Cincinnati Bengals

Go Back   Cincinnati Bengals Message Boards - Forums > General Sports Discussion > Fantasy Sports

Fantasy Sports Strategies, insights and invites for fantasy football leagues and fantasy sports leagues of any kind.

Old 04-15-2012, 07:27 PM
Veteran Member

Rep Points: 313
Default Cruz/Britt

I know this isn't Bengals related, but I need some Bengals fans help. I have to claim my WR keeper next week and I have to keep either Kenny Britt or Victor Cruz. Who would you keep and why? Thanks all for input
Old 04-15-2012, 07:38 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 40563
Default Re: Cruz/Britt

Are you lost?
Old 04-15-2012, 07:54 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1923

I'd keep Cruz. The Giant's QB situation is more stable and Cruz has huge upside with Nicks lining up across from him. Britt's injury was serious and nobody knows how he will perform next year.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:04 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfine32 View Post
Are you lost?
No I'm not lost, how about you give me your input or just mind your own business....I posted that I know its not Bengal related.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:05 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nizoj View Post
I'd keep Cruz. The Giant's QB situation is more stable and Cruz has huge upside with Nicks lining up across from him. Britt's injury was serious and nobody knows how he will perform next year.
Yeah I feel you, everyone I asks says Cruz, but for some reason I like Britt. The more I hear Cruz, the more I start to like him more
Old 04-15-2012, 08:24 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 1791

Cruz!

I was told that practicing makes perfect, then I was told that no one is perfect, so I stopped practicing - Stephen Wright
Old 04-15-2012, 08:37 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Rep Points: 44228

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cow Bell Fever View Post
No I'm not lost, how about you give me your input or just mind your own business....I posted that I know its not Bengal related.
Just because you admit to it not being Bengal related doesn't really make it any better.

I know it is a message board and people think that "rules" are hilarious..... but if you knew it wasn't Bengals related, why did you put it in the section of the boards for Bengals related news only?

Quote:

Jungle Noise - Bengals Football Discussion for BENGALS FANS ONLY
Personally, I think you should be able to post whatever you what....wherever you want to. I mean why not.....but I am just curious.

Old 04-15-2012, 08:42 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bengal Thing View Post
Just because you admit to it not being Bengal related doesn't really make it any better.

I know it is a message board and people think that "rules" are hilarious..... but if you knew it wasn't Bengals related, why did you put it in the section of the boards for Bengals related news only?

Personally, I think you should be able to post whatever you what....wherever you want to. I mean why not.....but I am just curious.

I did it to **** people like you off. People who get sooooooooo upset over something so dumb! Glad I succeeded, all you have to do is ONE click the back button and your no longer on this post, I know its tough and takes a lot of effort, but I think you can do it with it not getting you upset
Old 04-15-2012, 08:47 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cow Bell Fever View Post
I did it to **** people like you off. People who get sooooooooo upset over something so dumb! Glad I succeeded, all you have to do is ONE click the back button and your no longer on this post, I know its tough and takes a lot of effort, but I think you can do it with it not getting you upset
Yikes....you seem angry.

However, going by YOUR logic. It would be JUST as easy to post this in the proper forum, not break the rules, and not have to "explain yourself" so brazenly.

Again....I am on your team man....I think you should be able to post ANYWHERE you want. no biggee. Hey, what is your favorite kind of pizza. I like Papa Johns, do you?

Old 04-15-2012, 08:48 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 2094

People have nothing else in there lives but to be *** holes.... smh...

In saying that, I would go with Cruz... No question. Britt is a #1 receiver, But Cruz is way more valuable in actual yards and touchdowns
Old 04-15-2012, 08:51 PM
VIP Gold Member

Rep Points: 20094

Wait should I answer here, or the exact same thread in Around the NFL. Im confused and torn of which one to pick to answer. Also there is a Fantasy section too for related Qs in case you didn't know.

Oh....Cruz

Football is a game of errors. The team that makes the fewest errors in a game usually wins. - Paul Brown
We did some good things today. - Marvin Lewis

Old 04-15-2012, 08:53 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 433

Isn't there a whole sub forum for fantasy football related posts? Too bad OP doesn't have the intellect to use the mouse scroll on the main page to see it.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:53 PM
MB HOF Inductee

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCMehayward View Post
Dang, don't be so hard on the guy. I am sure he didn't know there were other placed to post non-Bengal related material. I am sure he didn't break the rules on purpose. LIGHTEN UP!!!!

Old 04-15-2012, 09:04 PM

Rep Points: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nizoj View Post
Not only that, but Britt can't seem to keep out of trouble. Wouldn't be too surprised to see that kid suspended for a couple of games, either.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:02 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Yikes....you seem angry.

However, going by YOUR logic. It would be JUST as easy to post this in the proper forum, not break the rules, and not have to "explain yourself" so brazenly.

Again....I am on your team man....I think you should be able to post ANYWHERE you want. no biggee. Hey, what is your favorite kind of pizza. I like Papa Johns, do you?
Not angry at buddy, just hate when people get upset with others ONLY because of where they post a message. Get over it, life goes on!
Old 04-15-2012, 10:05 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCMehayward View Post

In saying that, I would go with Cruz... No question. Britt is a #1 receiver, But Cruz is way more valuable in actual yards and touchdowns
Yeah, another for the Cruz side. I just didn't like how he ended the year. He can't take on double team at all. I'm concerned that a year after his breakout yr team def will play him differently and shut him down......once they doubled him he was a nonfactor
Old 04-15-2012, 10:07 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millz View Post
Wait should I answer here, or the exact same thread in Around the NFL. Im confused and torn of which one to pick to answer. Also there is a Fantasy section too for related Qs in case you didn't know.

Oh....Cruz
Yeah I saw that. It I noticed Noone posted in 30 days so I needed opinions and figured more would see and be willing to respond in this section.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:08 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CincIndy View Post
Isn't there a whole sub forum for fantasy football related posts? Too bad OP doesn't have the intellect to use the mouse scroll on the main page to see it.
God I wish you would just push the back button once you decided to not respond to the actual question. Get over it
Old 04-15-2012, 10:33 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1835

Quote:
Dang, don't be so hard on the guy. I am sure he didn't know there were other placed to post non-Bengal related material. I am sure he didn't break the rules on purpose. LIGHTEN UP!!!!
For some reason I can't stop laughing at this.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:32 PM
VIP Silver Member

Rep Points: 1427

now were getting to something i'm an expert at ( fantasy football ) ... lol .... this is and should've been a no brainer for you . you keep Cruz and dont even think about Britt . Cruz was great last year and he will see more playing time this year , now that Manningham is gone . plus who would you rather have throwing passes to your WR , Eli or Hasselbeck ? and 1 more thing Britt is coming off of a severe knee injury ..... CRUZ for sure .
Old 04-15-2012, 11:40 PM
VIP Member

Rep Points: 154

I think if the worst thing you've done in your life is post something in the wrong section then you're doing alright man lol.

Cruz seems like a "one hit wonder" to me. But Britt is coming off of an injury with a shaky QB situation. I'd go with Cruz, but wouldn't be surprised if Britt did better
Old 04-16-2012, 09:18 AM
Graduated Newbie

Rep Points: 0

the issue with cruz is he had a break out season, or you could say was the best option for manning. now teams will view him as a threat and how will he manage double coverage. britt is an injured wr, and their qb situation is not the best and they have a premier rb. who is your third option?
Old 04-16-2012, 09:24 AM
Graduated Newbie

Rep Points: 0

and FYI the other guy who responded to your question with "are you lost?" is a ******. he probably has his radio at satisfactory volume, does the 10-2 on the steering wheel, looks both ways when crossing a private one way street, and counts 1-1,000 2-1,000 3-1,000 at every ********* stop sign. grow up man "rules" are broken daily dont be a D**k when this petty one gets broken.
Old 04-16-2012, 02:33 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvme2011 View Post
and FYI the other guy who responded to your question with "are you lost?" is a ******. he probably has his radio at satisfactory volume, does the 10-2 on the steering wheel, looks both ways when crossing a private one way street, and counts 1-1,000 2-1,000 3-1,000 at every ********* stop sign. grow up man "rules" are broken daily dont be a D**k when this petty one gets broken.
LOL, dude that is hilarious! Yeah, I just hate when peps get all pissy about dumb**** like this. They get ****** when you post in "wrong" section or post "double" of something. It's just childish and ****** the **** out of me. Anyways, thanks bro......
Old 04-16-2012, 02:34 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvme2011 View Post
the issue with cruz is he had a break out season, or you could say was the best option for manning. now teams will view him as a threat and how will he manage double coverage. britt is an injured wr, and their qb situation is not the best and they have a premier rb. who is your third option?
My other option is Miles Austin. I'm scared of keeping Cruz because of your reason above. I think teams will play them differently and double coverage him.........its tearing me up though!!! Yeah Britt is off an injury and his QB isn't as good, but he tore it up that first 2 weeks, plus he said a few weeks ago that he is going to be 110% better than last year................