Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Around the NFL

Around the NFL Discuss the other 31 teams and the NFL in general.

Old 02-18-2013, 05:06 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1305
Default A fracture?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...thin-steelers/

Ryan Clark seems to think there's a problem amongst the Steelers ranks. Interestingly, despite being a Bengals fan, I disagree. They waited until the offseason, and then told him to get his crap together, instead of creating drama during the season.

And I can't feel too bad - Woodley has been a bum lately, and deserves to get blasted. Harrison I'll give a pass, he looked good in the latter part of the season when he was recovering.
Care to make some money when you're already online? I just signed up not long ago. It's not tons of money, not gonna get rich off of it, but I've made about 40 dollars in a week. Check it out if ya want!
*Yes, I make money if you complete offers as my referral, but it is IN ADDITION to what you make - I don't make any of your money*

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/690260

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/touchegg/5162/0665252600b8462356c68798bee22527
Old 02-18-2013, 05:15 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 27339
Default Re: A fracture?

The Steelers are overdue for a rebuild. They've lost (and will continue to lose) a lot of leadership.

I also think the cracks are starting to show when it comes to Tomlin. He's not a great coach imo.

Then you have the Todd Haley situation on offense. Sure, Ben has said publicly that he's going to try to make it work, but I have a feeling things will get worse.

If Dalton averages over 30 passes per game in 2014, I win. If he averages less than 30, you win. Loser can't post in any Dalton threads for 1 year. You game?
Quote:
Originally Posted by umkubas View Post
Yes, log it.
Old 02-18-2013, 05:30 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1305

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post
The Steelers are overdue for a rebuild. They've lost (and will continue to lose) a lot of leadership.

I also think the cracks are starting to show when it comes to Tomlin. He's not a great coach imo.

Then you have the Todd Haley situation on offense. Sure, Ben has said publicly that he's going to try to make it work, but I have a feeling things will get worse.
Maybe, but the Steelers are unlikely to completely just go "rebuild mode". As for Tomlin, I couldn't agree more. The mans game management skills are about on par with Marvin's.
Care to make some money when you're already online? I just signed up not long ago. It's not tons of money, not gonna get rich off of it, but I've made about 40 dollars in a week. Check it out if ya want!
*Yes, I make money if you complete offers as my referral, but it is IN ADDITION to what you make - I don't make any of your money*

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/690260

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/touchegg/5162/0665252600b8462356c68798bee22527
Old 02-19-2013, 12:57 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 17926

The team's fractured.

The line's horrible.

Tomlin's a horrible coach.

The defense is old.

But they keep winning. They didn't make the playoffs, but they were 8-8.

I've learned better than to jump on the obvious of all of the above criticisms because they somehow keep producing.

Visit my site or if you know of any schools, companies, youth groups, etc., that are in need of a public speaker.
Old 02-19-2013, 01:00 AM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 56315

The Steelers can all lick my shvetty bean bag!! Who Dey!!!!
Old 02-19-2013, 09:36 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 13187

The Steelers Oline, if healthy, will be improved. The Oline will be one of the the youngest in the NFL next season; and they are athletic. The Steelers are moving to a zone blocking scheme next season and they will have the line to do it. As for the defense, they may have to cut Harrison. They must resign Keenan Lewis; to help solidify the corner position. The Steelers will need to find a pass rusher to replace Harrison. Woodley is a question mark. The Safety spots need an injection of new blood. At inside linebacker, keep an eye on last year third round pick, Sean Spence. He impressed but unfortunately blew out his knee. If he comes back, the Steelers will have a lot speed at the ILb spots with Timmons and Spence. The Steelers may improve next year, but they need another off season in addition to the current one to retool.

BMOREBLITZ
Old 02-19-2013, 03:13 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 38320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shake n Blake View Post

It seems as if they should be overdue for a rebuild, yet they'll annoyingly be in playoff contention next year, just like every year.