Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Old 02-24-2013, 08:32 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 7076
Default Re: Walking dead s3 returns sunday !

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
She's mad because Glen won't drop it and he doesn't seem to be as concerned for her mental state as much as he's angry and looking for revenge. Part of that anger being at her. At least that's what she implied when they were in the cell, she said she didn't have a choice. Either take off her shirt or he loses his hand. Then she asked if he was happy that he got his answer. His rage just keeps building up and if he keeps at it, he's going to get himself killed. A lot of that rage being because he couldn't do anything to stop it. He just doesn't know how to deal with it.

There was plenty in this episode. Glen and Maggie stuff. Merle and Darryl stuff (abusive father and the tension with Merle leaving Darryl to be beaten). Darryl wanting to be back with the Prison group but knowing that Merle wouldn't be accepted. Rick continuing to go off the deep end and wondering if he can ever come back. The Governor acting like he's a beaten man while plotting to attack the Prison group all along. And of course, the last part of the show where they stage the attack.

They're not going to make a show that's 42 minutes of non-stop action. There are going to be slow times where they develop characters. It's going to bore some people but that's the way these shows are. Sometimes it's better to not react right after but watch it a second time to get a better feel for everything that's going on.

This is beautiful faulky. I would so give ya a smack on the rear for this post, similar to a good game smack.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:04 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3061

Decent show, next weeks episode will be awesome.

"I've got two contracts in my life: One with my wife and the other to protect Andy Dalton." - Andrew Whitworth
Old 02-24-2013, 10:17 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 73324

Oh cool. An episode centered on the most annoying and worst character on the show
Old 02-25-2013, 08:48 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 19399

That was the worst episode I have seen in a long time. I really hope they resolve this governor thing soon. It seems like its all going to be filler episodes until the actual battle goes down. Lame.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:55 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toast Jones View Post
Yeah, it makes no sense to me either. I tried my best to make some sense of it, but cant'. I thought for a second that maybe she was mad at him because she thought he was mad at her for giving in, but he wasn't. There was never any point where they showed him angry at her.

I don't get it. I mean, yeah, obviously understandable if she's all messed up right now. But there's no reason for her to be so ****ty to him, and be yelling at him like that. Even for a woman that's a reach.
She took her shirt off and he saw her breasts. Big freaking deal. She needs to get over it.

Glen is starting to annoy me as well.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:18 AM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 18243

I'm ready for the Walking Dead game on the 16th of march.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:27 AM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 44787

More a question about last week's episode, but does anyone else think it was Andrea who drove the Zombie Trojan horse into the prison? Whomever did it sure went to great measure to make sure no one saw their face and hair... and by the body type, it was a woman. (also, at point blank range, managed to miss Michonne... intentionally?).

(I recognize some people might know the answer to this from the comics, but I haven't read those... so if you know, don't tell!)

Old 02-25-2013, 10:35 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
More a question about last week's episode, but does anyone else think it was Andrea who drove the Zombie Trojan horse into the prison? Whomever did it sure went to great measure to make sure no one saw their face and hair... and by the body type, it was a woman. (also, at point blank range, managed to miss Michonne... intentionally?).

(I recognize some people might know the answer to this from the comics, but I haven't read those... so if you know, don't tell!)
I don't think it was her. She seemed pretty genuine when she said she didnt know about the attacks when it got brought up at the prison when she visited.

She was also all over Milton in the previous episode trying to figure out where the governor was. (He was attacking the prison).
Old 02-25-2013, 11:09 AM
MB HOF Inductee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno View Post

Well, there'd be n reason for her to hate on the Governor in private if she went with them. Also, that doesn't happen in the comic. The fence is torn down in the big battle they have
Old 02-25-2013, 12:00 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 44787

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeezyBengal View Post
I don't think it was her. She seemed pretty genuine when she said she didnt know about the attacks when it got brought up at the prison when she visited.

She was also all over Milton in the previous episode trying to figure out where the governor was. (He was attacking the prison).
Quote:
Originally Posted by eoxyod View Post
Well, there'd be n reason for her to hate on the Governor in private if she went with them. Also, that doesn't happen in the comic. The fence is torn down in the big battle they have
Fair points, and especially after last night's episode. But, I dunno, i just find it really suspicious that the governor didn't seem to know the truck was coming and then the female driver was highly masked / hair cloaked.

I could see her still being mad because he lied to her, but you'd figure he'd say something about her helping.

I dunno, just a little suspicious in a series that does a lot to identify and brand characters with trademark outfits, hair, etc... Going to the lengths of keeping a character hidden suggests to me that the audience would be surprised. Why would you hide her otherwise? I mean I wouldn't care if any of the other females of Woodbury did it... heck, i'd expect it.

I dunno, probably over-thinking it, but still.

Old 02-25-2013, 12:24 PM
VIP Gold Member

I have a strange feeling the 4 refugees that arrived at the town...are playing a key role in taking down the governor.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:35 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 31811

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzberg06 View Post
I have a strange feeling the 4 refugees that arrived at the town...are playing a key role in taking down the governor.
wondering where they went..

I knew i was forgetting to do something last night... Watch the walking dead of course...

FOOTBALL... The New Age Gladiator Games...
Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Old 02-25-2013, 12:49 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Quote:
The white dudes are probably going to die, but I would hope Tyreese and his lady are going to be badass
Old 02-25-2013, 12:53 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 3263

Quote:
I hope not...I kinda like the deviation from the comics as having them join the governors side. Either way it will be interesting to see where it goes.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:56 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
I would agree with this. Something is up.

As for the refugees, when exactly did they leave? I was making dinner last episode and didnt pay very close attention to it. I know Rick freaked out at the end of two episodes ago. Did they leave at the beginning of last episode? Why? Because Rick freaked on them?
Old 02-25-2013, 01:16 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2369

Promos for the next episode titled "Clear"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=1Q6O-iOTNDI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=YDW8tOIyjzk
Old 02-25-2013, 01:38 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:

As for the refugees, when exactly did they leave? I was making dinner last episode and didnt pay very close attention to it. I know Rick freaked out at the end of two episodes ago. Did they leave at the beginning of last episode? Why? Because Rick freaked on them?
They havent been seen since the freak out by rick.. So Im guessing they took that bit of crazy as a cue to leave and with Darryl not being there to step in and Glynn still shell shocked It must have gone unnoticed.

Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Old 02-25-2013, 02:00 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:

Yeah they left after that, remember rick was freaking out seeing Lori and pulled his gun out and shortly after Glenn was getting that group to leave
Old 02-25-2013, 03:01 PM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademark View Post
Yeah they left after that, remember rick was freaking out seeing Lori and pulled his gun out and shortly after Glenn was getting that group to leave
Got it. I guess they actually never showed them leaving or saying they were going to leave. Interesting.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:23 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
Got it. I guess they actually never showed them leaving or saying they were going to leave. Interesting.
No it kinda left off when him staring at the balcony... One of my friends thought they just locked them up in another side of the prison..

But i guess they just left. No need to linger where you not welcome (especially with 2 of the group plotting to take over...)

Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Old 02-25-2013, 06:36 PM
VIP Silver Member

Here's the Synopsis for the next episode:

Quote:
Realizing they are heavily outgunned against the Governorís forces, Rick leads an expedition to get more weapons.

Credit: http://www.hypable.com/2013/02/25/th...ar-first-look/
Old 02-26-2013, 08:06 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:

I didn't notice them leaving..I just remember Rick freaked out.

They were no where to be found when the fight went down and then after the fight they are caught wondering the woods headed to woodbury?! lol yeah I got a feeling something crazy is going to go down.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:51 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
I didn't notice them leaving..I just remember Rick freaked out.

They were no where to be found when the fight went down and then after the fight they are caught wondering the woods headed to woodbury?! lol yeah I got a feeling something crazy is going to go down.
Its gonna be War... But karl gave rick somethnig to think about..

Next episode will be crazy...

Those guys will show the governer how to get into the prison. Andra chickens out. The governer loses over half his fighting men in the tombs of the prison.

Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry
Old 02-26-2013, 10:22 AM
VIP Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoMorph View Post
Its gonna be War... But karl gave rick somethnig to think about..

Next episode will be crazy...

Those guys will show the governer how to get into the prison. Andra chickens out. The governer loses over half his fighting men in the tombs of the prison.
If I was Rick and the group I'd gather all those walkers and put them in that room that the 4 came into.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:17 AM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
If I was Rick and the group I'd gather all those walkers and put them in that room that the 4 came into.
Yeah definately... From the preview next week will be interesting.

Tiger Squrriel Is Hungry