/Skuta, Greene/Maybin/Joiner
CB: Hall/Pacman/Dre Kirk/Newman/Prater or Ghee
S: Nelson/Iloka, Rambo/Jefferson/Mays

ST: Huber/Hopkins/Harris

In addition to the added 3rd rounder, I would still like an extra 4 players/picks to upgrade the roster. LB or 2 (upgrade Lemur & Skuta), CB (upgrade our 5th CB ), and WR2.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.