Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Cincinnati Bengals Football Discussion > Jungle Noise > Bengals Fan Connection

Bengals Fan Connection Where fans from different cities can create topics and organize get-togethers, etc.

Old 07-16-2011, 10:18 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 823
Default Bengals fans in Tampa/St. Pete area?

I'm moving to the area next month, and was wondering if A). There is a Bengals fan presence down there, and B ). what are the reccomended bars? It would be cool to meet up with some people and have a regular Sunday spot to watch the game. I was down there last month and saw a ton of Ohio transplants, so I figured the odds are good.

Not sure if this in the right section or not. Mods, feel free to move this if necessary.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:02 AM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 1476
Default Re: Bengals fans in Tampa/St. Pete area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981 View Post
I'm moving to the area next month, and was wondering if A). There is a Bengals fan presence down there, and B ). what are the reccomended bars? It would be cool to meet up with some people and have a regular Sunday spot to watch the game. I was down there last month and saw a ton of Ohio transplants, so I figured the odds are good.

Not sure if this in the right section or not. Mods, feel free to move this if necessary.
There's actually quite a few of Bengals fans down here.

The past two seasons we went to Miller's Ale House in St. Pete. There was 20 or so Bengals fans that met there every Sunday. I don't really like the TV's (Old projectors) so I don't know if that's going to be my "go to" spot this season. Shoot me a message when you get down here and I'll see if I know anything more by then.

Old 08-07-2011, 01:56 AM
Banned

Rep Points: -63

cool
Old 08-07-2011, 12:36 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 39945

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981 View Post

I'm heading that way too! Can't wait to get there. Looking forward to having some peeps to Who Dey with this fall.
Old 08-26-2011, 01:07 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 851
bengals Re: Bengals fans in Tampa/St. Pete area?

Any of you making the trip to J'ville in Oct? A few years back I did that trip and found a Bengals contingent in one of the parking lots and had a great time!
Old 09-08-2011, 10:47 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 823

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalD View Post
Any of you making the trip to J'ville in Oct? A few years back I did that trip and found a Bengals contingent in one of the parking lots and had a great time!
Yup, I'll be making the trip!