Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > Off-Topic Forum > Klotsch

Klotsch Exchange recipes, talk about movies, comment on Jessica Simpson or anything you want. Just do it here instead of ruining someone else's football-related topic.

Old 12-08-2007, 10:08 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2299
Default Club Seating @ PBS

A miracle has occurred and I have landed a couple club seats in section 216 at PBS for the game tomorrow! The best part about it is that I didn't have to pay a dime for the ticket either!

So my question is, has anyone been in club seating before? What's it like in there, is it "stuck up"?

Are drinks/food included, for charge... free?

PS: my regular season ticket is not going to waste either, i'm giving it to a friend of mine who's on leave from Iraq for 2 weeks.

Old 12-08-2007, 11:30 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 42163
Default Re: Club Seating @ PBS

please tell how the club seats are, I've always wanted to know.
Old 12-09-2007, 08:20 AM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 4883

I sat in club seating once...the seats are very cushiony and comfortable and the servers come right to your chair if you want to order something. They carry a little hand-held computer with them to take your order and swipe the credit card right there on the spot. Correct me if I'm wrong...but I think the only time that drinks and food are free is if you're in a company's suite???

Club seating bathrooms are VERY swanky and nice, too. The people weren't stuck up and we had a GREAT time! Also, my tickets were free that day too. It was the very first game ever played at PBS.

Have fun!
Old 12-09-2007, 09:17 AM
Joe F- Cincinnati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hachi Go View Post
A miracle has occurred and I have landed a couple club seats in section 216 at PBS for the game tomorrow! The best part about it is that I didn't have to pay a dime for the ticket either!

So my question is, has anyone been in club seating before? What's it like in there, is it "stuck up"?

Are drinks/food included, for charge... free?

PS: my regular season ticket is not going to waste either, i'm giving it to a friend of mine who's on leave from Iraq for 2 weeks.
I sat in section 242 a few years ago. As in your case, the tickets weren't mine.

The seats in terms of the perspective viewing the field were great, and considering it was really cold that day it was nice to travel to the heated club lounge during halftime. The people were not "stuck up" at all, but they were quiet. There weren't many people around us screaming and yelling during the game, which based on your preference is either a good thing or a bad thing.

Overall, it was cool. We stuck around and hung out in the club lounge for about 30 minutes after the game which gave us a chance to thaw out, watch more football on TV, and wait for the traffic to die down.