Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Smack Talk

Smack Talk Talk trash with fans from opposing teams. Have fun guys and gals, but keep it clean.

Old 12-13-2009, 06:08 PM
Banned

Rep Points: -58
Default Teams that choke in the playoffs

I keep seeing how Bengal fan says the Colts choke in the playoffs or how this team or that team choked in the playoffs. Well your right, the Colts have choked in the playoffs. But we were there. Were exactly have the been over the past decade when the Colts have choked away some playoff games but have also won some and a SB victory?

I would risk being a team that choked over being know as a "loser". I mean really not just a loser, but a very bad loser. The Colts have I believe 144 wins over the past decade, do the Bengals even have 50?
Old 12-13-2009, 06:09 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 11303
Default Re: Teams that choke in the playoffs

Are you still here? People need to quit feeding the trolls...
Old 12-13-2009, 06:10 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 73249

No, your team is the chokers
You, however, are still known as a loser

Last edited by eoxyod; 12-13-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 06:10 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 31226
steelers Re: Teams that choke in the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyboy View Post
I keep seeing how Bengal fan says the Colts choke in the playoffs or how this team or that team choked in the playoffs. Well your right, the Colts have choked in the playoffs. But we were there. Were exactly have the been over the past decade when the Colts have choked away some playoff games but have also won some and a SB victory?

I would risk being a team that choked over being know as a "loser". I mean really not just a loser, but a very bad loser. The Colts have I believe 144 wins over the past decade, do the Bengals even have 50?

I had no idea there were degrees of losing? A loser is a loser, end of story. Actually, I would think that losing in the regular season, although bad is not nearly as bad as making it to the post season and then losing.

Going all the way back to 1958, postseason play for the colts. 17-17

Last edited by steelman59; 12-13-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 06:14 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 31089

Quote:

As an Ohio State fan, I can tell you this argument is pointless.
Old 12-13-2009, 06:18 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 11303

The Colts have 144 wins in the past decade and how many rings? That number means nothing without the hardware to back it up.
Old 12-13-2009, 06:18 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Rep Points: 18047

Quote:

No, no, you mean wins 144 is the number of guys you entertained over the past decade
Old 12-13-2009, 06:27 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1718

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPapaKain View Post
The Colts have 144 wins in the past decade and how many rings? That number means nothing without the hardware to back it up.
Are you a Bengals fan? What would you know about "hardware"?
Old 12-13-2009, 06:32 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 4426

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltsfan4ever View Post
Are you a Bengals fan? What would you know about "hardware"?
he has a point though
Old 12-13-2009, 06:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPapaKain View Post
We have 1, how many do the Bengals have?
Old 12-13-2009, 06:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler Eater View Post
No, no, you mean wins 144 is the number of guys you entertained over the past decade

You support the Univ of Michiga and the Bengals? Wow talk about someone who enjoys watching football teams lose.....
Old 12-13-2009, 07:25 PM
VIP Platinum Member

Quote:
You support the Univ of Michiga and the Bengals? Wow talk about someone who enjoys watching football teams lose.....
At least we know I'm a true fan. Not a wagon hopping skirt wearing ****** teaser. Let me guess back in the 90's it was Dallas Girl and then in the early 00's New England Girl... and Now It's Indy Girl... Who's nuts are you going to ride next?
Old 12-13-2009, 07:28 PM
VIP Platinum Member

And I really must like losing teams as Michigan has the most wins in NCAA History... Let me guess you root for whoevers ranked #1 at the beginning of the year. Looks like you had to jump from Tebow's nuts to Engrams after the SEC Game... Hope theres still enough room for ya.
Old 12-13-2009, 07:30 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1407

Quote:

So let me get this straight........... you would rather choke your chicken than win a playoff game? ok what ever gets your moter going bub.

Welcome to the Dark side young Padawan
Old 12-13-2009, 07:51 PM
Banned

Rep Points: 4426

Quote:
THE COLTS
glad you coulf finally admit it
Old 12-13-2009, 07:52 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2736

Quote:

I love Colts fans. How hypocritical of you to bash the Bengals for sucking in the 2000's, when the only reason the Colts are good today is because they ****** bad enough during the 80's and 90's to land the best QB in NFL history with the #1 overall pick. But my guess is you were not following the Colts back then so I could see how you could forget.
Old 12-13-2009, 07:55 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baltimorebirdgirl87 View Post
I love Colts fans. How hypocritical of you to bash the Bengals for sucking in the 2000's, when the only reason the Colts are good today is because they ****** bad enough during the 80's and 90's to land the best QB in NFL history with the #1 overall pick. But my guess is you were not following the Colts back then so I could see how you could forget.
And... didn't the Bengals land the #1 overall pick in 2003? Wasn't that their Heisman Trophy winning Quarterback - Carson Palmer? It's 2009!! It didn't take Peyton THAT LONG to get some wins under his belt! So... it's not a good comparison. Once again, you fail!
Old 12-13-2009, 07:58 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
And... didn't the Bengals land the #1 overall pick in 2003? Wasn't that their Heisman Trophy winning Quarterback - Carson Palmer? It's 2009!! It didn't take Peyton THAT LONG to get some wins under his belt! So... it's not a good comparison. Once again, you fail!

So peyton should have 3 SB wins bye now.............. yup he sux .......... Tom Brady he is not.

Old 12-13-2009, 07:59 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Do you know anything about your team's history? The Colts got it wrong a couple of times to buddy, or does Jeff George not mean anything to you? Oh I forgot, you just started following the Colts this season.
Old 12-13-2009, 08:04 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Do you know anything about your team's history? The Colts got it wrong a couple of times to buddy, or does Jeff George not mean anything to you? Oh I forgot, you just started following the Colts this season.
I know the history of my Colts just fine. I know that it didn't take Peyton 6 years to start winning consistently. Carson's been the QB for the Bengals for how long? It's only been THIS YEAR that he has won consistently. 2005 was kind of flukey since I don' t think he started all the games. There was some guy named Kitna that kept popping up that year with Carson. What's your point?
Old 12-13-2009, 08:06 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutisBuckeye View Post
So peyton should have 3 SB wins bye now.............. yup he sux .......... Tom Brady he is not.
Tom Brady? Who's talking about Tom Brady? I'm talking about Carson Palmer. When's he going to show up? When's he going to prove his Heisman Trophy winning ways? Why's the Bengals passing game so anemic?
Old 12-13-2009, 08:08 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Tom Brady? Who's talking about Tom Brady? I'm talking about Carson Palmer. When's he going to show up? When's he going to prove his Heisman Trophy winning ways? Why's the Bengals passing game so anemic?

Tom Brady dude he has kicked Peytons arse since day one and he is from Michigan dude? Why hasn't Peyton got 3 Trophies by now???????
Oh yea thats right he sux.

Old 12-13-2009, 08:10 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
I know the history of my Colts just fine. I know that it didn't take Peyton 6 years to start winning consistently. Carson's been the QB for the Bengals for how long? It's only been THIS YEAR that he has won consistently. 2005 was kind of flukey since I don' t think he started all the games. There was some guy named Kitna that kept popping up that year with Carson. What's your point?
Every team goes through a dark age, even your "beloved" Colts. The Colts have had teams that ****** as bad as some of the Bengals teams of the 2000's and they will again. So, get off your high horse.
Old 12-13-2009, 08:12 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:
Every team goes through a dark age, even your "beloved" Colts. The Colts have had teams that ****** as bad as some of the Bengals teams of the 2000's and they will again. So, get off your high horse.
And when they do, I will!

But for now... it's kinda nice to be sitting this high.
Old 12-13-2009, 08:13 PM
VIP Silver Member

Quote:

Yea they went 1-15 peytons first year didn't they?