Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-31-2009, 01:23 AM
steelman59 steelman59 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 15,891
Rep Points: 31226
steelers New Uniforms for Bengals.

Here is Carson, modeling the new Bengals Uniform, he claims the design is brilliant, because it will help keep Chad focused on him, thus assuring more completions and better competiveness from the Bengals. Good luck with the season Bengal Fans.


Designed by John Morrell


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-31-2009, 01:33 AM
bengals23's Avatar
bengals23 bengals23 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sanger, California
Posts: 7,745
Rep Points: 8778
Default Re: New Uniforms for Bengals.

I have to say that this is the most pathetic attempt at smack I've ever seen,
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-31-2009, 04:34 AM
steelman59 steelman59 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 15,891
Rep Points: 31226
steelers Re: New Uniforms for Bengals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengals23 View Post
I have to say that this is the most pathetic attempt at smack I've ever seen,
Want to see really pathetic, read your own posts.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-31-2009, 07:36 AM
Joe from Florence Joe from Florence is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 43,663
Rep Points: 0
Default Re: New Uniforms for Bengals.

:joe::joe::joe::joe::joe:
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-31-2009, 10:44 AM
Steely_J's Avatar
Steely_J Steely_J is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Roaming the North Hills of Pittsburgh
Posts: 18,595
Rep Points: 61442
Default Re: New Uniforms for Bengals.








__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-31-2009, 11:11 AM
Beaker's Avatar
Beaker Beaker is offline
MB HOF Inductee
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: An undisclosed biological research facility.
Posts: 21,718
Rep Points: 62210
Default Re: New Uniforms for Bengals.

Even fellow steeler fans weep for the sadness that is this attempt.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-31-2009, 11:22 AM
Chaffin75 Chaffin75 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 782
Rep Points: 1545
Default Re: New Uniforms for Bengals.

Yeah give me some mustard, relish, and a tall frosty one
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-31-2009, 11:24 AM
BennyBengals's Avatar
BennyBengals BennyBengals is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 2,821
Rep Points: 17646
Default Re: New Uniforms for Bengals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelman59 View Post
Want to see really pathetic, read your own posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelman59 View Post
Here is Carson, modeling the new Bengals Uniform, he claims the design is brilliant, because it will help keep Chad focused on him, thus assuring more completions and better competiveness from the Bengals. Good luck with the season Bengal Fans.


Designed by John Morrell


People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-31-2009, 11:41 AM
BengalsAtOSU's Avatar
BengalsAtOSU BengalsAtOSU is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: woah woah woah.
Posts: 1,392
Rep Points: 6516
Default Re: New Uniforms for Bengals.



__________________

fo three
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-31-2009, 11:55 AM
steelman59 steelman59 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 15,891
Rep Points: 31226
steelers Re: New Uniforms for Bengals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyBengals View Post
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
Is that why you live in a box, under the bridge?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-31-2009, 11:57 AM
steelman59 steelman59 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 15,891
Rep Points: 31226
steelers Re: New Uniforms for Bengals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
Even fellow steeler fans weep for the sadness that is this attempt.

Pure jelousy that they did not think of it first, same reason bengal fans hate the steelers, pure jealousy.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-31-2009, 12:05 PM
BennyBengals's Avatar
BennyBengals BennyBengals is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 2,821
Rep Points: 17646
Default Re: New Uniforms for Bengals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelman59 View Post
Is that why you live in a box, under the bridge?
No, that's because i spent all of my money on your wife.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-31-2009, 12:17 PM
steelman59 steelman59 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 15,891
Rep Points: 31226
steelers Re: New Uniforms for Bengals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyBengals View Post
No, that's because i spent all of my money on your wife.
Thank you for paying my bills then,
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-31-2009, 12:18 PM
dpatgoeswhodey's Avatar
dpatgoeswhodey dpatgoeswhodey is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SC
Posts: 1,077
Rep Points: 4494
Default Re: New Uniforms for Bengals.

__________________
Whodey
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-31-2009, 12:21 PM
steelman59 steelman59 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 15,891
Rep Points: 31226
Default Re: New Uniforms for Bengals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpatgoeswhodey View Post

See now, if you would have gotten beyond the 6th grade, you would have learned that this is not what they mean by drive through.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-31-2009, 12:24 PM
SteelCitySouth's Avatar
SteelCitySouth SteelCitySouth is offline
VIP Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In my profile being forced to remove the dumbness...LOL
Posts: 18,610
Rep Points: 29193
Default Re: New Uniforms for Bengals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelman59 View Post
See now, if you would have gotten beyond the 6th grade, you would have learned that this is not what they mean by drive through.
Soooooo that was part of the 7th grade curriculum when you were in school back in the 40s?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
You violate the CoC when you discriminate against gender.
This in responce to MS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCincinnatiKid23 View Post
I'm literally speechless. I've typed so many things I want to say here, but all of them violate the CoC. and I'm a bengals fan. Any biased for sharing a fanbase is out the window with you. Please, do us a favor and become a colts fan.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-31-2009, 12:26 PM
BennyBengals's Avatar
BennyBengals BennyBengals is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Wales, UK
Posts: 2,821
Rep Points: 17646
Default Re: New Uniforms for Bengals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpatgoeswhodey View Post
It's like Hard Rock Cafe gone wrong

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-31-2009, 12:44 PM
dpatgoeswhodey's Avatar
dpatgoeswhodey dpatgoeswhodey is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SC
Posts: 1,077
Rep Points: 4494
Default Re: New Uniforms for Bengals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCitySouth View Post
Soooooo that was part of the 7th grade curriculum when you were in school back in the 40s?
yea, the 1840's ... i actually found a picture of him riding the bus to school!



__________________
Whodey
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-31-2009, 01:12 PM
Bengals73's Avatar
Bengals73 Bengals73 is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Virginia
Posts: 4,902
Rep Points: 12235
Default Re: New Uniforms for Bengals.

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-31-2009, 01:18 PM
Murdock2420's Avatar
Murdock2420 Murdock2420 is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Waiting for Meg's Birthday Suit Pic
Posts: 4,591
Rep Points: 18447
Default Re: New Uniforms for Bengals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelman59 View Post
Here is Carson, modeling the new Bengals Uniform, he claims the design is brilliant, because it will help keep Chad focused on him, thus assuring more completions and better competiveness from the Bengals. Good luck with the season Bengal Fans.


Designed by John Morrell



Is the court case against you for lame smack still going on??? If so I think you just sealed the deal for the prosecution with this Epic Fail.
__________________



Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-31-2009, 01:22 PM
steelman59 steelman59 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 15,891
Rep Points: 31226
steelers Re: New Uniforms for Bengals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdock2420 View Post
Is the court case against you for lame smack still going on??? If so I think you just sealed the deal for the prosecution with this Epic Fail.
Really, I think the fail is on your part for not having any creative thinking to come up with something like this. I love the amount of jealousy being exuded from all of you.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-31-2009, 01:37 PM
Murdock2420's Avatar
Murdock2420 Murdock2420 is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Waiting for Meg's Birthday Suit Pic
Posts: 4,591
Rep Points: 18447
Default Re: New Uniforms for Bengals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelman59 View Post
Really, I think the fail is on your part for not having any creative thinking to come up with something like this. I love the amount of jealousy being exuded from all of you.

Humm...jealousy...not so much...however another word comes to mind. Sympathy, yes I said it, I do feel bad. I feel bad that you believe using a hot dog costume in a poor shop attempt with Carson's face on it will actually be considered smack. Let's see the picture itself is what two years old? Hey nothing like staying up to date and with the times there Steelboy. Hey I got an idea, let's get real current....why don't you knock on us for taking Akili Smith with our first pick, or maybe Ki-Jana Carter, or even David Klingler. Really, the hot dog thing is about as relevant as Kimo hitting Carson's leg, or Ben wrecking his motorcycle smack. If you can't keep up, put on your helmet, get on your short bus and continue to drool on yourself.
__________________



Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-31-2009, 01:40 PM
steelman59 steelman59 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 15,891
Rep Points: 31226
Default Re: New Uniforms for Bengals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdock2420 View Post
Humm...jealousy...not so much...however another word comes to mind. Sympathy, yes I said it, I do feel bad. I feel bad that you believe using a hot dog costume in a poor shop attempt with Carson's face on it will actually be considered smack. Let's see the picture itself is what two years old? Hey nothing like staying up to date and with the times there Steelboy. Hey I got an idea, let's get real current....why don't you knock on us for taking Akili Smith with our first pick, or maybe Ki-Jana Carter, or even David Klingler. Really, the hot dog thing is about as relevant as Kimo hitting Carson's leg, or Ben wrecking his motorcycle smack. If you can't keep up, put on your helmet, get on your short bus and continue to drool on yourself.
You want current murduck here ya go from this past offseason.

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-31-2009, 01:45 PM
Murdock2420's Avatar
Murdock2420 Murdock2420 is offline
VIP Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Waiting for Meg's Birthday Suit Pic
Posts: 4,591
Rep Points: 18447
Default Re: New Uniforms for Bengals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelman59 View Post
You want current murduck here ya go from this past offseason.


Better.
__________________



Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-31-2009, 01:50 PM
Blitzberg06's Avatar
Blitzberg06 Blitzberg06 is offline
VIP Gold Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 8,949
Rep Points: 18257
Default Re: New Uniforms for Bengals.

...
__________________
Props to Nashville Bengal Fan! for the sig!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012 Cincinnati Bengals. All rights reserved. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Cincinnati Bengals.